Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Shritama's Latest Tweet (Edited) + SR Tweet (Page 13)

qandeel20 Groupbie
qandeel20
qandeel20

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JEHAN-

i have lost all my hopes i don't think they are gonna listen us any more...CryCryCry
DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT LOSING HOPE WE HAVE TOO WIN THIS BATTLE NO MATTER WHATAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oishu..

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by Shals9

I have a feeling that they all are waiting to see tomorrow's trp results before declaring anything. What if TRP touches 1 or maybe upto 1.2, then the last two bottom trp shows will be BHBK & SBS. If that happens, then SA and her team can fight with SR/sony. If we as fans are soo upset and fighting for it then just think that how hard PH will be thinking to save it.

Lets continue with our tweets and pls guys dont be rude & bash SR.

Maybe I am being tooo optimistic and thinking positive when there is no hope but I m not going to give up. Moreover, it is always darkest before dawn! So, maybe this time is the darkest time for us but if we continue fighting, god knows, we can see dawn!

Honestly, I dont know how will I manage without DEK and manveer. Such an integral part of my life. Too much emotionally involved with the show :( :( At least if the show didnot end in such abrupt manner, I would hv been fine with it.

Yea but come to think of it, what good will the TRPs be this week with just Thursday's and today's episode to count? Since they ate Monday's episode to accomodate BHBK. That is bound to effect the TRPs. I think Sony did that deliberately. They know the show is doing good now and can gain TRPs with the current awesome track so that's why they are using these ways to affect the TRPs because if they rise, they would have no reason to shut the show down. I think Sony has some grudge with the show. They are doing all this purposely. Anyway Shals I think we are all still pretty hopeful because we love DEK way too much. But I guess all good things have to come to an end at some point right? The only regret is that the show is being abruptly. The channel should atleast have the audacity to let them wind up the story and end it properly by giving them some more time. This is just ridiculously unfair!

I know fia. Sony is hellbent on ending DEK. It is soo unfair and they are so biased against DEk. At least one month extension could be given to DEk so that they can tie loose ends and finish story in proper way. All fans have actually been cheated first by PH and then by Sony.

Wouldnt trps be of last week and that was 4 episodes. Trp is for week and this week's trp will be out next wednesday.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalinaPiggies

Piggies Senior Member
Piggies
Piggies

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
If DEK ends, I am gonna be very sad.Cry

Even SP is nicer than Sony! At least they promote a show which is low on TRPs, gives chances, etc. 
Also, Sony has such long breaks,ufff. I record my shows(live in US) so I can skip through but the people who watch it live usually change their channels and get stuck to a show and forget to change back.
The PH also had to ruin the show by showing MonAsh,gosh I still can't get over that! 
You really thought a  THANDI MonAsh story had a chance against a SIZZLING ManVeer story?
I am sure the PH were in LOVE w/ the character of Akash and Abhishek R. The inconsistent storyline that kept changing every week also made the viewers really mad.Angry

Also, the other channels at least give a one month time to discuss whether to end the show or give it an extension. And if they do decide to end it, then they give another month to tie the loose ends and end the show gracefully without a rush. But no, Sony has to end a show and give like a 2 week time to tie the loose ends and also cut off episodes for another show's 1 hour episode. That just showed that Sony HATES DEK to the core.Ouch
Sony will be my most disliked channel if they end DEK. And you know what? I am not gonna watch the new show(unless there's AK). Not gonna give it a chance. Not like I help in the TRPs anyways. I'll just watch Madhubala(If DEK ends).

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

fia21-SilverAngel-

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Guys keep on emailing and tweeting... and plzz flood YT with your comments too on DEK videos so people not on I-F also know about this attyachaar!

I feel so low from the inside... I keep on telling myself, its stupid to react like this for a fictional show, but dil hai kay maanta nahiCry!

When did I fall so deeply in love with DEK?.. Mujhe kya hogiya hai? Seriously I've turned into an addict! and DEK is my drug!

Edited by mahi0809 - 17 July 2012 at 8:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Piggiesfia21..oishu..

Piggies Senior Member
Piggies
Piggies

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
I haven't ever been as much attached to any couple as I am to Manveer! And I used to watch shows like Geet,PKYEK,Rang Badalti Odhani, etc.
I am constantly in ManVeer dreamlandDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I am barely able to survive the 3 day torture of not getting to watch DEK, what am I gonna do when its gone forever, especially with a rushed ManVeer love story like this?Cry

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

fia21

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Guys keep on emailing and tweeting... and plzz flood YT with your comments too on DEK videos so people not on I-F also know about this attyachaar!

I feel so low from the inside... I keep on telling myself, its stupid to react like this for a fictional show, but dil hai kay maanta hai!

When did I fall so deeply in love with DEK?.. Mujhe kya hogiya hai? Seriously I've turned into an addict! and DEK is my drug!

Mahi I feel the exact same way- I am pretty practical and I know serials end, especially hindi serials- but this doesn't feel like natural progression to an end, it feels rushed, forced and not organic at all-

Hence why I am continuing to email sony on the hour- maybe eventually someone will reply if only to tell me to shut up! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalinaPiggiesfia21..oishu..

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Originally posted by zainab_sushita2

Ufff...i wll kill sony tv ..

I already liked the page for Sony Inauspicious Television (SIT)...

me too!!

fia21

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
@inkpen, yaar i just dont get this that if u dont want sudience feed-back...it you dont care a damn, then why put up email id, and blog spaces to show???? yeh nautanki kiss liye???

fia21-SilverAngel-

Go to top