Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: srirao

@ Gandhari...Salman's hair style in 'tere naam',,,its totally a yuckck style!!!

I just googled it...that's hideous! barun can never look that ugly!🀒
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

Awww..Priya...i luved reading it todays, kept reading with a smile,,,splly the chk list has left me with anticipation and excitement!!!

I just loved the episode through out,,,,splly Arnav Singh Raizada aka Barun Sobti,,his expressions ,,he has brought out the lover boy inside him  for his love,,but the best part, his character is still in tacks,,the frustration, the jaw clenching, n all!!! thats the best part!!

The emotional "Haapy Birthdya" any day I'd say this is pure luv, khushi did not want dikhawa,,,n 105% this was not dikhawa, for him no soul on the earth saw him wishing her! I luved it to bits, this man has pure love for him! I do this always, pretend to be asleep to see how my hubby behaves sllpy after a fight, and i luv doing that, for such ppl who cant show emotions easlily we have to assure them no bdoy is seeing n now u can go on! πŸ˜‰

I am happy khushi saw him,,but one kweschen,,she saw, she got emotional, still she is behaving like a brat either she is trying to puch him ver the edge to spk out his heart, or is she enjoying the attention from hubby dear, or is the contract thing looming over her mind!! I wish its first one!

NK is the third persaon after Arhi i enjoy watching in this show, I seriously want him to be aroun in this show, coz he makes scenes interesting to watch!

Loved the bromance! 

All geared up for 300th episode!! Bring it on CVs,,,!

hails tum likhne ke liye star of the day ka title rakha hai...Ducking my head n bhaging from crooners!! complex dena zaroori tha kya????

What the...almost had a double heart attachk...washed my eyes...wiped the comp screen..."koi mujhe chuti kaanto..."

Haila Zoha intna likha...itne lambe dialogues to Khoosi ji bhi nahi bolti...tune to main post se bhi zyaada likha hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hehehe...full on practicing haan for Star of the Day  πŸ˜›

On a Serious note Zoha...he better does something - dont know about Khoosi, main use seriously chaako se nahi chodne waalui - neither he gets the hair cut, nor does he "perform" - very bad boy...ladkiyaan kab se baithi hai - red saree,baarish...sab arrange ho gaya..

-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeypriya

Love the Promo lines - even words can make their Love sound so intense -

jisne duniya ko jhukaya,
use khushi ne mohabbat karna sikhaya,
karke apni sari hadhan ko paar,
kya Arnav mana payega , ruthi Khushi ko iss baar ?

yes intense indeed...just wish they had not used the same visuals though
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

yes intense indeed...just wish they had not used the same visuals though

btw forgot to ask what are the visuals...I cant see them in off...just read old scenes and they have Maula in BG
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

GM...I see a Profile pic! πŸ‘

yes, thanks gandhari for that most instructive note. soon maybe siggie too? πŸ˜Š
-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeypriya

btw forgot to ask what are the visuals...I cant see them in off...just read old scenes and they have Maula in BG

the scene where he grabs her bag from her and throws in the 'contract' blackmail
-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

yes, thanks gandhari for that most instructive note. soon maybe siggie too? πŸ˜Š

Indi opatre daan korle...Anjali is the person who sent me that info ...I just forwarded it,,,because when I debuted in Crooner I also did not know how to post all those πŸ˜†
Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey whats up girls?

gmπŸ€—

whats d discussion? all brkfast items?
mathura aloo puri or anda?🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

btw is priya online?
i want to kostin her? did khushi and arnav ever signed d contract paper?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I just googled it...that's hideous! barun can never look that ugly!🀒

Talking only abt hairstyle part not the ugly partπŸ˜†
Edited by srirao - 11 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3099968Edited by -SH- - 11 years ago