Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Shritama's Latest Tweet (Edited) + SR Tweet (Page 22)

Priya_SD IF-Dazzler
Priya_SD
Priya_SD

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Originally posted by Priya_SD

Oh my gosh you guys! I sent a thank you for responding email to Mr. Virendra, and also asked him the TRPS of last week  (9th July).

He said they were 0.9!!! They have risen! 

Priya since he seems to read and reply to your email, can you send him another one right now and tell him that we have been waiting for ManVeer's love track to start for months and now finally it has been showed. The viewers are getting what they wanted from the start so plzz give DEK a second chance. It is showing slow but steady improvement in ratings because we are being quality content nowadays or shift DEK to a different time slot like 7:30. Plzz give DEK this chance or just extend it for the next 3 months to properly have lose ends tied in the tracks and we can enjoy ManVeer's love track properly for which we have been waiting for months now. The viewers are getting their old fervour back for the show with this track.

Please do not end a show that is showing potential by climbing the Trp chart.

Yup I included that in my original email:

This was it:

This show is at it's most awaited track right now, that being the love track of Udayveer and Manyata/Manveer. Fans have been waiting 7 months to see this, so this is NOT the time to end the show. TRPs indeed HAVE risen over the past two-three weeks, the episodes have been amazing! Manveer/Ashish and Priyal have amazinggg chemistry that the audience loves/will love. Do not let that go to waste. Dekha Ek Khwaab IS THE BEST SHOW ON SONY CURRENTLY, with ALOT of fan following, who love Manveer. This show has so much potential with the current track. If you are trying to fit in new shows, like the upcoming Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage, please please just change DEK to the 7:30 time slot!!! It will do so much better because of less competition. At 8:30, two other quite popular shows are on air - Ek Hazaron Main Meri Behna Hai (Star Plus), Madhubala (Colors) and Hitler Didi (Zee TV). Not too sure about the popularity of that last one, but nonetheless. At the 7:30 time slot, DEK will do SO MUCH BETTER, the competition is less. On Star Plus there is Ek Doosre Se Karte Hai Pyar Hum, which does not seem to be all that popular, and and Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke (Zee TV). These shows do not seem popular/have much fan following. It is not fair to the fans/actors/whole team of DEK that you end this show, which is dear to a lot of hearts, just to fit in another. Please, please, please, change the time slot of this amazing show and watch the TRPs rise with this amazing current track. Thank you. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..oishu..fia21

.Killer. IF-Addictz
.Killer.
.Killer.

Originally posted by fia21

TRPs are rising and yet still the show is ending.
Khasma nu khano doob marro sab k sab. These Sony walas I tell you!
ROFL

..oishu..fia21

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

SBS HAS BECOME BORING NOW, LOST ITS CHARM...AND IT BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR!!! ATLEAST GIVE DEK A CHANCE TO COMPLETE A YEAR!! THEN DECIDE!!! AND THE TRPS ARE CLIMBING SO GOOD...AB KYA PROBLEM HAIN??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Piggies Senior Member
Piggies
Piggies

I think Sony didn't like Akash and now they are taking revenge.ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21-RK_Ki_Biwi--SilverAngel-

alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

TRPs are rising and yet still the show is ending.
Khasma nu khano doob marro sab k sab. These Sony walas I tell you!
Lmaooo fifu I did not understand what you said the khasmanu khana part LOL But it sounded like you are super dooper mad Embarrassed It's okay baby...all we can do is fight and that we are doing already so even if we lose, atleast we'll lose with dignity Smile I am making sense rite?

..oishu..fia21

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
@PIGGIES...SO NOW THAT MAJNU IS NEGATIVE, AB KYA PROBLEM HO SAKTA HAIN??
-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piggies

I think Sony didn't like Akash and now they are taking revenge.ROFL
NO YAAR THEY LOVE AKASH JAB TAK AKASH THA TAB TAK TOH SHOW CHALTA RAHA OR JAB HUMARE PRINCY KI HEROGIRI KA NO. AAYA TOH PACK UP PACK UP. PROMOS MEIN BHI AKASH HI DEKHA, SHOW MEIN BHI AKASH HI DEKHA. I HATE THIS NAME. MANHOOS NAAM HAI EK DUM SHOW LE DOOBA. HAAN NAHI TOH.Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21

Priya_SD IF-Dazzler
Priya_SD
Priya_SD

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahi0809

Originally posted by Priya_SD

Oh my gosh you guys! I sent a thank you for responding email to Mr. Virendra, and also asked him the TRPS of last week (9th July).

He said they were 0.9!!! They have risen!

Priya since he seems to read and reply to your email, can you send him another one right now and tell him that we have been waiting for ManVeer's love track to start for months and now finally it has been showed. The viewers are getting what they wanted from the start so plzz give DEK a second chance. It is showing slow but steady improvement in ratings because we are being quality content nowadays or shift DEK to a different time slot like 7:30. Plzz give DEK this chance or just extend it for the next 3 months to properly have lose ends tied in the tracks and we can enjoy ManVeer's love track properly for which we have been waiting for months now.

Yes Priya please do that on behalf of all us crazy fans! Lol.

Lol I will keep emailing him until we get some sort of confirmation or something Wink

Go to top