Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriyaR-jeesa thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: honeypriya

I meant Khushi not coming in the way of Anjali...so as to cause her more grief - will effect her relation with Arnav mainly - as she might use the contract thing as shield and move away or leave RM - so the distance between the siblings doesnt create further !!!

Oh got it...thanks for explaining it...

But the bigger question is will Arnav let her...I dont think so...as he has made a promise to win her within the 2 months..

Additionally, by now he knows how Khushi mind works and also see her walk out once and so he will not her or better walk out with her...

BTW I am sure Shyam will come back, I mean he has too...he is the main villan of the show and what I see happening is him feeding Anjali's insecurities with respect to Arnav thus creating a rift between the siblings..
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mepharm

But why is she doing that to you??? You are so nice to her...you like her posts...here is a tip...

Make some mathura aloo and poori for her🀣

Here goes
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3098191
Extremely well written article -- no spelling mistakes , short forms nothing ... looks as if someone ghost wrote for her or this is her real self (if it is a she )!
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
honeypriya thumbnail
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: smashitupsobti

super thankss...u seem to have been busy making siggies for everyone...saw them last night...each one amazing...

hope u feeling better...warm wishes and hugss...😊
mars80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hi ladies im just one of those silent readers priya keeps talking abt ... but wanted to share something with you guys esp for Newbiesoapfan ... tis been years since i've been to India but when we were kids and we used to go visit our daadi in Delhi, we used to get this thing for breakfast too but twas called Halwa with Mathura or simply Halwa Mathuri ... tis a combination of puri/batoora ... and we used to get it in a paan in Balimaraan ... they used to sell aaloo ki tarkari/cholay (chick peas) ki tarkari with it too ... and i luved it ... not sure if they are talking abt the same dish but it sure looks like that kind plus they are shown to be living in Delhi too so I thought maybe it's just that :)
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Acc to internet.. mathure ki aloo looks like this.. but it what naani served didn't look anything like this.. πŸ˜• may be its nani special

Mathura Ke Aloo ki sabzi, Mathura Ke Aloo ki sabzi cuisine, Mathura Ke Aloo ki sabzi Recipe, Mathura Ke Aloo ki sabzi
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Mindblowing crooner priya. Ep.was awosome and the arnav-nk steals the todays ep. Tommorow is 300th ep.and we saw red saree so its starting some *ahem* in mind already.
hd75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Move over romance, it is the season for bromance ! It is amazing how every actor in IPK seems to share a great chemistry with the other. The chemistry between the leads is now legendary but take any other pairing, the actors are always in tune with each other. The Barun-Karan chemistry is currently the hottest in town, one should say. πŸ˜‰

Such a cute episode, loving these scenes between Arnav and NK. "Woh so rahi thi, woh uski problem hai, meri nahi" - quintessential ASR. You are not going to win her back with that attitude, buddy, though we love you exactly for that. πŸ˜Š

Having watched the first scene on SBB/S, I was kind of distracted until an emotion-filled voice said "Happy Birthday, Khushi" and made me sit up and go all teary-eyed, "kyun dard hai itna, tere ishq mein", very true, why does this love hurt so much? 

Arnav and Khushi are both refusing to give in, she refusing to be take it easy this time and he refusing to give up until she comes around, together, they are heading towards a showdown. Will there be fireworks?

Totally loved the scene at the breakfast table, particularly Nani and her "ungli liftiya" dialogue. I've always enjoyed the Nani-Mami equation, find it cute. 

Anjali is losing it by the day. May be she has a feeling of self-pity, insecurities will peak and a sense of being unloved and alone sets in, no amount of reassurance will work then.  

And, the finishing touch for the day "ab dikh raha hai?" - ASR, you and only you, can say something like that when the whole idea was about being nice to the fiery woman you are in love with ! So, we move on to the next round of the bout, all set for 8 PM tomorrow? 

Edited by hd75 - 11 years ago