Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Shritama's Latest Tweet (Edited) + SR Tweet (Page 9)

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piggies

WOOHOO Mahi! That's the spirit.Star
I don't think PG will be able to join since the 2 leads are already picked and are shown in the promos. You could try though.
SR just cares about the BALH bashers. LOL

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

Tell me one thing honestly... those two girls look like leads from which angle???... Kash replacement hojaaye!!!

Edited by mahi0809 - 17 July 2012 at 1:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Piggies..oishu..

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Yaar Fia, are you ready to give up not watching AK and PG together in a show as a couple?.. I am not ready. We have to make SR see that AK and PG's spark is something Sony can cash as a channel because we audience love them. It's just how you show a storyline... SA had gold in her team but she chose to invest on MonAsh instead of the apparent ManVeer right in front of her... I'm sure other Production Houses won't make the same mistake twice

It's not like that Mahi. Honestly speaking, it's ManVeer that I like, not PriAsh Embarrassed . I know people might hate me for saying this, but that's just my opinion. They rocked as ManVeer and I would gladly see them working together in another show. But right now, I just want to see AK somewhere. I mean the kind of talent that he has is AMAZING! It should not go to waste. Then again, how many couples of a sow have you seen working together in some other show too? So AK and PG working together again does not seem like a possibility. Anyway I really hope AK gets good opportunities in life now! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Piggies..oishu..-SilverAngel-

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

I don't think PG will be able to join since the 2 leads are already picked and are shown in the promos. You could try though.

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

Tell me one thing honesty... those two girls look like leads from which angle???... Kash replacement hojaaye!!!

Their so called acting is utter crap Dead
And they are so funny looking Confused

Piggies..oishu..

-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Yaar Fia, are you ready to give up not watching AK and PG together in a show as a couple?.. I am not ready. We have to make SR see that AK and PG's spark is something Sony can cash as a channel because we audience love them. It's just how you show a storyline... SA had gold in her team but she chose to invest on MonAsh instead of the apparent ManVeer right in front of her... I'm sure other Production Houses won't make the same mistake twice

It's not like that Mahi. Honestly speaking, it's ManVeer that I like, not PriAsh Embarrassed . I know people might hate me for saying this, but that's just my opinion. They rocked as ManVeer and I would gladly see them working together in another show. But right now, I just want to see AK somewhere. I mean the kind of talent that he has is AMAZING! It should not go to waste. Then again, how many couples of a sow have you seen working together in some other show too? So AK and PG working together again does not seem like a possibility. Anyway I really hope AK gets good opportunities in life now! 

He already has Love ya Arrange Marriage type family wala show in his pipeline. Though its not confirmed but somehow I feel he will take it up... getting bad vibes about this because indian viewers are badly addicted to saas/bahu type marriage oriented shows... and AK would want to increase his popularity in venturing that line too I guess..

I love ManVeer and PriyAsh both!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_shweta..oishu..fia21

Piggies Senior Member
Piggies
Piggies

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Swini!
Hope your day becomes better.Big smile

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed
Piggies Senior Member
Piggies
Piggies

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

Tell me one thing honestly... those two girls look like leads from which angle???... Kash replacement hojaaye!!!

They don't look like leads from any point! But sadly, they are leads. The show will be a flop!LOL
If the replacement does happen,then only the show has a chance, no offense. Even the title is so stupid and doesn't have that depth  like IPKKND,BV,DABH,etc.

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

..oishu..fia21

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

He already has Love ya Arrange Marriage type family wala show in his pipeline. Though its not confirmed but somehow I feel he will take it up... getting bad vibes about this because indian viewers are badly addicted to saas/bahu type marriage oriented shows... and AK would want to increase his popularity in venturing that line too I guess..

Maybe the show doesn't turn out to be all that bad? Confused . I really hate the promos because I personally do not like saas bahu shows at all. They are annoying, but maybe his role in the show makes it worth watching for the people. Just like in DEK. More than 60% of the audience started watching DEK due to him and didn't even care about the story much until the overdose of Akash and MonAsh that eventually pissed everybody off. I am going to give the new show a chance only and only for Ashish. But I will follow it on the internet and watch Ashish's scenes only. Who knows Mahi, maybe he has a bad boy role in the new show too just like he had in DEK? And if not, I would like to see him in a different role. It's good that he's exploring himself like this. He won our hearts with his bady boy casanova style, maybe he makes us fall in love with him all over again with his goody two shoes image too? Smile
Whatever happens, I wish Ashish all the love and luck in life. He deserves the best.

Piggies-SilverAngel-

-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Maybe the show doesn't turn out to be all that bad? Confused . I really hate the promos because I personally do not like saas bahu shows at all. They are annoying, but maybe his role in the show makes it worth watching for the people. Just like in DEK. More than 60% of the audience started watching DEK due to him and didn't even care about the story much until the overdose of Akash and MonAsh that eventually pissed everybody off. I am going to give the new show a chance only and only for Ashish. But I will follow it on the internet and watch Ashish's scenes only. Who knows Mahi, maybe he has a bad boy role in the new show too just like he had in DEK? And if not, I would like to see him in a different role. It's good that he's exploring himself like this. He won our hearts with his bady boy casanova style, maybe he makes us fall in love with him all over again with his goody two shoes image too? Smile
Whatever happens, I wish Ashish all the love and luck in life. He deserves the best.

Same here, if Ashish is in that show, I'll watch it ONLY for him... only and only for him but I do hope he has a strong, powerful role in the show... will hate to see him as a dabbu!

Edited by mahi0809 - 17 July 2012 at 1:18pm

Piggiesfia21

Go to top