Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sonam2801

Is question pe  toh bet lagani chahiye Just like cricket world cup final match. Humari halat bhi final match ke viewers ki tarah ho gayi hai. 😆 DEK bhi apna final hi toh de raha hai.

So true!... and we are the crowd sitting chewing our nails in anticipation. Sonam plz you also try to find last week's DEK ratings... lets see what happened last week... Is week toh Khuda hi hafiz hai with no episode yesterday😔!

P.S: Update the SS about Sana and Udayveer soon!... It love their bickering, Can't wait for them to fall in love/ romance to start.
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

So true!... and we are the crowd sitting in chewing our nails. Sonam plz you also try to find last week's DEK ratings... lets see what happened last week... Is week toh Khuda hi hafiz hai with no episode yesterday😔!

I think Trps went up to .78 if I am not mistaken Mahi, something like that- but it was a pretty significant jump- all the other shows had stayed pretty stable and Byah went up a little, but nothing like the DEK jump
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Inkpen4877

I think Trps went up to .78 if I am not mistaken Mahi, something like that- but it was a pretty significant jump- all the other shows had stayed pretty stable and Byah went up a little, but nothing like the DEK jump

But 0.77/0.8 was not last week's Trp,it was the Trp of the week before... I am worried because last week was the filler week remember with AK's illness... so I wanted to know the Trps of last week.
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dont yaar...i just so confused!!!
why r they confusing us?? is it sooo difficult to clear the air?? i mean, last minute tak humme latkaake rakhne ka iraada hain kya?
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
@Kat: Read page 14 of this thread. Priya got a letter from Mr. Virendra from Sony...
Piggies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Fingers crossed that the TRPs rise! 😳
DEK at least deserves another chance. KTLK got so many.
@Mahi: I totally agree with you!Shana is a BRILLIANT writer. I was in tears when I read the latest part. My gosh, she knows how to progress a story. 

Love,
Piggies😳
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mahi last week's TRPs were 0.77 I think and a week before that the TRP was 0.59. So it made a rise last week. Hopefully they'll rise this week too. 0.8 I guess was being given as the rounded off figure for last week :-/
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Piggies

Fingers crossed that the TRPs rise! 😳

DEK at least deserves another chance. KTLK got so many.
@Mahi: I totally agree with you!Shana is a BRILLIANT writer. I was in tears when I read the latest part. My gosh, she knows how to progress a story. 

Love,
Piggies😳

And you know what... I have actually reread that FF of her many times now... cause I just love it like a good book. Can't wait for the next book  now... I hope she shows courage and keeps on writing and make us cry and laugh and not give up like the CVs of this show and Sony😡
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lalalalala whats happening. Is there any chance to save dek? Dunno bt i m feeling dek wont end. Ok stop being positive no use. I wanna cry
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Soumya: Awww you're tryinng to be positve? That's shockingly good. Lol :-P