Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
we have two SP sources, Karan and GH himself saying trp is 3.0 there should not be any doubt now. Its more important what the channel knows, not some blog post...and someone gave daily trp that makes sense...if is is 2.0 it just does not add up
soni.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

i love red too...so much so my school house colour was also red!

@ soni, now my daughter is into red house

muah...to her!!!πŸ€—
soni.b thumbnail
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
about yesterday's favourite scene.

thoroughly enjoyed bromance. nk gets better everyday. the dopeyness of arnav s having to wake up to chirpy nk in the morning to get pulled into a conversation about the state of his romance, and be given chaotic advice, hilarious. their interaction and dialogues verra funny. khana khilao, chocolate wine, baby, sweetheart, saas bhi kabhi. one had to love it all, especially when you consider it brought back "what the" and introduced a whole range of new asr expressions. taaliyan. my funny bone tickled, happiness in the air. a great segue to reality lightly from the scene before.

my fave though, the opening sequence. has any man ever looked at the woman he loves like that before. the considering gaze at the clock, the final giving in to her demand. trying to love her the way she wants to be loved. he knows he's crossed lines with his contract reminder, made as a desperate bid to keep her with him. but he will do anything to bring her back and make her a part of his life. even when i write this my heart feels things. imagine when i see one of the finest actors i've ever seen acting on this intent. i was comletely lost in the intensity of the love he expressed, there seemed to be only truth there. and the sudden glitter of tears, why was he crying? maybe because he knew why she was behaving the way she was? maybe something from somewhere else. there's so little one really knows about him. the kiss had love but not a single trace of lust in it. just a giving, no return required. quietly in the middle of the night, a fascinating man in love makes a complete surrender to his emotions. when it's real emotion, funnily there's no sense of mush. that's how it was for me watching barun last night. 

the rest of the episode with it's light sweet air kind of contrasted and balanced that. of course, the anjali sequence had it's note of drama.

the shot that really said everything today is the first picture on shy's post on page 3. 

too many posts from me today. now into moun vrat. bye.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soni.b

btw divs tera pehla pyar hai kya??? well thanks to you i will also be able to keep a track of his words and harkats!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mera pehla pyaar tho my south indian super star tha soni di, usse personally milne ke baad tho woh pyaar dugna hogaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜† aur jab se BS aaya, the story changed a bit, now ASR/BS is my one eye aur doosra eye is mera maheshπŸ˜† πŸ˜†  
soni.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

mera pehla pyaar tho my south indian super star tha soni di, usse personally milne ke baad tho woh pyaar dugna hogaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜† aur jab se BS aaya, the story changed a bit, now ASR/BS is my one eye aur doosra eye is mera maheshπŸ˜† πŸ˜†  

aha!!! mahesh babu!!!
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

aha!!! mahesh babu!!!

yaaa di!!! i just love him!! πŸ˜ πŸ˜ u know him?? πŸ˜ƒ
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

suvi...tu aur main abhi same to same jaa rahein hai...pg 2!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haan Soni, kya timing hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Zoha honestly you dont do that to your hubby? it's called reeling in in fishing terms πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

if we don't reel those clueless men in who will?πŸ˜†
soni.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

yaaa di!!! i just love him!! πŸ˜ πŸ˜ u know him?? πŸ˜ƒ

yes...i do!!!! actually know a lot of actors from south!!!