Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Shritama's Latest Tweet (Edited) + SR Tweet (Page 5)

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Yeah I saw Shritama's last tweet... I am so sad!!.. I know I am definitely gonna cry as the last episodes keep coming closer! it will be a sad sad day for us!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

Is this some kind of a mystery like on the last day too we'll be solving it .On the rate which they are going the channle will probably end the show with a note saying"No DEK from next week as the show just ended"

Lmao. You know what Arya, I am having a feeling that the show will just end randomly in the middle of the story Confused
Lagta hai DEK team ko bhi CID and CP ki hawa lag gai hai. Mysteries he mysteries Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfanarryline..oishu..

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Yeah I saw Shritama's last tweet... I am so sad!!.. I know I am definitely gonna cry as the last episodes keep coming closer! it will be a sad sad day for us!

Mahi she just removed her latest tweet where she was saying that they will be shooting for 2 more days only and then pack up. I have posted it on page 1. I am crying already Cry

..oishu..

Piggies Senior Member
Piggies
Piggies

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I looked at Shritama's twitter and she replied to someone saying it's confirmed that DEK is ending on Aug 2nd.Cry

Wonder why SA has sealed her mouth shut about DEK ending.Confused
I think she TRULY doesn't care since her couple MonAsh wasn't liked by the audiences.

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..oishu..fia21

-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
seriously what the hell is going on...and hahhaha she removed her tweet...
we don't manveer like this...we waited for this track for 8 months..and now they are giving us manveer in such hurry...epi dekh kar samjh nahin ata khush ho ya dukhi!!!

..oishu..fia21

-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARMaaneetAbhiya

I JUST DONT GET THIS!!!

DILL MILL GAYYE RAN FOR 6 MORE MOTHS AFTER THEY HAD A FALL OF TRPS TO 0.2!!! AND THE SONY PEOPLE CANT TAKE A TRP OF 0.77??? R U KIDDING ME???

TRUST ME GUYS, ITS PERSONAL!!! THE SONY PEOPLE HATE DEK...THEY R LETTING NO STONE UNTURNED TO DO INJUSTICE TO THE SHOW...HUM FANS KE BAARE MEIN TO BAAT HI MAT KARO!!!

GUYS...MUJHE BASS TINA BATA DO KE, HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO SURVIVE WITHOUT MANVEER AND UDAYVEER???

Same here, ManVeer aur Uday kay bina humara kya hoga? We are hardcore addicts to DEK. In the other post I as saying if the PH could bring Priyal in as one of the sisters in Love ya Arrange Marriage opposite Ashish... maybe then we'll have a shot of seeing ManVeer together again, in a different avatar but still we'll be able to see them and keep on enjoying them.

I can't believe I'm not gonna see more romantic moments of them together!...

SA nay bahut na insaafi ki hai ManVeer fans kay saath... we watched her show only FOR THEM
P.S: I'm on Twitter, are you too?

Edited by mahi0809 - 17 July 2012 at 12:28pm

fia21

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piggies

I looked at Shritama's twitter and she replied to someone saying it's confirmed that DEK is ending on Aug 2nd.Cry

Wonder why SA has sealed her mouth shut about DEK ending.Confused
I think she TRULY doesn't care since her couple MonAsh wasn't liked by the audiences.

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

Yea I saw it too. Did you read the TB article where it says DEK is ending on 2nd August?
Shahbaz Khan aka Brijraj's reply was hilarious. He's like "Really? I didn't know that?" LOL
Like seriously, I don't even know what to believe anymore! Confused

Piggies

-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Also Shritama tweeted to me not to worry and we'll see all of them somewhere soon!

DEKfan2012fia21

Go to top