Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.2 : In an EGG-shell !!! (Page 22)

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Hello Buddies Smile

Updated on Page 5...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
dear page 1 mou.
can't copy anything to quote. huge bits had me smiling, nodding, shaking my head, rolling on floor. 
yes, they are saints. didn't you know? 
that hand holding, so cuuute. 
anjali and how she looks at her bro's love, exactly my thoughts, in fact just wrote that in my several thousand words longwinded way. 
this  unsure yet determined, cutie pie asr lovely, but the other one was almost out end of episode. if 300 is going to be the capitulation of the displeased khushi episode, me want "what the" and "do as i say or else" man back.Day Dreaming

loved your nok jhok post. Clap

Edited by indi52 - 18 July 2012 at 2:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshasoni.bdennisdmenaceDivya1503

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
@ soni, very nice post...esp PPSLOLLOLLOL
will comment in sometime...moi total free today...mom has come,Big smile
Originally posted by soni.b

Originally posted by mouramen

updated on pg 1.

hey soni, quite early...today no late lateef...Hug

seriously mou!!! ki je likhechi jaani na...cause will be out for lunch tai tadatadi update korlam!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bDivya1503

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Its still not sinking ya.. What changed in a week? A dip of 1.4 is HUGE! Was it the abortion track? Confused
soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouramen

Awesome croonerClapClapClap..i am liking this new numbers..1.2

@priya, star of d thread is a lovely idea''Thumbs Up

Sweet sweet episode at d risk of me getting diabetic.Wink mou me too!!!

When I started on IPK journey never thought will witness this ASR too'.what a cute hubby he is. Trying hard to impress his wife like all d husbands in this world and failing miserably. Before d clock strucks twelve Arnav Singh Raizada delivers perfectly(what he has been practicing thru out d day'dude I told you practice maketh perfectWink)'.happy birthday khushi, wishes her all d happiness of this world and a rose without thorn'..wowPartyParty

Khushi watches him'.how can she not wake up with that lingering kiss on her forehead'.btw that throat was so near'..this Khushi and arnav and some saints I tell you'Angry..

Is it only me who feels that everytime Arnav comes close to Khushi, removes her locks, touches her'.there is a moistness in his eyes'.he remembers all pain that Khushi has gone thru because of him'all d harsh words he has spoken to her' na re i agree with u...chokhe jhol bhore jaaye!!!

Hmmm..chal choro'lambi saaans leti hoon..

Bromance off screen onscreen too good. LOLLOLThe ASR returns with some ASRistic dialogues'what the'.

Woh so rahi thi yeh uska problem hain...very trueROFLROFLROFLROFL

But as Asr is slowly progessing to be a doting husband even NK is progressing enuf to call his nannv as anda'.anda he is but d crack is there and its now only going to get wider and finally fall off.

Will Arnav really call Khushi as baby and sweet heart'.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

Cute grandson remembering d childhood fav food and asking nani to make it'.oh puri aloo is his favourite too'.ARHI is soulmate not for nothing.HeartHeart

Omg it is Anjali's favourite too. OuchI absolutely agree with Priya'I mean chotey and gynaec visit???? You got to be kidding Cvs'..make mami useful pllleeez.

Anjali again hears her chotey ordering gifts for his dear wife'.fbs againAngryAngry'.d world of only 2 residents anjali and chotey is falling apart because of an intrusion named KKGSR..its not Anjali's fault actually'arnav has always given her this assurance and proved that his world is his di'.still she wanted khushiji to come into her chotey's life'but those r the stories of different days'..now Anjali is in a state where she detests anything related to Khushi'.she still holds on to the fact that somewhere it is all because of Khushi that her picture perfect life has been shattered'broken to pieces and her brother'.her chotey is  busy playing d hubby role. had mentioned yesterday that though she has not said that loud but in her mind khushi is responsible for her shattered life and i feel soon she is going to say it also!!!

The dining table scene was hilarious'.what a despo effort by Arnie'to make her sit next to him.( I know I know wicked hubby must have been planning to grab her hand underd tableEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink) but see Mrs ASR is bery bery intelligent'.ooops sorry no chanceCryCry'ok  then touch her hand'NK spill d beans'Khushi is in no mood to allow him even a sigh of relief'Angry.she leaves d table'oh boy'.

Deal maker Arnav'I am not gonna leave this'..want to see d end (even we..hopeless onesTongue)'.go for it'

Red saree arrives'.khushi intentionally overlooks'.angry hawtie blockes her track

AB dikh raha hain?????

yes yes even we can see whats coming next>>>>>>EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedahem ahem

Epic decision of d day:  naniji hum satsang nehi jayenge'..wooohooo satsang ki jai ho

waiting for 300th epi...with dhak dhakDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

mou...fab post!!!Big smile
@bold...loved it!!!
@red...yes yes the RED is me!!!LOLLOLLOL

Divya1503

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Its still not sinking ya.. What changed in a week? A dip of 1.4 is HUGE! Was it the abortion track? Confused

conflicting reports. is it 3 or 2?? please it cannot be 2!!!! Ouch Fingers crossed somebody did a typo. What a sad thing it will be if it is 2 today of all days when IPK is on the 300 threshold. Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Facetious-Divya1503riti4u

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Loved the next version of Crooner, Priya. Like the new format and new headings. DOUBLE checked the points... Aaj toh IPK land mein monsoon hona mangta hai boss.. LOL

Today's episode went in a breeze for me. It left me wanting for more. Didn't even realise the time when it ended.. Fantastic blend of all emotions.. Big smile

The first 5 minutes were complete bliss.. Like Barun said.. "Emotions aur romance bahar nikal nikal ke aa rahe the". They don't need words to express.. Their silent communication is way more poignant. Arnav is a goner now.. There's no turning back for him now. He's fallen hard for his wife and he'd do everything he's not done before to fulfil Khushi's wish. Nature and Signature don't change in a day.. But Arnav has started the slow journey from ASR to Arnav... Just for his Khushi. That beautiful and heartfelt wish had me melting into a puddle.. The "Khamosh zubaan" finally putting his feelings into words. The song in the background made it so much better. I half expected Khushi to pull his hand when he got up.. But its a gradual process... They are slowly letting each other wander into their deeper thoughts and wishes.. The growth in their relationship is beautiful.. I want it to be slow and gradual... Want to enjoy every moment of it..

Apart from ArHi... The next best part was the Bromance.. Hillarious to the core.. Arnav is indeed a 'Anda'... Arnav hidden behind the shell of ASR. The 'baby' and 'sweetheart' had me in splits.. Too cheesy for my taste IPHO.. Can't imagine Arnav calling Khushi by those names..

Loved the banter between Nani and Mami and their tribute to Kyunki.. Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi.. But Naniji... Why.. Oh Why did you tell Khushi about Aloo Puri being Arnav's favourite? I can so imagine certain Aloo Kumar and Puri Kumari in future.. ROFL ROFL

KKGSR!! Are you really upset or are you testing Arnav's patience on purpose? How sweet it was of him to request a special breakfast!! And that puppy dog look.. Expecting her to sit beside him.. KKGSR had to ruin it all.. Hmph!! You better make it up to him soon..

Can't wait for the continuation of "Ab dikh raha hai?"... Finally the lid will blow up.. *Rubbing my hands in anticipation*

PS - What is Mathura Aloo? Sookhe Aloo suna hai... Dahi-wale Aloo suna hai... What's this? A special dish of UP probably.. LOL

shivani, lovely take. in bold red what really stood out for me.

i could watch this relationship grow ever so gradually forever. 
he is the anda, of course. and we all want eggs rememer? bichara, kabhi mango kabhi egg.
aloo kumar, son of anda singh raizada, gak.
mathura aloo is what the mathurawala likes? yet another reference to hai re nand kissore, now that shyam no longer lingers her, the whole mathura aloo has come to stay?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.b-Facetious-

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

shivi relax...upar-neeche toh laaga rehta hai!!!!

Divya1503

Go to top