Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -SH-

Loved the next version of Crooner, Priya. Like the new format and new headings. DOUBLE checked the points... Aaj toh IPK land mein monsoon hona mangta hai boss.. πŸ˜†

Today's episode went in a breeze for me. It left me wanting for more. Didn't even realise the time when it ended.. Fantastic blend of all emotions.. πŸ˜ƒ

The first 5 minutes were complete bliss.. Like Barun said.. "Emotions aur romance bahar nikal nikal ke aa rahe the". They don't need words to express.. Their silent communication is way more poignant. Arnav is a goner now.. There's no turning back for him now. He's fallen hard for his wife and he'd do everything he's not done before to fulfil Khushi's wish. Nature and Signature don't change in a day.. But Arnav has started the slow journey from ASR to Arnav... Just for his Khushi. That beautiful and heartfelt wish had me melting into a puddle.. The "Khamosh zubaan" finally putting his feelings into words. The song in the background made it so much better. I half expected Khushi to pull his hand when he got up.. But its a gradual process... They are slowly letting each other wander into their deeper thoughts and wishes.. The growth in their relationship is beautiful.. I want it to be slow and gradual... Want to enjoy every moment of it..

Apart from ArHi... The next best part was the Bromance.. Hillarious to the core.. Arnav is indeed a 'Anda'... Arnav hidden behind the shell of ASR. The 'baby' and 'sweetheart' had me in splits.. Too cheesy for my taste IPHO.. Can't imagine Arnav calling Khushi by those names..

Loved the banter between Nani and Mami and their tribute to Kyunki.. Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi.. But Naniji... Why.. Oh Why did you tell Khushi about Aloo Puri being Arnav's favourite? I can so imagine certain Aloo Kumar and Puri Kumari in future.. 🀣 🀣

KKGSR!! Are you really upset or are you testing Arnav's patience on purpose? How sweet it was of him to request a special breakfast!! And that puppy dog look.. Expecting her to sit beside him.. KKGSR had to ruin it all.. Hmph!! You better make it up to him soon..

Can't wait for the continuation of "Ab dikh raha hai?"... Finally the lid will blow up.. *Rubbing my hands in anticipation*

PS - What is Mathura Aloo? Sookhe Aloo suna hai... Dahi-wale Aloo suna hai... What's this? A special dish of UP probably
.. πŸ˜†

Lovely post Shivani 😊 Even me waiting eagerly fr the lid to blow up, my angry ASR 😍

It is a gradual process indeed fr both of them. The slow peeling of off the layers...

Shivani, I dont think its a special UP dish. Coz my hubby belongs to UP & he had no clue πŸ˜†
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i'm horribly late but i've updated my post on pg 1! πŸ˜³ i blame the weather for my laziness!!πŸ˜› 
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
okay read two hilarious posts...nishita and divya...πŸ˜†..thanks fr making me smile...πŸ€—
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: riti4u

okay read two hilarious posts...nishita and divya...πŸ˜†..thanks fr making me smile...πŸ€—

I was just about to post something similar .. Had a great time going through Divya & Nishita's post- almost cracked me up. πŸ˜†
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ divs, super post.
what the is backπŸ₯³
oh yes...me too said that who knew we will see this Hubby Arnav too? bada cute hain banda...😳😳😳
nancynair thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely lovely Crooner Priya.

Crooner Buddies loving it.

The new format sounds exciting,will come back to read all the posts.

Aaj Mumbai main mausam bout Suhana.
(Sorry but My mindwa in gutterwa today.
Reading too much in NKs dialogue-
Charpai, anda. saas andar...with hand mvt, alookumar,poori Kumari
πŸ˜‰
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Lovely crooner Priya...just like the episode!! I am loving your new style of writing the postπŸ‘πŸ‘. I like the idea of star of the weekπŸ₯³

I was in full josh to write the post in the morning but the stupid TRPs have made khachra out of my brains😭. Hoping they are false, I will concentrate on the episode which I absolutely loved!!!

Arnav finally wished Khushi a very heartfelt Happy Birthday! He knows how much he has hurt her intentionally/unintentionally and wanted her to be happy on her special day but when he realized that inspite of all his efforts, Khushi was still longing for that one special wish, he fulfilled that for her. I had a lump in my throat when I saw him wishing her with tears...as if to say that he was sorry for not wishing her before, sorry for giving her so much pain. His one kiss had all the apnapan that Khushi could ask for😳😳. She felt the pain that he was going through...she knew she had made it tough for her husband but she was hurt as well. Why is Khushi still unhappy? Is it because Arnav hasnt yet told her that he wants her to stay back because he cant live without her and not give her excuses of Aakash/Payal/contract? me too.

Thank you CVs for creating Nanheji's character...I so love that guy!!! He is such a refreshing change from the other cry babies in RM. NK is Arnav and Khushi's true sakha. A friend for life. His conversation with Arnav outside the bedroom was superb! The dialogue writers had a field day and took full advantage of the budding bromanceπŸ˜†. Loved the dialogues...

Arnav's 'what the' when he saw NK with the plate in his handπŸ˜†πŸ˜† NK replying how the what the...kal raat ko kya hua πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Woh so rahi thi tho yeh uska problem haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nannav tum zero ho...anda🀣🀣 Lambi saas andar lo aur lambi saas bahar🀣 Saas nahi saans...haan wahi kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi🀣🀣 Kisne kata? Kisko? Cake ko...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  • Usse baby bulao...can you imagine Arnav calling Khushi baby? She will have a cardiac arrestπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† rowdy raizada will carry faintwa Khushi back to bedroom.😍

The dining table scene was too cuteπŸ˜†. Khushi being the perfect rooti hui biwi😳. Arnav not knowing what to do because he is trying his best to see his princess smile😳😳. Khushi did everything to avoid looking at Arnav but he had his eyes only on her.😳 One thing is confirmed, Nani will never doubt that these two lovebirds have not done itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Every now and then she is being made to take the gutter route that she may actually be shocked to know that her pota has all the makings of a saintπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anjali wanted to take Arnav to the gynac😲. Is she freaking kidding me? Who takes their brother to the gynie?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She never took her own husband but suddenly wants Arnav to accompany her? She is out of her mindπŸ˜•. As expected, she blames Khushi for all her miseries...She cant see her brother happy because she knows he loves the woman who is responsible for her miseriesOuchand more so she is remembering only d second slap...Angry

The last scene was cute too...Arnav talking about istri kiye hue kapdeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Talk about being fully domesticatedπŸ˜†. That sari is lovely...saare tareekhe apna chuka hai hamara anda...dont know which one will make Khushi happy😳😳😳. For my dear wife KKGSRπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he is damn cute.πŸ˜†

Cant wait for to see what happensDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming. Mauka bhi hai dastoor bhi hai...Arhi bas sab kuch tum dono ke haaton mein hai
Bring on the water tankers and give us our well deserved Rabba VeπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

@ nish, what a yipee post.ClapClapClap loved every bit. moi obviously in blue.
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi's payal not seen these days,,,,wish we had a rpt with him putting on both the payal on her feet this time...😍
dennisdmenace thumbnail

RIP  Rakesh khanna.

sorry Priya dont know whether i can share this in crooner...

but what amazing songs  thru all d channels...crooning...

Edited by mouramen - 11 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: mouramen

RIP  Rakesh khanna.

sorry Priya dont know whether i can share this in crooner...

but what amazing songs  thru all d channels...crooning...

😭 Sad news...Rajesh khanna no more...