Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Omoraboti

I had to move my lazy bum to make a post tonight because Priya has successfully applied carrot principles on me. 😆 I am in pretty light mood today and so the post will be lightweight too.

Arnav finally managed to wish her wifey when he thought she was sleeping. There is no way someone failed to love this small showcase of his love - Arnav Singh Raizada finally coming out of his shell to wish her wifey - rightly said by Priya. The kiss was lingering enough to keep the emotions at its peak and the rose was a beautiful touch. Indeed, she is the sleeping beauty.

Now, did Arnav bitwa pass the test? NO! Khushi was touched - she knows her man loves her. But she wants him to come out of his shell .. Say things to her that he really means. And so she continues being the Naraaz wifey even the following day. This is what I loved most today - both behaving full-fledged spouse like. Arnav stressing on the word "wife" and Khushi being the Naraaz wife. Khushi has never been seen to hold grudges against Arnav for long. The only time she gave him a silent treatment for two days was when Arnav denied of his Ranjha confession. I see the same thing almost replaying again. I wonder though if Khushi will be seen trying to distance herself from Arnav willingly. We will need few more episodes to understand how this track will unfold.

Arnav was Arnav even in RM today. I have always stressed on the fact that his demeanors are different in RM and GH. Today, I saw the same Arnav who follows buaji around in GH. When he was having his little chat with Nani or in the dining table, the facade of ASR was nowhere to be seen. Yes, the shell has started cracking. The dining table scene was hilarious. My God! I ROFLed at Arnav's desperation to touch his wife's hands.

Khushi sensing something wrong between Akash-Payal was a great progress point. This may lead to Arnav-Khushi working together again or something regarding their marriage truth. But I feel like having a serious chat with Payal. She needs counseling! If Akash is being a jerk, she needs to deal with him strongly.

Anjali confirmed me of one thing today - she has believed whatever allegations that have been brought upon Shyam. She is thinking of Shyam but not calling him. Why? She is leaning on Arnav because she knows he was right- he was trying to save her. If she does ask for Shyam to be back that I guess will be because of her assumed distance with her brother and her loneliness.

Mind is constantly in gutter land since I saw the red sari .. It is surprising that I still managed to put up a few words.

300th episode .. Do come soon. 😳

Told you Carrot principles always work...😆 In blue exactly echoed my thoughts, with the Anjali part, I gave someone the same response in the previous Crooner - if Anjali wouldnt have believed Arnav/Khushi...she would have walked out of RM with her husband !!!

Loved the take !!!
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: srirao

GM  Priya & everyone,,,,,fabulous Crooner ...👍🏼

I loved the epi...totally going bonkers over the beautiful epis we r getting...

Absolutely loved Arnav-NK scenes,,,,what bromance...👏

'Khushiji aap ek saal purani ho gayi;...🤣 & Arnav expression at that was priceless...😆

KKGSR knows her man ,,,,she is doing what he absolutely hates,,,,ignoring him big time,,,,,where will this lead...??😍,,,I have high hopes...reminded me of the bangle scene when he is trying to look at her hands & she hides them...

Anjali...I can understand her frame of mind but what is getting my goat is her crying everytime she sees her Chote being happy...😕

Waiting eagerly for 300th epi...

GM Doc...totally adorable epis...aaahh we all on a grand trip...its fun to be in IPK land...and even the off screen segments adding to the spice...

The NK dialogues last nite were just firecrackers !!!
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Priya,,,,,bandhe ko Mango se Anda banaa diya,,,😆

Soon he will have bangs like SI...😆...haircut please,,,,!!!!!
honeypriya thumbnail

Priya,,,,,bandhe ko Mango se Anda banaa diya,,,😆

Soon he will have bangs like SI...😆...haircut please,,,,!!!!!

I was fuming ystrday - they could suggest him nylon nighties, lipstick, bow - not a haircut 😡

unless Mango ne sabko dhamki dekar rakhi hai !!!!
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Getting ready to have the baby , pehele baal khato 😡 
Nursery ready hai , mama and mami 😉

beena14 thumbnail
Priya and Suvi where were you girls kuch kaam ke nahi ho bus gape marthe ho 

RangMunch ladies
Credit: IPK tumblr

Edited by beena14 - 11 years ago
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi...Beena...🤗,,,hair is like how it was at the time of the wedding...😆
beena14 thumbnail

Hi...Beena...🤗,,,hair is like how it was at the time of the wedding...😆

Choti bandne baki hai , 😉 Very soon he will have to compete with KKGSR 
beena14 thumbnail
How cute is this , Priya sorry  couldn't resist girl 

highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😆😆Oh my god,...i'll have to go and open a hidden meaning dictionary for this crooner...god ... guess it'll take some time getting used to it...
the prob is i to go and read some article written by deligent buddies...immidiately following the crooner...
Priya,...century marne ke saath saath sabh ke dimaag ka bhi promotion kar diya...

Anyone need a yogurt cup???

\

Pls help urself after the Crooner making our dimaag ka dahi...😆😆