Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakhushi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It will no doubt get stuck in traffic, but for sure, we will even enjoy that waiting time in the Traffic...but how and when is what we have to wait and watch !!![/QUOTE]

Eii wait -er chokkore I will get killed in traffic... I nearly killed myself to reach home at 8 today! For the Rain & The Red!!!! Which never came 😭
soni.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: bs_deeps

you can call me Deepthi / Dips / deeps / deepu..whatever you want to call..friends already used all the combinations..so its upto you :)

then deeps it is!!!!😊
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

I'm a girl with small demands...I just want him to complete this:

how he does it, dry, wet , flying , swimming...doesnt matter

😍 πŸ˜
soni.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: jakhushi

It will no doubt get stuck in traffic, but for sure, we will even enjoy that waiting time in the Traffic...but how and when is what we have to wait and watch !!!

Eii wait -er chokkore I will get killed in traffic... I nearly killed myself to reach home at 8 today! For the Rain & The Red!!!! Which never came 😭
khushi seriously this wait is going to kill us...aaj ki kaal korte korte mid week hoye gelo!!!
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
PatienceπŸ€”

That's wat everyone here lacks πŸ˜† n that's wat we had for the past 5 months πŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail

Awww...  πŸ€ͺ
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jakhushi

It will no doubt get stuck in traffic, but for sure, we will even enjoy that waiting time in the Traffic...but how and when is what we have to wait and watch !!!

haha..most of us are sailing in same boat..was  telling my parents that today is 300th episode and dont disturb me for 30 mins..at the end dad asked..so  what happened..I said I will tell tomorrow..

Hope that tomorrow comes soon..else with the current pace, 5 mins for family going to Satsnag, 5 mins Payash scene..5 mins cup board scene (which I will like it anyway)..no rain forecast for tomorrow also..

rain forecasts says.."its cloudy on Thursday..and it will  start drizzling from  8:20 on Friday..and it will rain on Monday..."
Edited by bs_deeps - 11 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ soni, today's its crazy...i.took 1 hour frm BKC to band Stand...[QUOTE=soni.b]
Originally posted by: bs_deeps

are you in hyderabad? :)

no yaar mumbai!!!! traveling during rains in mumbai is crazy!!!
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: soni.b

khushi seriously this wait is going to kill us...aaj ki kaal korte korte mid week hoye gelo!!!

Hi sweetz!πŸ€—
IPK land e sobe to kolir sandhye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divya1503

That's wat everyone here lacks πŸ˜† n that's wat we had for the past 5 months πŸ˜†

Ironical, isn't it? πŸ˜†