Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
res

Priya, I am  so frustrated typed my post up twice went to update and got error messages😑 I have lost all what I wrote πŸ˜‘ Will make a post on tonight's episode I am sorry.😭

I feel like I am in school and will have to get my report card signed .  Itna pressure dal diya hai ufff .  BTW I love being last and specially in your classroom it would be an honor. πŸ˜‰ Never to be a winner ke liye kuch gift hai kya ? Incentive toh hona chahiye .

I am not re-writing my post just a few rants...

Khushi , if my husband had tears in his eyes and wished me Happy Birthday like Arnav did , I would have melted, just watching the scene I did. Please dress gutter mei phek doo meherbani hogi. Sanaya your expressions were super girl.

Mr Sobti you need to take a bow πŸ‘ Perfect expressions tenderness, pain,love and irritation anything you can't do...Oh yah you can please get a hair cut it is distracting no wonder Khushi is fussing and fuming.πŸ˜‰  Juta apni biwi ke dress ke sath phek doo . Ph make sure your lead actor gets a hair cut and a pair of new loafers. The shoes have lost their shape . I liked the chappal look BTW.

Cv's can we have another FB of Anjali/ aranv ? using the same scene over and over again. There are some wonderful scenes which could be used.

Edited by beena14 - 11 years ago
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
res😳

Awww..just choked the last crooner...a sticky for meπŸ€— hugs babe..and here i thought nobody gives me a grassπŸ˜†..I am always ready for editing SobtiπŸ˜†..just give me the date babe hugs to ya..ur future production houseπŸ˜‰

Loved the title Priya..

will come back later to ponder😳

Until then...

"The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it.  You and you alone make me feel that I am alive.  Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough"  ~George Moore

Edited by shybabe - 11 years ago
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Honey - I'm barely keeping my nose out of the water. πŸ˜•

Will asphyxiate without IF, so pop in a few times a week. Take 5's only possible when the rest of me spots LAND AHOY!

Should send Captain Sparrow to rescue you then - its Love in the air - lil diabetic...but still firm grounds this time...πŸ˜‰ Edited by honeypriya - 11 years ago
-Sudhanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Priya jaan...

That was a Lovely oneπŸ‘πŸ‘...So you are giving high hopes to all the hopeless romantics over here.

All my buddies..

Sorry for not being a regular in discussions. Will be in an ON/OFF mode this week. Miss you all...

Edited by -Sudhanya- - 11 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nice crooner and wow -- a prize ... nice !!

Good episode -- Arnav bitwa still going around in circles to find what wifey wants ...and wow what doesn't he do for that ... I guess getting into HBS was easier and striking deals even easier!

One relationship building , one relationship broken and one relationship on the verge of breaking and one person responsible for all of these (Khushi!!)... wondering what was running through her mind seeing Payash!

NK the bright kid on the block egging on ( pun intended) Arnav -- egg-xactly ... to take care of his wife and teaching him the basics...Arnav walking on egg-shells around both Di and Khushi ...wow -- where has ASR gone ?

Lovely scenes between Arnav and NK , Dadi and the rest of the family. Today was the trailer --will the picture tomorrow live up to our expectations or be a damp squib ... time will tell!!

And yes money can't buy you love !!

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 11 years ago
honeypriya thumbnail
Why did the scar go !!!

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
PriyaR-jeesa thumbnail
Lovely Crooner Priya

Could you please elaborate on the point you made "Khushi slowly backing off from every path Anjali threads...is going to have a resounding effects later on relations and finally laying down the "contract" shadow

I did understand what you were trying to say

Thanks
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Nice crooner and wow -- a prize ... nice !!

Good episode -- Arnav bitwa still going around in circles to find what wifey wants ...and wow what doesn't he do for that ... I guess getting into HBS was easier and striking deals even easier!

One relationship building , one relationship broken and one relationship on the verge of breaking and one person responsible for all of these (Khushi!!)... wondering what was running through her mind seeing Payash!

NK the bright kid on the block egging on ( pun intended) Arnav -- egg-xactly ... to take care of his wife and teaching him the basics...Arnav walking on egg-shells around both Di and Khushi ...wow -- where has ASR gone ?

Lovely scenes between Arnav and NK , Dadi and the rest of the family. Today was the trailer --will the picture tomorrow live up to our expectations or be a damp squib ... time will tell!!

And yes money can't buy you love !!

Classic Beatles Ash πŸ‘

such a cute epi...loved ur relation building lines...and the egg-story...lets see what hatches tomorrow...when it comes to IPK dont even try predicting is the golden rule !!!

Btw for me now at mention of money song, only Mia comes to mind instantly - can we have a classy KKGSR seducing her hot hubby on this - talk about wishful thinking πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewRjZoRtu0Y[/YOUTUBE]
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Priya... as always a wonderful crooner...luved the epi today...yes... finally sexxxy sooo in luv that he is willing to anything for is wife, even taking on advise from NK...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...all the equations were shown beautifully...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Arnav - NK...awesome...Arnav - Nani...beautiful...n Arnav - Khushi...πŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸ˜‘πŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ waiting breathlessly for the RM to be empty...n some rain...😍😍😍
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: jeesa

Lovely Crooner Priya

Could you please elaborate on the point you made "Khushi slowly backing off from every path Anjali threads...is going to have a resounding effects later on relations and finally laying down the "contract" shadow

I did understand what you were trying to say

Thanks

I meant Khushi not coming in the way of Anjali...so as to cause her more grief - will effect her relation with Arnav mainly - as she might use the contract thing as shield and move away or leave RM - so the distance between the siblings doesnt create further !!!