Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Shritama's Latest Tweet (Edited) + SR Tweet (Page 26)

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Originally posted by ARMaaneetAbhiya

WAISE DAAT DENI PAREGI HUMARE HIMMAT AUR HOSLE KI...RASSI JAL GYI PHIR BHI BALL NAHI GAYA!!!

WE DEFINED UNITY!!!! SAATH SAATH KAISE LARTE HSIN KOI HUMSE SEEKHE!!! HAAN NAHI TOH...THAT IS SOMETHING...ISNT IT???

I am happy that all of us are united and on the same page... shows friendship knows no boundaries, its universal!Hug

THIS IS ANOTHER GIFT DEK HAS GIVEN US...FROM AROUND THE GLOVE, THIS SHOW HAS UNITED OUR HEART FOREVEREmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

THE HOPELESS OPTIMISTIC IN ME STILL REFUSES TO GIVE UP!! IM STILL HOPING FOR A MIRACLE!!...PLUS, IVE LOST MY FAITH ON TELLYBUZZ...REALLY!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Piggiesfia21-SilverAngel-

Piggies Senior Member
Piggies
Piggies

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
I think Akash ran with Sony's brains to create Aryan.LOL
That's why Sony has lost senses ever since Aryan was shown.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..oishu..fia21-SilverAngel-

alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Alright guys I know you all are really upset and probably fuming in anger but I have something to say to you guys Smile

A wise man named frank Herbert once said

"their is no real ending, it just the place where you stop writing the story"

So guys we are trying are best to save our dek and in this battle we might even lose and the show might even actually end but dek can never end for us, we still continue it within us and within our hearts. Ending is just another name for new beginning, and what ever starts has to cone to an end sooner or later but once it ends it gives birth to a new story :)

Dek can never end for me as I have already imagined uday and manyata together for eternity...they will definitely have their happy ever after like all fairy tales Smile

That was all I had to say, I hope I didn't offend anyone or hurt anyone's feelings Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..oishu..fia21-SilverAngel-.Killer.

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

WAISE DAAT DENI PAREGI HUMARE HIMMAT AUR HOSLE KI...RASSI JAL GYI PHIR BHI BALL NAHI GAYA!!!

WE DEFINED UNITY!!!! SAATH SAATH KAISE LARTE HSIN KOI HUMSE SEEKHE!!! HAAN NAHI TOH...THAT IS SOMETHING...ISNT IT???

I am happy that all of us are united and on the same page... shows friendship knows no boundaries, its universal!Hug

THIS IS ANOTHER GIFT DEK HAS GIVEN US...FROM AROUND THE GLOVE, THIS SHOW HAS UNITED OUR HEART FOREVEREmbarrassed

THE HOPELESS OPTIMISTIC IN ME STILL REFUSES TO GIVE UP!! IM STILL HOPING FOR A MIRACLE!!...PLUS, IVE LOST MY FAITH ON TELLYBUZZ...REALLY!!

And I must say, its great to meet you guys!!... and I'm hoping for a miracle too!!... Bas mera DEK bach jaaye!!...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oishu..

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
U KNOW WHAT GUYS...SHRITAMA'S REMOVING THE TWEET AND SA'S SILENCE IS HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS!!! KUCH TOH JHOL HAIN!!!

fia21

Havii IF-Sizzlerz
Havii
Havii

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Sony humari jan ka dushman haye haye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21-SilverAngel-

.Killer. IF-Addictz
.Killer.
.Killer.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AKlover-16

Originally posted by AKlover-16

Originally posted by fia21

Can someone please suggest the page admin of SIT from my side to change their page name from SIT to SHIT (Sony Highly Inauspicious Television) ? Evil Smile
what a full form fifi...LOL

From SET to SIT to SHIT... kya promotion mil rahi hai channel ko ROFL
woh kehete hai na...DENE WALA JAB BHI DETA..DETA CHAPPAD PHAR KE...so here the veiwers are the TRP dene wala wid loads of prmotion to SETLOL

Its 12:43 AM here and I'm laughing so much and trying my best not to laugh loud and wake my parents up lol... but this is so hilarious... Sony ka double promotion in 1 day!!... DancingROFL
Congos SET...double promotion in a single day...more promotions comin up...SET is the second one to get promotions so fast...iske pehele Mr.Akash verma ko 1 month mein 10 promotions milta tha...but SET is progressing fasterLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..oishu..fia21

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

U KNOW WHAT GUYS...SHRITAMA'S REMOVING THE TWEET AND SA'S SILENCE IS HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS!!! KUCH TOH JHOL HAIN!!!

Golmaal hai bhae sab golmaal hai.

..oishu..

Go to top