Posted: 11 years ago
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3100709 

gandhari di, hope this one makes u smile!! 😆
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

I wake up and get two bad news Rajesh Khanna's passing away and TRP of 2.0.😭

He was my first celebrity crush thanks to those movies with amazing Rajesh/Kishore songs...still my mood lifter songs. Sorry I know this is IP unrelated...Sorry Priya. Just wanted to share.

Gandhari.. Rajesh Khanna's passing away has made me all sad too! I have seen many of his movies! and the songs as you said are such ever green ones! Sad indeed! 😭

As for the trps, it gave us all a heart attack in the morning! Kept whining and feeling horrible for the pathetic drop, but reliable sources confirm that its a mistake, the actual TRP is 3.. even Gautam Hegde confirmed it on Twitter! SO there.. a reason to cheer up! 😊

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Gandhari! (Is that what you are called?) 😳

Loved your post .. and got stuck there... ..."Tum subh kuch nazar andaz nahin kar sakti" ... Arnav is on his way to learning that Khushi, in fact, can ingnore everything .. because she needs only one thing - him, his open acceptance of love, him opening up to her wife like any man does to his woman .. nothing else. So she will keep ignoring everything until he offeres himself gift-wrapped!

That is the surprise she needs & wants! 😊

Gandhari! (Is that what you are called?) 😳
Yes given by my Mom who loved my namesake's dignified personality. Lived through with some teenage teasing till I realized what a personality she was...and forgave my mom😆😆😆

love your comment! 👏

ummm,,,that "he offeres himself gift-wrapped!"😍 put me in gutter...🤣 blame it on me perched soul 

Divya1503 thumbnail
-Gan- thumbnail
Divi and Shweta 🤗...thanks sweethearts!

Divi to tell you the truth, if there's nothing but just these two in same frame...it will be something enough for me. 😊

Shweta...my mom used to say that when I was pretty young I watched "haathi mere sathi" on TV and told my mom "I want to marry Najesh Khanna".😊 I still love his romantic movies to bits...and those songs never fail me.

TRP  3...much better than 2 that is shown in that tellybuzz link on the right. phew!

Chal gotta go...bye guys...hope to see you in a MUCH BETTER mood after the ep
Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago
Divya1503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Divi and Shweta 🤗...thanks sweethearts!

Divi to tell you the truth, if there's nothing but just these two in same frame...it will be something enough for me. 😊

Shweta...my mom used to say that when I was pretty young I watched "haathi mere sathi" on TV and told my mom "I want to marry Najesh Khanna".😊 I still love his romantic movies to bits...and those songs never fail me.

🤗 🤗 just love the songs in all rajesh khannaji's movies!! especially yeh jo mohabat hai n kora kagaz tha yeh mann mera, my all time fav!!😊 
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey @shwetachauhan- again a brilliant write up dear..your love for the show just reflects from your writing..👏...my fav part is first para- that guy does so much  without letting other person even know about it..he has done it so many times..he is not show off..👏 that is what I like about this character a lot...he is selfless soul too...
shagun_sarun thumbnail
another amazing crooner...n after reading the crooner, i am waiting more for today's episode...can time pass any sooner...fantastic crooner...really very positive!!😳
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: riti4u

Hey @shwetachauhan- again a brilliant write up dear..your love for the show just reflects from your writing..👏...my fav part is first para- that guy does so much  without letting other person even know about it..he has done it so many times..he is not show off..👏 that is what I like about this character a lot...he is selfless soul too...

Oh Riti.. thank you for your warm appreciation always! 🤗 Yes.. this is the most noticeable and most adorable trait of his character..! He doesnt believe in letting anyone know of the lengths he goes to for them!
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: indi52

poor baby.

ghar pe biwi giving hard time. crooner pe girls doing dharna against his bal and gel. threatening all sorts of violence.

phangurl flying to his defence. let my long haired lover boy be. it's his hair, his wish, his gel. jo chahe kare. and how come he looks just as gorgeous to me? is it my devotion or is it my progressives?

don't worry, bs, go grow your zulfein, latein, whatever, mein hoon na.

Di aisa mat bolo...we dont want a Rapunzel...we want the Prince back 😭