Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Shritama's Latest Tweet (Edited) + SR Tweet (Page 14)

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARMaaneetAbhiya

@inkpen, yaar i just dont get this that if u dont want sudience feed-back...it you dont care a damn, then why put up email id, and blog spaces to show???? yeh nautanki kiss liye???

Hey how r u Maliha?? and I agree when you don't have any consideration or compassion why put up with all the act about taking feedback etc...

P.S: I just read "Married for Riyasat"'s latest part and now that is how a story is developed. Shana is a fabulous writer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21

-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inkpen4877

Originally posted by mahi0809

Guys keep on emailing and tweeting... and plzz flood YT with your comments too on DEK videos so people not on I-F also know about this attyachaar!

I feel so low from the inside... I keep on telling myself, its stupid to react like this for a fictional show, but dil hai kay maanta hai!

When did I fall so deeply in love with DEK?.. Mujhe kya hogiya hai? Seriously I've turned into an addict! and DEK is my drug!

Mahi I feel the exact same way- I am pretty practical and I know serials end, especially hindi serials- but this doesn't feel like natural progression to an end, it feels rushed, forced and not organic at all-

Hence why I am continuing to email sony on the hour- maybe eventually someone will reply if only to tell me to shut up! 

Me too.. I am acting like a child whose being irritated by a big bully that her favorite toy would be taken away from her and I'm trying my best to fight that bully but nothing's happening. Now I'll always remember to keep my heart within my grasp and never to wear it on my sleeve. Love hurts!Cry even if its for a show!
Cry
P.S: Love ya all... you are a great bunch of pals a girl can ever have on the internet!!HugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..oishu..fia21

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
LOVE U TOO MAHI :):):)

-SilverAngel-

-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARMaaneetAbhiya

LOVE U TOO MAHI :):):)

Hey do you read the ManVeer FF "Married for Riyasaat" by Shana... if you don't and if you have some time... I URGE YOU to read it... its too brilliant for words... she is taking care of a lot of my cravings for ManVeer romance in her FF with tests that lovers face too.

Edited by mahi0809 - 17 July 2012 at 8:27pm

fia21

Priya_SD IF-Dazzler
Priya_SD
Priya_SD

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Hey guys Smile
I'm kind of a silent member of the forum but I had been emailing the Sony people nonstop and I got a reply, just thought I'd share it with you guys:

Dear Priya,
We can understand your feelings about DEK. As it hurts you, it hurts all of us to take such a beautiful show off air. But as you will also agree a show's fate is tied with its viewership numbers. I would suggest all you loving fans of DEK get onto a forum and spread the word, so more and more fans tune into the show and help push the viewership. If it goes high our dearest Manveer can live forever. I can't reply to all mails but I am writing to you. Only you all can save the show by watching it.
Thanks for showing all praise for the show.
Yours
Virendra

Edited by Priya_SD - 17 July 2012 at 8:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Havii..oishu..fia21-SilverAngel-Badtameez_Dil.Killer.

-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_SD

Hey guys Smile
I'm kind of a silent member of the forum but I had been emailing the Sony people nonstop and I got a reply, just thought I'd share it with you guys:

Dear Priya,
We can understand your feelings about DEK. As it hurts you, it hurts all of us to take such a beautiful show off air. But as you will also agree a show's fate is tied with its viewership numbers. I would suggest all you loving fans of DEK get onto a forum and spread the word, so more and more fans tune into the show and help push the viewership. If it goes high our dearest Manveer can live forever. I can't reply to all mails but I am writing to you. Only you all can save the show by watching it.
Thanks for showing all praise for the show.
Yours
Virendra

Atleast Mr. Virendra acknowledged our feelings and had the courtesy to reply, but even to spread the word we need some time na... and Sony needs to show promos/ play its part in promoting the show, I hope the ratings increase otherwise we are toast!!!!!

Edited by mahi0809 - 17 July 2012 at 9:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_SD..oishu..fia21

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
OH MY GOD PRIYA...THAT MEANS THER IS STILL HOPE????????????? ARE U SERIOUS!!!????!!!

@Mahi...yup, ive read the update yaar...it was superb!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_SD-SilverAngel-

Priya_SD IF-Dazzler
Priya_SD
Priya_SD

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
@mahi0809- Yeah I sent the same email a billion times to Sneha Rajani too, she never replied Pinch. And yeah now it really just depends on the TRPs.. hopefully the come out as 1 or more! 

@ARManeetAbhiya - Yes there's still hope, Smile he didn't mention the end date or anything.. but now I think its all on the TRPs.

..oishu..

Go to top