Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shybabe

Please someone hold me...cuz I am going to shoot someone...what the hell is that promo๐Ÿ˜•...dont we all know it already...

I was about to write my analysis...for today...and this promo popped...๐Ÿ˜•

I am going to frikkin flippp...๐Ÿ˜ก if they don't show what we want...then I am done..I swear...omg!!! how much more of this pacifying drama...is going to go on...

I seriously have a headache...

Really sorry priya...I am losing it...I just am..Patience is what i have had for 1 year...GH u have had it...

Shaant darling shaant ๐Ÿ˜† Be happy they promoting...rest all suspense...sab dikha denge pehle to mazaa kaise aayega !!!
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Goood morning/evening buddies๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Aaj mausam hai suhana
Barish mein bheegne ka hai bahana
La La La La La
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: honeypriya

Shaant darling shaant ๐Ÿ˜† Be happy they promoting...rest all suspense...sab dikha denge pehle to mazaa kaise aayega !!!

Thought the same,,,they r deliberately not showing anything...but it better be worth the suspense!!
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Priya...how in the world am i going to be shaant...i have wasted hours on this show...worked so hard for so many things here...and now they are telling me its for nothing...

...i have never been so pissed in my life...and what kind of promotion is this...they could have easily shown a promo that made sense...they basically showed us what we have been seeing in the show for the past 3 days..since ME..

There is a limit to everything...
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
 Hi..i just landed...from heaven to the GUTTERLAND..n loving it!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ..hi to all those swimming wid me ...dis gutter never stinks!!!

saw nothing but ARSHI today... my bottom line ..i m a happpyyy viewer ...front bench-er ..WHISTLES..

NOSTELGIC...today reminded me of good old ARSHI days when khushi came to RM to teach Laa.."how sad and bad and mad it was - but then, how it was sweet" ...!!! My heart is a museum ..ARSHI is such a treasure..how was life beofre dis show started...office..books...!! !romance was there but TADKA...it has made me just sooo live !!!

ASR- i take my words back..loved tht lingering kiss...u  made it look sooo pious and priceless...n seriously i use to complain when hubby gave  a forehead kiss..MISSED OPPERTUNITY ..๐Ÿ˜‰...i'll wait for one now!!

n ur biwi manao stunts...Khamosh Khushi..."woo rooth toh jata hai... shikyat nahi kerta"!! waise shikayat toh ki thi...tumahri himmat ki bhi daad hai..."maine wish kiya woo soo rahi thi yeh uski problem hai!!! "I must be taken as i have been made" ..GOT IT "ASR"!!!

CHamkili's Chamkila (NK)- he makes the screen soo bright ...everyone one was good today..or may be i m tooo happy!!!

n how do i sail thru this looong looong day...My dhak dhak and acidity is killing me!!โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ priya, yes dear...wrong kostin...rotluji might cry again๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
khushi's age??????
thats why khushiji purani ho gayi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
QUOTE=srirao]
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Khushi's age has also been a mystery...somewhere between  18 to 25 ...though Arnav like his character sketch has the same age๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Khushi's age changes acc to how the CVs want her to react..๐Ÿ˜†...18 to 25 y 7y leap in 1yr
dennisdmenace thumbnail

shy shaant ho jao...maine pakad ke rakkhhha hain tumhe...

aaj raat performance pucca...i give you my word...

priya, samhal lena.....

Originally posted by: shybabe

Priya...how in the world am i going to be shaant...i have wasted hours on this show...worked so hard for so many things here...and now they are telling me its for nothing...

...i have never been so pissed in my life...and what kind of promotion is this...they could have easily shown a promo that made sense...they basically showed us what we have been seeing in the show for the past 3 days..since ME..

There is a limit to everything...

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks darling๐Ÿ˜† kas ke pakadlo..mujhe๐Ÿ˜† warna aaj koi toh marne waala hain๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: mouramen

shy shaant ho jao...maine pakad ke rakkhhha hain tumhe...

aaj raat performance pucca...i give you my word...

priya, samhal lena.....

Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

yuck yuck guys...tere naam ishtylee for Aabhaas, this one is Amol Paalekar part 2 !!!

Mummmaaa...Hellooo... interrupting my swimming  ..PLSSS...KOI FAROOQ SHEKH BHI BOL DO...WAHI BACHA HAI!!!
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Thanks darling๐Ÿ˜† kas ke pakadlo..mujhe๐Ÿ˜† warna aaj koi toh marne waala hain๐Ÿ˜†

@ shy chaku to nehi hain na haath mein๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†