Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Shritama's Latest Tweet (Edited) + SR Tweet (Page 12)

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshab

Originally posted by arisha134

guys what em thinking is this that why SA is not replying us nd SM a.k.a JAI removed her statement? i think that there is eventually not confirmed that DEK is actually ending..Confused yeahh totally confused..

Aapke muhh main dhair sare chocolates...
But m still not hoping anything...i don want my hope to b shattered once again...

DEK ne mujhe laila bana diya :P =))
BUT WHY SA NOT GIVING US ANY CONFIRMATION ABOUT IT. KAHIN CHUP TOH NAHI GAYI. NO REPLIES TO OUR TWEETS.ATLEAST 15 DAYS PEHLE TOH CONFIRM KAR DO.Angry LAILAROFL ISS MAJNU (AKASH) KI VAJAH SE HUM LAILA  BAN KAR RAH GAYE.

Edited by sonam2801 - 17 July 2012 at 3:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeriMalang-..oishu..

arisha134 Groupbie
arisha134
arisha134

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

guys what em thinking is this that why SA is not replying us nd SM a.k.a JAI removed her statement? i think that there is eventually not confirmed that DEK is actually ending..Confused yeahh totally confused..

But m still not hoping anything...i don want my hope to b shattered once again...

aww thankew for such a lovely chocolates Heart nd yeah yew are right ab koi positive hope nae otherwise our all hopes will be shattered but yaar UMEED PE DUNIYA KAIM HAIBig smile lets do protest for DEK till its last breatheSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya-15-TeriMalang-..oishu..

arisha134 Groupbie
arisha134
arisha134

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonam2801

BUT WHY SA NOT GIVING US ANY CONFIRMATION ABOUT IT. KAHIN CHUP TOH NAHI GAYI. NO REPLIES TO OUR TWEETS.ATLEAST 15 DAYS PEHLE TOH CONFIRM KAR DO.Angry LAILAROFL ISS MAJNU (AKASH) KI VAJAH SE HUM LAILA  BAN KAR RAH GAYE.
right they do inform us atleast before 15 days..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..oishu..-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
@sonam:SA isnt sure abt the show end dats the reason she is tight lipped...haan na uss majnu ki wajah se hum sab laila bankar reh gaye:P
@arisha:i havent stopped my protest deary ...i hav my full army wid me ;) sab kitni mehnat kar rahey DEK ko bachane k liye :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya-15-RK_Ki_Biwi-..oishu..

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling that they all are waiting to see tomorrow's trp results before declaring anything. What if TRP touches 1 or maybe upto 1.2, then the last two bottom trp shows will be BHBK & SBS. If that happens, then SA and her team can fight with SR/sony. If we as fans are soo upset and fighting for it then just think that how hard PH will be thinking to save it.

Lets continue with our tweets and pls guys dont be rude & bash SR.

Maybe I am being tooo optimistic and thinking positive when there is no hope but I m not going to give up. Moreover, it is always darkest before dawn! So, maybe this time is the darkest time for us but if we continue fighting, god knows, we can see dawn!

Honestly, I dont know how will I manage without DEK and manveer. Such an integral part of my life. Too much emotionally involved with the show :( :( At least if the show didnot end in such abrupt manner, I would hv been fine with it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..oishu..ShanUlasfia21-RK_Ki_Biwi-

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shals9

I have a feeling that they all are waiting to see tomorrow's trp results before declaring anything. What if TRP touches 1 or maybe upto 1.2, then the last two bottom trp shows will be BHBK & SBS. If that happens, then SA and her team can fight with SR/sony. If we as fans are soo upset and fighting for it then just think that how hard PH will be thinking to save it.

Lets continue with our tweets and pls guys dont be rude & bash SR.

Maybe I am being tooo optimistic and thinking positive when there is no hope but I m not going to give up. Moreover, it is always darkest before dawn! So, maybe this time is the darkest time for us but if we continue fighting, god knows, we can see dawn!

Honestly, I dont know how will I manage without DEK and manveer. Such an integral part of my life. Too much emotionally involved with the show :( :( At least if the show didnot end in such abrupt manner, I would hv been fine with it.

Yea but come to think of it, what good will the TRPs be this week with just Thursday's and today's episode to count? Since they ate Monday's episode to accomodate BHBK. That is bound to effect the TRPs. I think Sony did that deliberately. They know the show is doing good now and can gain TRPs with the current awesome track so that's why they are using these ways to affect the TRPs because if they rise, they would have no reason to shut the show down. I think Sony has some grudge with the show. They are doing all this purposely. Anyway Shals I think we are all still pretty hopeful because we love DEK way too much. But I guess all good things have to come to an end at some point right? The only regret is that the show is being abruptly. The channel should atleast have the audacity to let them wind up the story and end it properly by giving them some more time. This is just ridiculously unfair!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oishu..

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
channel doesnt care for TRPs anymore .their sole aim is to end DEK asap :/ sad but ugly truth of channel

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..oishu..

-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
i have lost all my hopes i don't think they are gonna listen us any more...CryCryCry

Go to top