Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.2 : In an EGG-shell !!! (Page 27)

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
suvi...tu aur main abhi same to same jaa rahein hai...pg 2!!!LOLLOL

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
@riti4u, hai yaar! Kya haal hai. Mine same to Arnav... 'behaal'Wink

@mouramen... Yeh dear, our cuuute Barun...!

@Soni.b... Happy dat u likd it.. Hehe...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.b

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
gandhari, hi

abhimaan doesn't have an english word. not really. such an indian senti, actually an indian girl senti. maybe english could just absorb it as is, bet english roses have plenty abhimaan, just no word to express it.

you know this fb talk of ipk. maybe someone should study it formally. how much they communicate through flashbacks? is it planned or just serendipity. would be great to find out.

the ref below, yeah you're right, first time there's no pain in a memory. wow.
  • Naani-Chotey scene..Cute little Nani Chotey scene..ASR trying the old method of trying to win a loved one's heart through stomach, with a twist...trying to  warm his foodie wife's heart with his childhood favorite, Nani's Poori/Mathura Aloo...finally a past reference where there was no pain. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celahoneypriya-Gan-Omoraboti

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
I was expecting a TRP of 4.0 this week given that we had beautiful epis...something definitely wrong with the TV viewers...Lamp& wick at 5.9Dead...actually to heck with TRPs ,,,I am with the show no matter what..!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshaamisuvsoni.bdennisdmenacejakhushiDivya1503honeypriya--Nishita--Omoraboti

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Priya loved your post especially the top quote and the title...One thing I need to acknowledge here...You have been one of the biggest champions of the most controversial character in IPK now (Shyam is now not there): Anjali...it's because of your posts I get the nuances of Anjali still ...I appreciate how you keep on referring to the trauma she's been going through...otherwise it's frankly difficult to not dislike the current Anjali if you're for team Arnav-Khushi as  the quietness in Anjali feels more like a lull before something ominous...can't shake off the uneasy feeling that somethings going to happen...when is the only thing unknown.

loved your prelude to 300th episode checklist!ClapLOL

Pic Credit :Facebook

ASR the man who never loses. So he gives his wife what she wanted, but in his own terms "woh so rahi thi uski problem hai meri nahin!". KKGSR his equally obstinate partner gets what she wanted: "Happy Birthday" (can anyone wish HB also so good? )wish from him with a single stem rose and a passionate kiss on the forehead, but pretends to sleep. Both of their hearts overflowing with love but their ego wouldn't let them acknowledge their feelings to each other. even i was like wow that was some birthday wish!!!

His efforts to woo his wife and overcome her abhiman(I couldn't come with an english word that can do justice to that word) continues the next morning...but to no effect. Frustration level is increasing along with his determination to get her to acknowledge his efforts to make her happy and also be happy with gift..."Tum subh kuch nazar andaz nahin kar sakti... main wada karta hoon tumhe aisa surprise dunga jo tumhe achcha laagkaar hi rahega" .love the word gandhari!!!

The man,who's not known for his patience but has been extremely patient since the 'contract' blackmail mistake, is trying all the tricks in his book: request Naani to cook her favorite Poori-Aloo, those cute little gestures at the breakfast table and getting her a saree (in his favorite color though) with crystals as she loves shiny stuff, with a right tag this timeLOL  that says "To my dear wife ...".

But the Yang of the other half of his Ying, his stubborn dear wifey is full on in  pretense-indifference: ignoring him at the breakfast table and not picking up the gift which clearly is labeled with her name. An irked ASR finally gives in and picks up the packet ...and the signs of an ASResque explosion seems imminent in tomorrow's episode...hopefully the right kind this time.

Other scenes that stood out:
  • Today NK-Nannav interaction outside the bedroom corridor reminded me of SRK in Kal Ho Na Ho trying to teach SAK how to court PZ...he was hilarious!!! and for the fans who have been craving for ASR's "what the ..!" got NK's "How the..!.what the ...!" ...the whole "saas loo..."/"sNaas bhi kabhi bahu thi" cracked me up. Agree with you Priya, Karan the actor has evolved in his acting after his return...today he was the cutie-pie NK!

• Naani-Chotey scene..Cute little Nani Chotey scene..ASR trying the old method of trying to win a loved one's heart through stomach, with a twist...trying to  warm his foodie wife's heart with his childhood favorite, Nani's Poori/Mathura Aloo...finally a past reference where there was no pain.

• Anjali feeling replaced by Khushi in her Chotey's "world"...another recurring FB in  IPK made debut in yesterday's episode: the temple scene between her and Chotey with Khushi in the distance.and its going to stay for some time...same as the terrace FB of her brother...

• Khushi noticing for the 1st time Payal's troubled marriage...will probably have a repercussion in future as nothing is random in IPK

• Maami Akash...ugggh!Angry

About the scene of the day today :

One of those days where my own words can never do justice to how I felt in the 1st scene...so I go to my last resort Sir Elton John : 

There's a calm surrender to the rush of day
When the heat of the rolling world can be turned away
An enchanted moment, and it sees me through
It's enough for this restless warrior just to be with you

Lovely episode in the true IPK genre...and today no one came anywhere near Barun's acting in that 1st scene...he made Arnav's feelings almost tangible today...

Will watch tomorrow with no expectation as I dont want to jinx anything...just will pray to "Rain God" to quench the perched souls everywhere : onscreen and otherwise.LOL the whole forum is praying!!!LOL

Priya for 300th episode let's get him his favorite hairdresser to come to the sets and give him the Diwali Cut.Wink

Love your new ideas...but does that  mean people like me have to i-m-p-r-o-v-e our performance too? WackoLOL

gandhari...fab post!!!
@bold...loved it
@lal...sheiti aami!!!LOL
love the song...perfect!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

of course, you r my Lady in red.Hug
its my fav color and even ASR's . me blush blushEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Originally posted by soni.b

Originally posted by mouramen

our very own Lady in red of d crooner is on a roll today...
thanks for your comments.

how many of you want Chand chupa baadal mein as tonight's song...me want...reasonErmm

iss pyaar mein koi reason nehiLOLLOL
thanks mou...lal-neel combo ta besh mishe che...khushi oi combo pore chilo je din nijer swami ke bachate jaaye!!!!LOLLOLLOL
like ur reason for the song...makes total sense!!!!Big smile
btw lady in red ta ki aami???
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
i love red too...so much so my school house colour was also red!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dennisdmenaceDivya1503

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Priya di... Awesome Crooner as always...

Lovd the way u described Anjali... She feels abandoned. Its her small world with her little brother slowly shaking...
When a 'baby' is hurt, she wil always take out her hurt n anger on her parents... Becoming more insecure, crying n whining. And for Anjali, Arnav is her Father, mother and her child...

Exactly... Barun n Karan qualifies to be our 'Karan Arjuns'... Together they r a riot!
Wonder how Arshad n cvs, manage all these Barun,karan, Akshays and their 'childlike cute masti' at the same time... N on top of that, Tantrum babies of IF too...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhathrisriraoamisuvsubiscsDivya1503honeypriya

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

@ indranidi, your quote frm The GodfatherThumbs Up
fav post..as usual...abhi roz kya boluClapClapClap
Arnav Singh raizada...the man with a mission to woo his wife back  is on a journey himself...knowing d softer feelings, emotions and d never explained passion, craziness of something called Love.
i loved your take on Anjali...she wanted khushi to come in his brother's life but never actually visualised how will it be when d focus of attention will shift frm her. not to even dream of today's situation when she is companionless...she knows in her mind that Chotey is right but can never dilute d fact that khushi is d reason for her husband's aberrations.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amisuvindi52--Nishita--Divya1503honeypriya

Go to top