Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
soni,
enjoyed reading. such a lightly lovely episode, you're right just flew by. 
so what do you think she would have said if he's kissed her on the lips instead?
maybe we should run a multiple choice contest on that right now right here, before 300 is here with lal sari and baarish?
my guess, the mood she's in, she's give him a thappad and scream "machhad"! look what she's been doing the whole day. uff.

just thinking vis a vis all our thoughts on them as husband and wife.
personally, for me, it's the love that counts, legally married husband wife or not is not that important. many love stories don't come to this nice warm fuzzy socially recognised end. yet they remain valid, fascinating, essential to us; as they are about that most rich and ennobling emotion of all, love, better still mohabbat. for me arnav khushi's mohabbat is enough in itself. i can see them in almost all the famous accounts and tales of love. they transcend rm, gh, dilli, bali, anjali's issues, contracts, everything, they are already in rumi country. especially since that conversation through space.
maybe that's why that second wedding is fairly immaterial to me.

soni.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

I had to move my lazy bum to make a post tonight because Priya has successfully applied carrot principles on me. πŸ˜† I am in pretty light mood today and so the post will be lightweight too.

Arnav finally managed to wish her wifey when he thought she was sleeping. There is no way someone failed to love this small showcase of his love - Arnav Singh Raizada finally coming out of his shell to wish her wifey - rightly said by Priya. The kiss was lingering enough to keep the emotions at its peak and the rose was a beautiful touch. Indeed, she is the sleeping beauty.

Now, did Arnav bitwa pass the test? NO! Khushi was touched - she knows her man loves her. But she wants him to come out of his shell .. Say things to her that he really means. And so she continues being the Naraaz wifey even the following day. This is what I loved most today - both behaving full-fledged spouse like. Arnav stressing on the word "wife" and Khushi being the Naraaz wife. Khushi has never been seen to hold grudges against Arnav for long. The only time she gave him a silent treatment for two days was when Arnav denied of his Ranjha confession. I see the same thing almost replaying again. I wonder though if Khushi will be seen trying to distance herself from Arnav willingly. We will need few more episodes to understand how this track will unfold. even i was thinking is she doing it because she is upset with him not wishing her or she is doing it for his di as the whole thing stemmed out from her wanting to leave RM for anjali's sake!!!

Arnav was Arnav even in RM today. I have always stressed on the fact that his demeanors are different in RM and GH. Today, I saw the same Arnav who follows buaji around in GH. When he was having his little chat with Nani or in the dining table, the facade of ASR was nowhere to be seen. Yes, the shell indeed has started cracking. The dining table scene was hilarious. My God! I ROFLed at Arnav's desperation to touch his wife's hands.

Khushi sensing something wrong between Akash-Payal was a great progress point. This may lead to Arnav-Khushi working together again or something regarding their marriage truth. But I feel like having a serious chat with Payal. She needs counseling! If Akash is being a jerk, she needs to deal with him strongly. me too feel the same!!!!

Anjali confirmed me of one thing today - she has believed whatever allegations that have been brought upon Shyam. She is thinking of Shyam but not calling him. Why? She is leaning on Arnav because she knows he was right- he was trying to save her. If she does ask for Shyam to be back that I guess will be because of her assumed distance with her brother and her loneliness.

Mind is constantly in gutter land since I saw the red sari .. It is surprising that I still managed to put up a few words.

300th episode .. Do come soon. 😳

Add-on

Dialogue of the Day: "Ab dikh raha hein?" Arnav bitwa, forcing is not going to work on your wifey unless you force yourself on her. Embarrassed Only that might work. πŸ˜† Other than that, keep trying (minus forcing)!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

great post Omorabati!!! love ur name but its quite a mouthful!!!πŸ˜ƒ
@bold...loved it!!!
@red...that's my two bit!!!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
omoraboti

first, congratulations on being star of the thread yesterday. your post was wonderful.πŸ‘
i liked what you said today about khushi observing payal akash disharmony being a progress point.

me not sure why she is so unrelenting toward arnav. of course, the fight and reminder of contract marriage were a bit too much. hope it's that and not as you suggest her deliberately drawing away from arnav in a bid to remove herself from rm. mmm not sure i'd like that, not life like to me. but then, i have no idea what the writers plan. as long as these two are there, i'll be in front of that telly every night.πŸ˜†
soni.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

read all the posts!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

@soni di: ya di he's my love na😳, i wont miss anything or any word uttered by the ppl i love!!! β€οΈ β€οΈ πŸ˜† 

btw divs tera pehla pyar hai kya??? well thanks to you i will also be able to keep a track of his words and harkats!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mashira

conflicting reports. is it 3 or 2?? please it cannot be 2!!!! Fingers crossed somebody did a typo. What a sad thing it will be if it is 2 today of all days when IPK is on the 300 threshold.

I'm not sure.. But read this on forum that 3.0 is for the week and 2.0 is for ME.
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indi52

omoraboti

first, congratulations on being star of the thread yesterday. your post was wonderful.πŸ‘
i liked what you said today about khushi observing payal akash disharmony being a progress point.

me not sure why she is so unrelenting toward arnav. of course, the fight and reminder of contract marriage were a bit too much. hope it's that and not as you suggest her deliberately drawing away from arnav in a bid to remove herself from rm. mmm not sure i'd like that, not life like to me. but then, i have no idea what the writers plan. as long as these two are there, i'll be in front of that telly every night.πŸ˜†

Yeah Indrani...same here😍...loved ur post...
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Updated my post on page 1. Will be back in a bit...havent done any work since morningπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TRP is 3.0 acc to GH...2.8 if we take ME into consideration
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
ok so off to read all takes now..but before that Can sum1 please tell how to take legal action against this guy who gives TRP at scrutiny site..He almost gave me heart attack with false news... Gals in TRP thread sum1 posted Karan's tweet saying TRP is 3.0 not 2.0 and I am in no mood to spare that himanshu watever...😑
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Friends... Just imagine...

Arnav calling Kushi 'BABY'...

N bitiya wil soon make an 'O' and yell...

"BABY, yaani ki 'bachcha'... Itna tho Angrezi aathi hai humhe... Mein koyi 'bachcha' nahi hoon... Bachcha honge aapka Aman'😑ek tho khud yeh patha nahi hei ki 'ladkiyon' ko 'bachchi' kehti hai... Bass bhulane aaya... Bada... Doosron ki 'bhavnaon' se waise bhi aapka kya lena dhena...'

And Bituwa wil wonder, "yeh 'Bhavna' kon hai... Haan, dammit, must be her friend... Wait, that means, i hav to call 'bhavna' as Baby too... Woh bhi kar lete hai...'