Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.2 : In an EGG-shell !!! (Page 16)

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Please someone hold me...cuz I am going to shoot someone...what the hell is that promoConfused...dont we all know it already...

I was about to write my analysis...for today...and this promo popped...Confused

I am going to frikkin flippp...Angry if they don't show what we want...then I am done..I swear...omg!!! how much more of this pacifying drama...is going to go on...

I seriously have a headache...

Really sorry priya...I am losing it...I just am..Patience is what i have had for 1 year...GH u have had it...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraosubiscssree07honeypriya-Gan-indi52Divya1503

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

Please someone hold me...cuz I am going to shoot someone...what the hell is that promoConfused...dont we all know it already...

I am going to frikkin flippp...Angry if they don't show what we want...then I am done..I swear...omg!!! how much more of this pacifying drama...is going to go on...

Really sorry priya...I am losing it...I just am..Patience is what i have had for 1 year...GH u have had it...

Shaant darling shaant LOL Be happy they promoting...rest all suspense...sab dikha denge pehle to mazaa kaise aayega !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraosubiscsshybabeDivya1503-Gan-Omoraboti

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Goood morning/evening buddiesPartyPartyParty

Aaj mausam hai suhana
Barish mein bheegne ka hai bahana
La La La La LaDancingDancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraosubiscsDivya1503Omoraboti

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Shaant darling shaant LOL Be happy they promoting...rest all suspense...sab dikha denge pehle to mazaa kaise aayega !!!

Thought the same,,,they r deliberately not showing anything...but it better be worth the suspense!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshaindi52shybabeDivya1503

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Priya...how in the world am i going to be shaant...i have wasted hours on this show...worked so hard for so many things here...and now they are telling me its for nothing...

...i have never been so pissed in my life...and what kind of promotion is this...they could have easily shown a promo that made sense...they basically showed us what we have been seeing in the show for the past 3 days..since ME..

There is a limit to everything...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraoDivya1503

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
 Hi..i just landed...from heaven to the GUTTERLAND..n loving it!! Embarrassed..hi to all those swimming wid me ...dis gutter never stinks!!!

saw nothing but ARSHI today... my bottom line ..i m a happpyyy viewer ...front bench-er ..WHISTLES..Dancing

NOSTELGIC...today reminded me of good old ARSHI days when khushi came to RM to teach Laa.."how sad and bad and mad it was - but then, how it was sweet" ...!!! My heart is a museum ..ARSHI is such a treasure..how was life beofre dis show started...office..books...!! !romance was there but TADKA...it has made me just sooo live !!!

ASR- i take my words back..loved tht lingering kiss...u  made it look sooo pious and priceless...n seriously i use to complain when hubby gave  a forehead kiss..MISSED OPPERTUNITY ..Wink...i'll wait for one now!!

n ur biwi manao stunts...Khamosh Khushi..."woo rooth toh jata hai... shikyat nahi kerta"!! waise shikayat toh ki thi...tumahri himmat ki bhi daad hai..."maine wish kiya woo soo rahi thi yeh uski problem hai!!! "I must be taken as i have been made" ..GOT IT "ASR"!!!

CHamkili's Chamkila (NK)- he makes the screen soo bright ...everyone one was good today..or may be i m tooo happy!!!

n how do i sail thru this looong looong day...My dhak dhak and acidity is killing me!!Heart Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraosubiscsDivya1503honeypriyaOmoraboti

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
@ priya, yes dear...wrong kostin...rotluji might cry againLOLLOLLOL
khushi's age??????
thats why khushiji purani ho gayiLOLLOLLOLLOL
QUOTE=srirao]
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by srirao

Originally posted by mouramen

hey whats up girls?

gmHug

whats d discussion? all brkfast items?
mathura aloo puri or anda?ROFL

btw is priya online?
i want to kostin her? did khushi and arnav ever signed d contract paper?Wink

HI..Anu...good kostin...they showed a contract in SBS...woh kahan se aaya?
Mou, good Kostin - but remember girl - there are certain Kostins in IPK land which are taboos, you should nevr ask till Rotlu ji chooses to answer !!!

darling u graduating to 300 tonite - aur phir bhi aisi nadaani ...Khushi waala "O" expressionShocked

Khushi's age has also been a mystery...somewhere between  18 to 25 ...though Arnav like his character sketch has the same ageWinkLOL

Khushi's age changes acc to how the CVs want her to react..LOL...18 to 25 y 7y leap in 1yr
[/QUOTE]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraoDivya1503honeypriya

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

shy shaant ho jao...maine pakad ke rakkhhha hain tumhe...

aaj raat performance pucca...i give you my word...

priya, samhal lena.....

Priya...how in the world am i going to be shaant...i have wasted hours on this show...worked so hard for so many things here...and now they are telling me its for nothing...

...i have never been so pissed in my life...and what kind of promotion is this...they could have easily shown a promo that made sense...they basically showed us what we have been seeing in the show for the past 3 days..since ME..

There is a limit to everything...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503

Go to top