Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Shritama's Latest Tweet (Edited) + SR Tweet (Page 21)

Havii IF-Sizzlerz
Havii
Havii

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
This week trp 0.09 see if they give a chance to dek it cn get again old trp which was above 2

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..oishu..-SilverAngel-

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_SD

Oh my gosh you guys! I sent a thank you for responding email to Mr. Virendra, and also asked him the TRPS of last week  (9th July).

He said they were 0.9!!! They have risen! 
REALLY, ShockedAGAIN TRP RISES.Clap AKAL KE ANDHO(SONY HEADS) AB TOH DEKH LO.Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..oishu..fia21-SilverAngel-

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Oh my gosh you guys! I sent a thank you for responding email to Mr. Virendra, and also asked him the TRPS of last week  (9th July).

REALLY???LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!????????!!! CAN U BELIEVE THIS??? 3 EPISODE AND A TRP OF 0.9!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS FANTASTIC!!! EVEN THEN THEY WANT TO END THE SHOW??? STUBBORNESS KI BHI HADH HOTI HAIN!!! KNOWING THE TRPS ARE SHOOTING UP ROCKET FAST THEY WANNA END SUCH A SHOW???

BUT IF THEY DO, WHY ARNT THEY CONFIRMING?? WHY STILL SAY AUDIENCE SAN SAVE MANVEER?? IF THE SHOW IS ENDING, WHY ISNT SHAHBAZ KHAN AWARE OF IT?? WHY HASNT SA CONFIRMED IT WHEN SHE HERSELF SAID THAT WHEN THE DATE WILL BE CONFIRMED SHE WILL INFORM US ON TWITTER?????

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???????????

Edited by ARMaaneetAbhiya - 17 July 2012 at 10:16pm

-RK_Ki_Biwi-fia21.Killer.

.Killer. IF-Addictz
.Killer.
.Killer.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

SERIOUSLY...SO ATLAST TRPs ROSE THIS WEEK...THEN WHY R THESE SONY PEOPLE TRYIN TO BE ANDHA KANOON...CANT THEY SEE..???/

fia21-SilverAngel-

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Priya since he seems to read and reply to your email, can you send him another one right now and tell him that we have been waiting for ManVeer's love track to start for months and now finally it has been showed. The viewers are getting what they wanted from the start so plzz give DEK a second chance. It is showing slow but steady improvement in ratings because we are being given quality content nowadays or shift DEK to a different time slot like 7:30. Plzz give DEK this chance or just extend it for the next 3 months to properly have lose ends tied in the tracks and we can enjoy ManVeer's love track properly for which we have been waiting for months now. The viewers are getting their old fervour back for the show with this track.

Please do not end a show that is showing potential by climbing the Trp chart.

Edited by mahi0809 - 17 July 2012 at 10:20pm

..oishu..fia21

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

TRPs are rising and yet still the show is ending.
Khasma nu khano doob marro sab k sab. These Sony walas I tell you!

Piggies-RK_Ki_Biwi--SilverAngel-

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
NOW IT EQUALS TO SBS SHOW. YAAR INHE SBS SE ITNA PYAR KYUN HAI? DEK SE NAHI.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oishu..

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Oh my gosh you guys! I sent a thank you for responding email to Mr. Virendra, and also asked him the TRPS of last week (9th July).

Priya since he seems to read and reply to your email, can you send him another one right now and tell him that we have been waiting for ManVeer's love track to start for months and now finally it has been showed. The viewers are getting what they wanted from the start so plzz give DEK a second chance. It is showing slow but steady improvement in ratings because we are being quality content nowadays or shift DEK to a different time slot like 7:30. Plzz give DEK this chance or just extend it for the next 3 months to properly have lose ends tied in the tracks and we can enjoy ManVeer's love track properly for which we have been waiting for months now.

Yes Priya please do that on behalf of all us crazy fans! Lol.

..oishu..-RK_Ki_Biwi-.Killer.

Go to top