Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

I had to move my lazy bum to make a post tonight because Priya has successfully applied carrot principles on me. 😆 I am in pretty light mood today and so the post will be lightweight too.

Arnav finally managed to wish her wifey when he thought she was sleeping. There is no way someone failed to love this small showcase of his love - Arnav Singh Raizada finally coming out of his shell to wish her wifey - rightly said by Priya. The kiss was lingering enough to keep the emotions at its peak and the rose was a beautiful touch. Indeed, she is the sleeping beauty.

Now, did Arnav bitwa pass the test? NO! Khushi was touched - she knows her man loves her. But she wants him to come out of his shell .. Say things to her that he really means. And so she continues being the Naraaz wifey even the following day. This is what I loved most today - both behaving full-fledged spouse like. Arnav stressing on the word "wife" and Khushi being the Naraaz wife. Khushi has never been seen to hold grudges against Arnav for long. The only time she gave him a silent treatment for two days was when Arnav denied of his Ranjha confession. I see the same thing almost replaying again. I wonder though if Khushi will be seen trying to distance herself from Arnav willingly. We will need few more episodes to understand how this track will unfold.

Arnav was Arnav even in RM today. I have always stressed on the fact that his demeanors are different in RM and GH. Today, I saw the same Arnav who follows buaji around in GH. When he was having his little chat with Nani or in the dining table, the facade of ASR was nowhere to be seen. Yes, the shell indeed has started cracking. The dining table scene was hilarious. My God! I ROFLed at Arnav's desperation to touch his wife's hands.

Khushi sensing something wrong between Akash-Payal was a great progress point. This may lead to Arnav-Khushi working together again or something regarding their marriage truth. But I feel like having a serious chat with Payal. She needs counseling! If Akash is being a jerk, she needs to deal with him strongly.

Anjali confirmed me of one thing today - she has believed whatever allegations that have been brought upon Shyam. She is thinking of Shyam but not calling him. Why? She is leaning on Arnav because she knows he was right- he was trying to save her. If she does ask for Shyam to be back that I guess will be because of her assumed distance with her brother and her loneliness.

Mind is constantly in gutter land since I saw the red sari .. It is surprising that I still managed to put up a few words.

300th episode .. Do come soon. 😳

Add-on

Dialogue of the Day: "Ab dikh raha hein?" Arnav bitwa, forcing is not going to work on your wifey unless you force yourself on her. Embarrassed Only that might work. 😆 Other than that, keep trying (minus forcing)!

@omoraboti: congrats …I know am a little late….

Lovely post dear….you have given perfect reference of Ranjha scene….you know there was another one silent treatment…just before he buys d bangle for her…..oh too wifey isn't it…loved it. Really girl, this payal needs some counseling to teach a solid lesson to that jerk.

dennisdmenace thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

I had to move my lazy bum to make a post tonight because Priya has successfully applied carrot principles on me. 😆 I am in pretty light mood today and so the post will be lightweight too.

Arnav finally managed to wish her wifey when he thought she was sleeping. There is no way someone failed to love this small showcase of his love - Arnav Singh Raizada finally coming out of his shell to wish her wifey - rightly said by Priya. The kiss was lingering enough to keep the emotions at its peak and the rose was a beautiful touch. Indeed, she is the sleeping beauty.

Now, did Arnav bitwa pass the test? NO! Khushi was touched - she knows her man loves her. But she wants him to come out of his shell .. Say things to her that he really means. And so she continues being the Naraaz wifey even the following day. This is what I loved most today - both behaving full-fledged spouse like. Arnav stressing on the word "wife" and Khushi being the Naraaz wife. Khushi has never been seen to hold grudges against Arnav for long. The only time she gave him a silent treatment for two days was when Arnav denied of his Ranjha confession. I see the same thing almost replaying again. I wonder though if Khushi will be seen trying to distance herself from Arnav willingly. We will need few more episodes to understand how this track will unfold.

Arnav was Arnav even in RM today. I have always stressed on the fact that his demeanors are different in RM and GH. Today, I saw the same Arnav who follows buaji around in GH. When he was having his little chat with Nani or in the dining table, the facade of ASR was nowhere to be seen. Yes, the shell indeed has started cracking. The dining table scene was hilarious. My God! I ROFLed at Arnav's desperation to touch his wife's hands.

Khushi sensing something wrong between Akash-Payal was a great progress point. This may lead to Arnav-Khushi working together again or something regarding their marriage truth. But I feel like having a serious chat with Payal. She needs counseling! If Akash is being a jerk, she needs to deal with him strongly.

Anjali confirmed me of one thing today - she has believed whatever allegations that have been brought upon Shyam. She is thinking of Shyam but not calling him. Why? She is leaning on Arnav because she knows he was right- he was trying to save her. If she does ask for Shyam to be back that I guess will be because of her assumed distance with her brother and her loneliness.

Mind is constantly in gutter land since I saw the red sari .. It is surprising that I still managed to put up a few words.

300th episode .. Do come soon. 😳

Add-on

Dialogue of the Day: "Ab dikh raha hein?" Arnav bitwa, forcing is not going to work on your wifey unless you force yourself on her. Embarrassed Only that might work. 😆 Other than that, keep trying (minus forcing)!

@omoraboti: congrats …I know am a little late….

Lovely post dear….you have given perfect reference of Ranjha scene….you know there was another one silent treatment…just before he buys d bangle for her…..oh too wifey isn't it…loved it. Really girl, this payal needs some counseling to teach a solid lesson to that jerk

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Ooh maaa.. My stomach hurts.. 🤣 I just had a vision of Salman Khan in Didi tera dewar diwana.. 🤣 🤣
dennisdmenace thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

~The relationship~

~Khushi~

~Arnav~

Edited to add~

I love this divided and structured crooner Deba..! It makes it even more precise and the reading even more interesting! Great quote! We all need the eggs! And the egg, Mr Arnav Singh Raizada is getting out of that shell indeed! Remove the shell and find the soft dippy yolk inside! 👍🏼

Arnav decided to wish her after all but she is asleep.. does it matter? Has this guy ever bothered about letting anyone know what he does for them? This was a big moment indeed, the emotions so visible on his face, the love so evident! Khushi again knows what distance he is closing, what lengths he is treading to wish her so, moved but she will leave it the way he is seeing it! She will wait for him to get more comfortable!

The chemistry between every pair on this show is such a watch! NK and Arnav make it an even more worthwhile one!! Arnav resorting to taking help from NK or forcing himself to listen to all his ideas is in itself an effort for him! The poor boy is doing all that he can think of for Khushi.. asking Naani for the Mathura Aaloo was such a sweet gesture.. Ha she ever bothered to ask Naani to make something for himself? I doubt! The mute exchange between Arnav and Khushi at the table, adorable! holding her hand, helping her, not letting anyone know that he got the breakfast made for her coz he knows she would leave!

But her constant dismissal is working him up now! He is losing his patience.. how can she not see the gift, the efforts.. how can she ignore! Khushi is beginning to melt!

Such a true thing you have said Deba.. Anjali's insecurity is turning into loneliness and abandonment now! The exact two words! She watches her brother being so thoughtful and attentive for Khushi, his concern and worry for her dont matter! She ignores that coz she is hurt at the divided attention! Does Arnav's behavior towards Khushi also remind her of Shyam's attentive love?

-Anjali surely doesnt need her brother for the gynaec visit! She can easily take other willing family members!
-Akash is getting on my nerves now! I dunno why but his antics are not going down well with me! Payal should just leave him alone to sulk!
-Maami will never learn her lessons no matter how much Naani tries! Grrr!

PS:All those checked items in the beginning sure promise an exciting night! Fingers crossed!

@ shwetha, so well said...as always.👏👏
Arnav Singh Raizada who has hundred times orchestrated his family's happiness is struggling to make his wife happy. i so want to see him happy and content.
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3100868

If this is true... I'm glad we have a promo.. We knew this was coming.. But all I could register was that 'Khushi is in saree' 😆Edited by -SH- - 11 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena14

res

Priya, I am  so frustrated typed my post up twice went to update and got error messages😡 I have lost all what I wrote 😡 Will make a post on tonight's episode I am sorry.😭

I feel like I am in school and will have to get my report card signed .  Itna pressure dal diya hai ufff .  BTW I love being last and specially in your classroom it would be an honor. 😉 Never to be a winner ke liye kuch gift hai kya ? Incentive toh hona chahiye .

I am not re-writing my post just a few rants...

Khushi , if my husband had tears in his eyes and wished me Happy Birthday like Arnav did , I would have melted, just watching the scene I did. Please dress gutter mei phek doo meherbani hogi. Sanaya your expressions were super girl.

Mr Sobti you need to take a bow 👏 Perfect expressions tenderness, pain,love and irritation anything you can't do...Oh yah you can please get a hair cut it is distracting no wonder Khushi is fussing and fuming.😉  Juta apni biwi ke dress ke sath phek doo . Ph make sure your lead actor gets a hair cut and a pair of new loafers. The shoes have lost their shape . I liked the chappal look BTW.

Cv's can we have another FB of Anjali/ aranv ? using the same scene over and over again. There are some wonderful scenes which could be used.

@ beenadi, all things coming to gutter...oh me and Nish waiting here. you notice d shoes too. true phangirl...😆😆😆😆
dennisdmenace thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena14

res

Priya, I am  so frustrated typed my post up twice went to update and got error messages😡 I have lost all what I wrote 😡 Will make a post on tonight's episode I am sorry.😭

I feel like I am in school and will have to get my report card signed .  Itna pressure dal diya hai ufff .  BTW I love being last and specially in your classroom it would be an honor. 😉 Never to be a winner ke liye kuch gift hai kya ? Incentive toh hona chahiye .

I am not re-writing my post just a few rants...

Khushi , if my husband had tears in his eyes and wished me Happy Birthday like Arnav did , I would have melted, just watching the scene I did. Please dress gutter mei phek doo meherbani hogi. Sanaya your expressions were super girl.

Mr Sobti you need to take a bow 👏 Perfect expressions tenderness, pain,love and irritation anything you can't do...Oh yah you can please get a hair cut it is distracting no wonder Khushi is fussing and fuming.😉  Juta apni biwi ke dress ke sath phek doo . Ph make sure your lead actor gets a hair cut and a pair of new loafers. The shoes have lost their shape . I liked the chappal look BTW.

Cv's can we have another FB of Anjali/ aranv ? using the same scene over and over again. There are some wonderful scenes which could be used.

@ beenadi, you throwing all things to gutter... me n Nish waiting right there...you noticed d shoes too...omg true phangirl...😆😆😆
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -SH-

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3100868

If this is true... I'm glad we have a promo.. We knew this was coming.. But all I could register was that 'Khushi is in saree' 😆

same pinch!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 i really feel very very bad for arnav now, if the news is true!! Anjali is not happy so she doesn't want her chotey to be happy too!! 😆 anjali's present thoughts-sukh mein sab saathi, dukh mein na koiii!!!! 😆 😆 
bad divya!! laughing at someone's misery is very very bad!!   
dennisdmenace thumbnail
sorry for d double posts...blame it on IF🤡