Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Shritama's Latest Tweet (Edited) + SR Tweet (Page 3)

Havii IF-Sizzlerz
Havii
Havii

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by alissa345

It's ending Ouch
And why the hell are they not replying to their fans Angry
This is the height of unfairness Stern Smile

So true. I feel like punching someone right now Angry
punch sa jane kaha muh chupa ke baithi hai:-x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerashish

yeh sab ho kia raha ha AngryDead

INN SONY WAALON KI TOH MAIN

HUMAARE KHWAABONKA BALAATKAAR HO RAHA HAIN!!!DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21Roze12

pearls88 Senior Member
pearls88
pearls88

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
i m not understanding why sony channel is in hurry in winding up the show.Give it a month of August so we people at least enjoy a proper ending.i tell you in this speed cvz will definitely make a khidchre of the show.already their scripts changed on daily basis.so what they will do in few days.n as per news they are packing up the show.shooting for last episodes so unfair.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearls88

i m not understanding why sony channel is in hurry in winding up the show.Give it a month of August so we people at least enjoy a proper ending.i tell you in this speed cvz will definitely make a khidchre of the show.already their scripts changed on daily basis.so what they will do in few days.n as per news they are packing up the show.shooting for last episodes so unfair.

Exactly. Sony TV should atleast have the audacity to let the show have a proper ending. But they are hell bent on shutting it down as soon as possible. Ughh I am super pissed at them Angry

pearls88..oishu..

Piggies Senior Member
Piggies
Piggies

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
NOOO!Ouch

So after Uday's accident, Manyata says "I love you Uday," and that's the end of the show?
What the heck?!
We, ManVeer fans, NEVER wanted their love story to be rushed like this.
I really hope DEK will not end like this.

STUPID CVS.Angry
Showing the MonAsh junk for 8-9 months and the Manveer love story for only 11 episodes?
Their love story JUST started. 
What about marriage, kids, working for the riyasaat together,etc.?Cry
I really feel sorry for the actors especially AK/PG since they put so much effort into DEK but the PH had to ruin the show.Well done CVS, well done.Dead

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DEKfan2012pearls88fia21..oishu..

pearls88 Senior Member
pearls88
pearls88

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
sony people never care about the feelings of people.they are actually expecting a lot of response from new show than what is the guarantee that the coming show will rock at the same time slot as of DEK. BHBK starts with same spirit than what happened by launching new shows how much you assured of  your channel's success. 

..oishu..fia21

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piggies

NOOO!Ouch

So after Uday's accident, Manyata says "I love you Uday," and that's the end of the show?
What the heck?!
We, ManVeer fans, NEVER wanted their love story to be rushed like this.
I really hope DEK will not end like this.

STUPID CVS.Angry
Showing the MonAsh junk for 8-9 months and the Manveer love story for only 11 episodes?
Their love story JUST started. 
What about marriage, kids, working for the riyasaat together,etc.?Cry
I really feel sorry for the actors especially AK/PG since they put so much effort into DEK but the PH had to ruin the show.Well done CVS, well done.Dead

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

You literally echoed all my thoughts. Come to think of it, their love story has not really started yet. Technically not. I mean a love story starts after a confession right? But here, the show will end with their confession, W*F? Confused
This is really unfair. I am sure Sony is doing all this deliberately. I don't know why, but they definitely have a huge grudge with DEK!

Piggies..oishu..

pearls88 Senior Member
pearls88
pearls88

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Exactly. Sony TV should atleast have the audacity to let the show have a proper ending. But they are hell bent on shutting it down as soon as possible. Ughh I am super pissed at them Angry

we are shouting constantly that give 1 more chance to DEK or atleast an extension of few months but i guess they don't want to listen to audience.just doing what they want.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Piggiesfia21..oishu..

Go to top