Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Shritama's Latest Tweet (Edited) + SR Tweet (Page 4)

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by sonam2801

Just tweeted SA for giving us confirm date of DEK ending. Let's see what reply she'll give to us about it.
I think only we 're who really want to save DEK. I think SA also not bothered from DEK ending. She's not interested.Cry

Thanks for tweeting her Sonam. I really hope she replies. I don't think SA would want her show to end. I mean it is like her baby afterall. She put so much work and effort and money into it. Who would want all that to go to waste? I think she's just really helpless!
THAN WHY SHE'S BEHAVING LIKE STEP MOTHER WITH HER CUTE 9 MONTHS OLD BABY DEK. APNE DEK BABY KI FIRST BIRTHDAY TOH MANANE DETI. HUM BHI PARTY KAR LETE YAAR.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..oishu..fia21

pearls88 Senior Member
pearls88
pearls88

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
This is really unfair. I am sure Sony is doing all this deliberately. I don't know why, but they definitely have a huge grudge with DEK!

you are right they never on aired promos of DEK not from now but from a lot of time.mean not interested.

Piggiesfia21

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I JUST DONT GET THIS!!!

DILL MILL GAYYE RAN FOR 6 MORE MOTHS AFTER THEY HAD A FALL OF TRPS TO 0.2!!! AND THE SONY PEOPLE CANT TAKE A TRP OF 0.77??? R U KIDDING ME???

TRUST ME GUYS, ITS PERSONAL!!! THE SONY PEOPLE HATE DEK...THEY R LETTING NO STONE UNTURNED TO DO INJUSTICE TO THE SHOW...HUM FANS KE BAARE MEIN TO BAAT HI MAT KARO!!!

GUYS...MUJHE BASS TINA BATA DO KE, HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO SURVIVE WITHOUT MANVEER AND UDAYVEER???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya-15pearls88fia21Roze12-SilverAngel-

Roze12 IF-Sizzlerz
Roze12
Roze12

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARMaaneetAbhiya

Originally posted by killerashish

yeh sab ho kia raha ha AngryDead

INN SONY WAALON KI TOH MAIN

HUMAARE KHWAABONKA BALAATKAAR HO RAHA HAIN!!!Dead

yeh sab monash crap ki waja say hoa haAngry

Edited by killerashish - 17 July 2012 at 12:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya-15..oishu..-SilverAngel-

Piggies Senior Member
Piggies
Piggies

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
LOLYup I agree Fia, ManVeer's love story hasn't even started yet!ConfusedThe show at least deserves a graceful ending.
Remember when DEK used to get 2+ TRP? Like when Uday was shown A LOT and we thought the ManVeer story was just around the corner.

IDK why SA always wanted Manyata and UV to unite in the end.Angry
There are SO MANY shows that show a couple uniting and getting married and then showing the problems afterward. Such as Geet, BV, BHBK,SBS, DABH,etc.
BV,Geet, DABH get really high TRPs.

If ManVeer had been shown right from when Manyata or should I say MONIYA entered the RajMahal, the PH wouldn't have to face a situation like this.Cry
Also, if MANYATA was given a lot more screen space rather than Moniya. I personally think Manyata was shown after the whole marriage fiasco. Even though she had a makeover long before that, it was still Moniya's behavior in the looks of Manyata.
Moniya was such a selfish,ignorant character. There's still some Moniya left in Manyata as they showed today when she was calling Dr.Uncle to stop the party so her self-respect will not be ruined,if she still has some.LOL
The writers in this forum HAVE written a better story then the CVSof DEK.

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DEKfan2012fia21..oishu..-SilverAngel-

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
PLEASE GUYS...I THOUGHT WE WERE NOT GONNA BASH, BLAME ANYMORE!!! PLZZZ DONT BASH SR ON TWITTER...BE POLITE...WE R DEGNIFIED AUDIENCES...DONT LET THE PUT THE BLAME ON US FOR HEAVENS SAKE!!!

DUH...SHRI REMOVED HER TWEETShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

NOW SERIOUSLY!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??? HUM SABH KO GOL-GOL CIRCLES MEIN KYUN GHUMA RAHEIN HAIN YEH LOG??? CONFUSION SE HEART ATTACK DENA KA IRAAADA HAIN KYA??? WHAT. ARRE. WE. SUPPOSED. TO UNDERSTAND???

OR ARE WE EVEN SUPPOSED TO ASSUME OR UNDERSTAND ANYTHING OR NOT???ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

GOLMAAL-HAIN-BHAI-SABH-GOLMAAL HAIN!!!!ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Piggiesfia21

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Is this some kind of a mystery like on the last day too we'll be solving it .On the rate which they are going the channle will probably end the show with a note saying"No DEK from next week as the show just ended"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfanfia21..oishu..-SilverAngel-

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Piggies: You summed up the entire thing beautifully. I guess it was too late for them to make amends now. Sigh. Btw chekck my post again. It's edited now.

Oyshee: Mera to kasam se fuse he urr gaya hai Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oishu..

Go to top