Crooner 1.2 : In an EGG-shell !!! - Page 31

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by --Nishita--

What is this link about? I am getting an error message.

Apparently they've shot a new promo today. Khushi is in saree in her room... Anjali comes up to her and says that "Aapki vajah se humare aur chhote ke beech duriyan aa gayi hain"... Khushi is shocked.

Btw, don't completely trust this. Its not very reliable. And if its true.. We all knw this was coming..
good morning everyone😳
fabulous crooner! love the song :)))

hoping that they make a mark as the 300th episode! although i doubt anything substantial will happen as even the 200th episode was not made special :(((

keeping my fingers crossed... 
@Shivani, Divya and Jessa...thanks for the update. The only thing that registered was that Khushi was in a sari...after that its a blur😆😆😆
Looks like a prank to me too.
Originally posted by shybabe

good morning everyone😳

Good morning Shy😳
Originally posted by jeesa

Just saw the DB interview...

You know I dont get the point of justifying
your character to the audience...I mean ASR was bashed BS kept
quite...Khushi was bashed for a long time Sanaya kept quite...then why
should Daljeet come and clarify her character I think it just enrages the audience even more

you know the average
audience understands where Anjali is coming from...my mom understands
Anjali pain...she may not like it as my mom is a strong Khushi fan but she
gets it...

By justifying your character you are just showing your insecurity.

I don't understand what is even the need to come and give statements like that.. Log toh bolte rahenge.. You cannot shut everyone nor can you please everyone..

The more one will react, the more people will blame and question..

This now that people are so aware about the trp business... Pehle kya show nahin bante the? Aur kya unki trp kam nahi hoti thi?... People over internet talk like they own the show... If CVs will not try and risk different tracks, how will they know what viewers want and bring the much needed masala?

Some people surpass the height of idiocy here..
Originally posted by jeesa

Just saw the DB interview...

You know I dont get the point of justifying your character to the audience...I mean ASR was bashed BS kept quite...Khushi was bashed for a long time Sanaya kept quite...then why should Daljeet come and clarify her character I think it just enrages the audience even more

you know the average audience understands where Anjali is coming from...my mom understands Anjali pain...she may not like it as my mom is a strong Khushi fan but she gets it...

By justifying your character you are just showing your insecurity.

I saw that video...actors need not justify their characters! It is the job of the CVs to make it look convincing onscreen. If people are angry with Anjali it is not because they dont sympathize with her...it is because their love for Arhi is much more than the love they have for any of the supporting actors. Arhi are coming together after so long and if their romantic moments are interrupted then the viewers are bound to get mad at the supporting cast...its nothing personal! 

I agree, Barun and Sanaya never came out and justified any of the steps that their characters took onscreen. For that matter even Abhaas doesnt crib...in fact his character is hated much more than Anjali!

All said and done, why do people send hate mails to actors? Its so juvenile😕 
am really in a bad mood...was stuck in the traffic for past 2 hours!!!😡
Oh Man! I *LOWE* NK! He was the star of the day. 😃
wat a precap!!!! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£