Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Shritama's Latest Tweet (Edited) + SR Tweet (Page 6)

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by arryline

Is this some kind of a mystery like on the last day too we'll be solving it .On the rate which they are going the channle will probably end the show with a note saying"No DEK from next week as the show just ended"

Lmao. You know what Arya, I am having a feeling that the show will just end randomly in the middle of the story Confused
Lagta hai DEK team ko bhi CID and CP ki hawa lag gai hai. Mysteries he mysteries Confused

Ya and that's what's bugging me the show deserves a dignified end,why the haste?

I think SA must have saw the tweet and asked her to remove it to avoid any furore or on a positive note maybe there's still a small chanceConfused 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya-15DEKfan2012fia21..oishu..

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Also Shritama tweeted to me not to worry and we'll see all of them somewhere soon!

I just want to see Ashish somewhere soon. I can't even imagine my life without Ashish Kapoor on my TV screen Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shazzie-SilverAngel-

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

Ya and that's what's bugging me the show deserves a dignified end,why the haste?

I think SA must have saw the tweet and asked her to remove it to avoid any furore or on a positive note maybe there's still a small chanceConfused 

The stupid hopeful side of me is still hoping for that Arya Ouch
I don't know if SA asked her to remove it or is Shritama is herself has no clue about the current situation Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arryline..oishu..

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Yeah I saw Shritama's last tweet... I am so sad!!.. I know I am definitely gonna cry as the last episodes keep coming closer! it will be a sad sad day for us!

Mahi she just removed her latest tweet where she was saying that they will be shooting for 2 more days only and then pack up. I have posted it on page 1. I am crying already Cry

Yeah I m following her on twitter so I saw it and saw her removal of it tooLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@mahi yeah i am...actually, im online now...online aa yaar
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Also Shritama tweeted to me not to worry and we'll see all of them somewhere soon!

I just want to see Ashish somewhere soon. I can't even imagine my life without Ashish Kapoor on my TV screen Confused

I want to see AK with PG or with some HOT actress...not those THANDI/ DHEELI sisters. Those sisters are a real piece of work!Wacko

Ummm Dheeli is not considered an inappropriate word to use on I-F is it, cause you neva know what is inappropriate hereROFLROFL

Edited by mahi0809 - 17 July 2012 at 12:33pm

Piggiesfia21-RK_Ki_Biwi-..oishu..

Piggies Senior Member
Piggies
Piggies

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Piggies

I looked at Shritama's twitter and she replied to someone saying it's confirmed that DEK is ending on Aug 2nd.Cry

Wonder why SA has sealed her mouth shut about DEK ending.Confused
I think she TRULY doesn't care since her couple MonAsh wasn't liked by the audiences.

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

Yea I saw it too. Did you read the TB article where it says DEK is ending on 2nd August?
Shahbaz Khan aka Brijraj's reply was hilarious. He's like "Really? I didn't know that?" LOL
Like seriously, I don't even know what to believe anymore! Confused

OMG, SK's reply was HYSTERICAL.ROFL 
I laughed so hard that my eyes had gotten teary.
Shritama deleting her tweet  is really mysterious. I think DEK is really ending but no one wants to tell the viewers just yet so Shri decided to let her fans know and then delete it because someone probably told her to so the viewers are basically left in the dark.
If I had enough money, I would make another show like DEK w/ MANVEER and hire the writers in the IF as CV's.LOLLOL

I personally never liked Sneha R. because she always seemed very arrogant through her tweets. Especially when she got tweets about BALH, she would act like a warrior ready to defend it against any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. 

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

DEKfan2012kojagoryfanfia21-SilverAngel-

-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I m on twitter as .. add me and I'll do the same for you.

@All: What are you on it as?

Ok I edited my name... so no one other than you guys know its me

Edited by mahi0809 - 17 July 2012 at 12:40pm

Go to top