Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.2 : In an EGG-shell !!! (Page 26)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
he he loved your crooner priya...all things checked..cant wait for it...Day Dreaming..loved single line you wrote fr Anjali..how you described her state perfectly..she is feeling abandoned now..and there will be break point coming...loved how you connected NK's dialogue on cake to nannav...LOL..their bromance was rocking too... loved first scene so much and watched it so many times...I can not see him cry ..Cry but this new nannav is cute and adorable...

Hug to you for giving  this space where we can discuss everything so positively. I have few issues with show and I want to rant too but promisshhh that will be short. You know what is your strength ..you used the same to get back to business and now when you plan such a sequence which can fetch you huge TRPs..why dont promote it instead of keeping it surprise...Angry and why cant they have continuity in their story..as I am unable to guess why khushi is angry actually..Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

our very own Lady in red of d crooner is on a roll today...
thanks for your comments.

how many of you want Chand chupa baadal mein as tonight's song...me want...reasonErmm

iss pyaar mein koi reason nehiLOLLOL
thanks mou...lal-neel combo ta besh mishe che...khushi oi combo pore chilo je din nijer swami ke bachate jaaye!!!!LOLLOLLOL
like ur reason for the song...makes total sense!!!!Big smile
btw lady in red ta ki aami???

dennisdmenace

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch_nat1112

Sorry for the late update - blame internet first, and then I slept while writing! Safe to say if I bored myself enough to fall asleep, I'm not winning any "star" prizes for sure! LOL In any case, I am off for the day in meetings, so I have no idea when I will be logging back in! Cry

Priya - first off, the banner is gorgeous! Are you planning to put it for all the Crooners from now on? Love it! And I just adored the "ande ka funda" of the post - it was a superb take - you rock, girl. He is really an anda, isn't he? That shell, and the softness that is inside... The minute I saw your title I was so intrigued - and then I realised what you had done - loved the word play!

Oh yes - the lambi saans - kab se le rahe hain - our dhak dhaks will increase just like Khushi's to a fever pitch! The check list was super - though, like you mentioned as well, I was also thinking a promo was sorely lacking for the last 2 days - you had your highest jump in ages in TRPs and you choose not to put a promo?! It's made worse by shots of Singapore! Angry I saw that there was a promo out though - interesting choice of words "saari hadon ko paar"... hmmm... won't say anything more in terms of expectations, because I don't want to get hopes high - but OMG why do they do this to us! Embarrassed Can we just fast forward to 8pm today?! And Priya - you so need to put a copyright or something here - just said it last night and morning mein haazir!

And my pick from your multiple choice question is definitely D! Kab se iss din ka intezaar raha hai!! Mental hospital mein sab ko line se le lenge - achcha hai, bulk deal bhi mil jayega, and they need to have the TV on only one show!

Alright, on to the episode... The first sequence that happened was utterly gorgeous... Cried when I saw it - and I couldn't even go ahead with the episode without rewinding and watching - I must have seen it about four times before I moved on! It was one of the magical moments for me - it reinforced why I'm a fan of this pair of characters and actors both - simply outstanding. I'm so happy that Khushi got her wish - when she opened her eyes and looked at him standing there with tears in his eyes - it was just utterly beautiful. It just set the tone for what they are - both of them are aware of where they stand with regard to each other - the words are not there. Somehow when it comes to Arnav and Khushi, the silences are always louder than the words themselves - and somehow yesterday I felt, I can't blame who don't understand that the show is about the rest of the characters or who don't understand the nuances - because these two just are eons above the rest.

Absolutely loved your description of the scene - "we are still crossing the bridge, but the waters flowing under it are denser, wilder" - so brilliantly put!

For me yesterday the dialogues were the winner completely - as was Karan. I thought his performance has gone up remarkably - I love the unlikely pairing of Arnav and NK - "baby, sweetheart", I was just cracking up imagining Khushi's face if Arnav said those dialogues to her!

And someone should tell Mamiji and Akash the "saas bhi kabhi bahu thi" dialogue - Akash especially knows now that it's Khushi's birthday - even the brother he worships is with Khushi - Akash, if you want to question then why question Payal - why don't you question Arnav? To be honest the Akash Payal thing is quite irritating beyond a point - feels like it's put in for the sake of something to do.

I loved Nani too - there is no question of loyalties with her - she is balancing both relationships, with Khushi and with Anjali very well. I loved her comeback to Mamiji, and I especially loved her interaction with Arnav. Arnav is really turning into a husband now - "my dear wife" like you said, the little things - the ironed clothes for both of them kept together somehow made me really happy - it was like a reinforcement of their marriage.

The gift - lovely take on it Priya - the man being ignored as well as the gift - so true. Don't know which one he is angrier about!

I won't say much about Anjali - what you had said was the first thing I thought as well - why would she take her brother for a check up of that sort? Also I read that Abhaas is also shooting - so I'm interested to know what is coming up... The forum freaks me out with regard to Anjali nowadays - as a person with a younger brother, I really find some of those posts utterly disgusting.

Two aspects I'm waiting for more on - one was Khushi's reactions to Payal and Akash's problems - and the other is what you had mentioned: Khushi moving off the paths on which Anjali treads. Shwe had talked about the differences in their characters in yesterday's brilliant post - how Khushi finds it hard to accept what people do for her, and how Anjali finds it hard when people are not doing things for her. I think some days back Indi Di had also talked about the role that Anjali's disability plays in her insecurities - some days I think Anjali is one of the most interesting characters on television (when I'm not angry with her for barging into rooms without knocking! Dead) because she has so many layers and nuances.

And now - mother nature has also started believing in symbolism I guess - it's raining heavily here - the sari, as per our wishes - am I allowed to ask for the return of that vest? I really miss it. Gosh, I just can't wait to see today's episode - jai ho Satsang ki!!!

P.S. Dekho rootha na karo - one of my all time favourites!

Hey Archu, gr8 post dear Smile Liked the reference to their ironed clothes kept together. Humaara ASR ghar grihasthi ke chakkaroo mein phas gaya finally LOL

Aur uss Singapore promo ki toh baat hi mat kar Archu, dil jalta hai Angry

Divya1503

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

Friends... Just imagine...

Arnav calling Kushi 'BABY'...

N bitiya wil soon make an 'O' and yell...

"BABY, yaani ki 'bachcha'... Itna tho Angrezi aathi hai humhe... Mein koyi 'bachcha' nahi hoon... Bachcha honge aapka Aman'Angryek tho khud yeh patha nahi hei ki 'ladkiyon' ko 'bachchi' kehti hai... Bass bhulane aaya... Bada... Doosron ki 'bhavnaon' se waise bhi aapka kya lena dhena...'

And Bituwa wil wonder, "yeh 'Bhavna' kon hai... Haan, dammit, must be her friend... Wait, that means, i hav to call 'bhavna' as Baby too... Woh bhi kar lete hai...'
ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503riti4u

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisuv

Priya, thanks fr a Fabulous Crooner & what an amazing quote Clap Clap

The Weather forecast looks very yummy Wink Wink Day Dreaming Keep the on-screen & off-screen censor board away puhleej...

Before the clock strikes 12, Arnav fulfills the wish of his dearest wife. That heartfelt " Happy Birthday Khushi" " I wish tumhe duniya ki saari khushiyaan miley " The moment so overwhelming, the emotions so overpowering... All his efforts only to bring a smile to her face. ASR, a straight forward man but falling short of words... Some old scars refuse to heal... Khushi, give him some credit fr trying atleast... " Ashkoo se keh paoon na "

Arnav is trying every trick in the book to woo his wife. But she is playing hard to get fr reasons best known to her. What could it be- hurt & anger over the Shyam/contract remark; him unable to wish her " Happy Birthday " or simply be aloof so that when the time comes fr her to go away it will not be too tough on him ?? Confused Confused

" Aisa surprise doonga jo tumhe acha lag kar hi rahega " Now this my ASR & his confidence Big smile

Luved the NK-Nanav scene & ASR's irritated expressions thru out Clap 
" Woh uski problem hai meri nahi "  Kya dialogues likhe hain Hitesh Sir ne Thumbs Up  And what a tribute to the epic " KSBKBT "

Finally Khushi consciously decides to stay away from Anjali, a gesture approved by Naani.

Anjali's, her fear of being all alone & the distance between her & her Chotey increasing by the day...
Aur ek batao yeh Mathura aloo, puri kya hai bhai, kabhi suna nahi hai Confused 

Aur yeh diabetic insaan ko puri kyun khilaatey rehte hain?? Ouch 

Priya, luved the reference to the " egg-shell " Clap 

Aur yeh kya kar diya tumne mere saath Barun, u made me Cry Cry My show stopper as always, brilliant thru out Clap Clap 

@ suvi, for d last sentence,Hug
ekdum ASR tonewala post.ClapClapClap
even me a little confused, what khushi actually wants dammit...AngryAngry
but dont worry she has pushed him enuf, bitwa is super angry and now tables will turn. she has to wear d saree and pacify him...Day Dreaming

Edited by mouramen - 18 July 2012 at 12:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celaamisuvDivya1503

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subiscs

Holaaa quickie
Smile ~~~~editeddd~~~~~~~
Totally loved the crooner...and the quote and that cartoon  pic !!!!HugHug

OMG!!!! the first five mins...oh gosh...epic scenes...they create magic on screen ya ..casting a spell!!!! Day Dreaming those unsaid words...the flow of love...the tears!!!!! The sense of belonging to someone completely and everything was just sealed with the kiss!!!!!

totally loved this line...we are still crossing the bridge but the water flowing below it s denser and wilder...

arnav - NK:::::: Th scenes were a delight!!!! cudnt stop lol in!!!! loved karan and barunSmile dialogues tho mast tha!!!!!! loving the bromance much more...
awww cutie pie...!!!! asr s trying all things that so not ASR ish to manofy his queen !!!!Khushi how r u actually resisting his charms and love ???!!!!! Day Dreaming totally agree the arnav who asks his nani for help..cracking the anda !!!!!and loved how Nk told that breakfast was all part of manofy Khushi deal!!!!!!

arnav - khushi ::::: They r jus epic couple...fairytailsh!!!!!! loved the bedroom scene..loved the way asr asked if she can see the gift now...Embarrassed his anger...his love...his total genuine wish to manofy her!!!! gosh how can someone be this adorable...oh bring on the nok jhonks...loving it!!!!

and yeah now when arnav said my dear wife...!!!!oye oye...Smile

Priya totally agree with u on how Khushi is backing off from every path where anjali treads!!!! guess another storm is just gathering pace and strength!!!

anjali ---woahhh...the world just came tumbling down and she doesnt want to come out of it for she still wants it the way it was!!! Period!!!! She is not or rather doesnt want to see anything elseSmile Her FB 's stands as a testimony to her belief or rather what she chose to see!!!! belief that her husband was correct...her faith is not wrong...the fb has this chain of events in which it links up what maami said abt khushi...how they sent shyam out...!!!! well well...queen of the other board will make a move anytime soon!!!!! change of weather anytime...

Nani --- aww loved her at the dining table for snubbing maami and also for her brilliant plan...so happy pls take anjali wherever u  go..LOL.LOLanyways asr wont come..so koi baath nahin...

akash - maami ----- Strike 1!!!! ignoring completely... wish payal gives akash a piece of her mind!!!!Smile

A beautiful episode...with just wonderful moments!!!! Moments that creates magic that which reminds life is all about such great moments!!!!Smile 

okay now...!!! sari...noone at home...with that info on rain shot mostly shot!! My mind just burst out and all cells are processing what might happen tomo ...freak its 300 th episode says one neuron..good lord arnav khushi home alone...arnav manofying..totally in husband and wife mode says another!!!! well all signals are well being processed and  points out to one thing...Romance!!!!!!LOLLOL

Kal mausam hai suhana...romance dekhne ka hai bahana
what the what the what the!!!!!

There s one song that was haunting my head while seeing arnav Khushi scenes...!!
"""""Agar Main Kahoon, Mujhe Tumse Mohabbat Hai
Meri Bas Yahi Chahat Hai, To Kya Kahogi 
Main Tumse Kahongi
Is Baat Ko Agar Tum, Zara Aur Saja Ke Kahte
Zara Ghuma Phira Ke Kahte To Achcha Hota
Agar Main Kahoon, Baatein Sunke Tumhari Main Hairan Hoon
Jo Bhi Kahna Hai Kaise Kahoon
Lagta Tumhein Kuchh Bhi Achchha Nahin
Sach Ko Bhi Kahti Ho Sachcha Nahin """""""""""""

P:S  :::::**thud **** siggies !!! haila...maardaala priya !!!!! Embarrassed
star of the thread --- omaraboti!!!!! loved what u wrote  HugStar

yayyay am loving the game..Smile.and yes totally agree on double check...aman we are happy ki u made ur comeback..but we will not be missing ur presence tomo!!!!LOLLOL asr can u just put ur damn phone away too!!!!LOLLOL

Brilliant performances by the team !!!! loving the show even more !!!Smile

Hey Suba, gr8 post dear Smile Hope u r feeling better now...

Lovely choice of song...Yes, ASR doing everything which he calls cheesy but wife still in off mood Confused

Divya1503

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subiscs

Holaaa quickie
Smile ~~~~editeddd~~~~~~~
Totally loved the crooner...and the quote and that cartoon  pic !!!!HugHug

OMG!!!! the first five mins...oh gosh...epic scenes...they create magic on screen ya ..casting a spell!!!! Day Dreaming those unsaid words...the flow of love...the tears!!!!! The sense of belonging to someone completely and everything was just sealed with the kiss!!!!!

totally loved this line...we are still crossing the bridge but the water flowing below it s denser and wilder...

arnav - NK:::::: Th scenes were a delight!!!! cudnt stop lol in!!!! loved karan and barunSmile dialogues tho mast tha!!!!!! loving the bromance much more...
awww cutie pie...!!!! asr s trying all things that so not ASR ish to manofy his queen !!!!Khushi how r u actually resisting his charms and love ???!!!!! Day Dreaming totally agree the arnav who asks his nani for help..cracking the anda !!!!!and loved how Nk told that breakfast was all part of manofy Khushi deal!!!!!!

arnav - khushi ::::: They r jus epic couple...fairytailsh!!!!!! loved the bedroom scene..loved the way asr asked if she can see the gift now...Embarrassed his anger...his love...his total genuine wish to manofy her!!!! gosh how can someone be this adorable...oh bring on the nok jhonks...loving it!!!!

and yeah now when arnav said my dear wife...!!!!oye oye...Smile

Priya totally agree with u on how Khushi is backing off from every path where anjali treads!!!! guess another storm is just gathering pace and strength!!!

anjali ---woahhh...the world just came tumbling down and she doesnt want to come out of it for she still wants it the way it was!!! Period!!!! She is not or rather doesnt want to see anything elseSmile Her FB 's stands as a testimony to her belief or rather what she chose to see!!!! belief that her husband was correct...her faith is not wrong...the fb has this chain of events in which it links up what maami said abt khushi...how they sent shyam out...!!!! well well...queen of the other board will make a move anytime soon!!!!! change of weather anytime...

Nani --- aww loved her at the dining table for snubbing maami and also for her brilliant plan...so happy pls take anjali wherever u  go..LOL.LOLanyways asr wont come..so koi baath nahin...

akash - maami ----- Strike 1!!!! ignoring completely... wish payal gives akash a piece of her mind!!!!Smile

A beautiful episode...with just wonderful moments!!!! Moments that creates magic that which reminds life is all about such great moments!!!!Smile 

okay now...!!! sari...noone at home...with that info on rain shot mostly shot!! My mind just burst out and all cells are processing what might happen tomo ...freak its 300 th episode says one neuron..good lord arnav khushi home alone...arnav manofying..totally in husband and wife mode says another!!!! well all signals are well being processed and  points out to one thing...Romance!!!!!!LOLLOL

Kal mausam hai suhana...romance dekhne ka hai bahana
what the what the what the!!!!!

There s one song that was haunting my head while seeing arnav Khushi scenes...!!
"""""Agar Main Kahoon, Mujhe Tumse Mohabbat Hai
Meri Bas Yahi Chahat Hai, To Kya Kahogi 
Main Tumse Kahongi
Is Baat Ko Agar Tum, Zara Aur Saja Ke Kahte
Zara Ghuma Phira Ke Kahte To Achcha Hota
Agar Main Kahoon, Baatein Sunke Tumhari Main Hairan Hoon
Jo Bhi Kahna Hai Kaise Kahoon
Lagta Tumhein Kuchh Bhi Achchha Nahin
Sach Ko Bhi Kahti Ho Sachcha Nahin """""""""""""

P:S  :::::**thud **** siggies !!! haila...maardaala priya !!!!! Embarrassed
star of the thread --- omaraboti!!!!! loved what u wrote  HugStar

yayyay am loving the game..Smile.and yes totally agree on double check...aman we are happy ki u made ur comeback..but we will not be missing ur presence tomo!!!!LOLLOL asr can u just put ur damn phone away too!!!!LOLLOL

Brilliant performances by the team !!!! loving the show even more !!!Smile
suba sweetie!!!
loved ur post!!!! am so happy phir se gaana aa gaya!!!
really was missing ur songs in ur posts!!! guess romance ki kami thi isliye there was no songs till now!!! btw totally apt for arnav-khushi!!!

Divya1503

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
of course, you r my Lady in red.Hug
its my fav color and even ASR's . me blush blushEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Originally posted by soni.b

Originally posted by mouramen

our very own Lady in red of d crooner is on a roll today...
thanks for your comments.

how many of you want Chand chupa baadal mein as tonight's song...me want...reasonErmm

iss pyaar mein koi reason nehiLOLLOL
thanks mou...lal-neel combo ta besh mishe che...khushi oi combo pore chilo je din nijer swami ke bachate jaaye!!!!LOLLOLLOL
like ur reason for the song...makes total sense!!!!Big smile
btw lady in red ta ki aami???

Omoraboti

Go to top