Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Shritama's Latest Tweet (Edited) + SR Tweet (Page 11)

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

I think we shud just say happy farewell to DEK as all is planned and set by sony and producer.Smile

But yes we can hate them as thats what we can actually doOuch

I am happy that at least we are getting what we want though in a very rush rush way.

But dont worry guys DEK ,Udayveer and Manveer are  all going to be alive for ever in our FF and SS written by die hard DEK Manveer fans.

So just chill as DEK in itself is a  fiction so let it be now a fan fiction and SS.

I have already decided I am not at all going to stop my FF and will write it for myself and its die hard readers.

May be one day our  Manveer FF,SS writers may  inspire some show where again Udayveer is played by Ashu and manyata by priyal.

By the way friends Khwab dekhne ke liye na trp chahiye na paisa...sirf ek  romantic dil he to chahiye jo hum sab ke pas ha i
Big smile
Big smile

Love you for this Shana!!.. and yes as long as our imaginations are broad... we can imagine anything for ManVeer... and guys even if DEK finishes we'll still be connected by our comments on FFs etc...

Love this forum and the people of this forum!!..The best place on I-F

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..oishu..ShanUlasfia21-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

<font color="#000066">I think we shud just say happy farewell to DEK as all is planned and set by sony and producer.Smile

I am happy that at least we are getting what we want though in a very rush rush way.

But dont worry guys DEK ,Udayveer and Manveer are all going to be alive for ever in our FF and SS written by die hard DEK Manveer fans.

So just chill as DEK in itself is a fiction so let it be now a fan fiction and SS.

I have already decided I am not at all going to stop my FF and will write it for myself and its die hard readers.

May be one day our Manveer FF,SS writers may inspire some show where again Udayveer is played by Ashu and manyata by priyal.

By the way friends Khwab dekhne ke liye na trp chahiye na paisa...sirf ek romantic dil he to chahiye jo hum sab ke pas ha i
</font>Big smile
Big smile

My heart isnt a big one to giv DEK a happy farewell...nothing can replace DEk it hav an unknown charisma nd attraction ...i can never hate or forget my DEK
All i can do is khwaab dekhti rahoon :) maybe dat can give peace to my hatred towards the channel

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya-15-RK_Ki_Biwi-..oishu..ShanUlasfia21-SilverAngel-

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
nd coming to SR she care a damn about DEK or DEK fans..she is just concerned abt BALH and its promotion nd not to forget her babies CID ,CP nd II...she never replies to polite n decent tweets...:/

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..oishu..fia21-RK_Ki_Biwi-

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshab

My heart isnt a big one to giv DEK a happy farewell...nothing can replace DEk it hav an unknown charisma nd attraction ...i can never hate or forget my DEK
All i can do is khwaab dekhti rahoon :) maybe dat can give peace to my hatred towards the channel

Khwab dekhti rahoon ...that is the actual essence of DEK Shabs khwab as thats the only way we can keep DEK alive.Smile

Just ask me how I am gonna live without my Udayveer and his non stop fight to get Manyata and after getting how he retains her ,though second part never actually happened.
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeriMalang-..oishu..

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshab

<font color="#000066">I think we shud just say happy farewell to DEK as all is planned and set by sony and producer.Smile

But dont worry guys DEK ,Udayveer and Manveer are all going to be alive for ever in our FF and SS written by die hard DEK Manveer fans.

So just chill as DEK in itself is a fiction so let it be now a fan fiction and SS.

May be one day our Manveer FF,SS writers may inspire some show where again Udayveer is played by Ashu and manyata by priyal.

By the way friends Khwab dekhne ke liye na trp chahiye na paisa...sirf ek romantic dil he to chahiye jo hum sab ke pas ha i
</font>Big smile
Big smile

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Totally agree with you. My heart also not big oneHeart. No show, No couple & NO Male lead replace DEK,MANVEER & UV from my heart. In my whole life never addicted with any show emotionally. First time in my life DEK attracted me towards it. GREAT CONCEPT, GOOD ACTORS, CHARACTER LIKE UV, DS, VB UNNATI & COUPLE LIKE MANVEER. WHAT A COMBINATION BUT PH NOT USE THIS & ALSO SONY CHANNEL. Broken Heart

-TeriMalang-..oishu..

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
@shana: yeah dreams are the only way to live peaceful nd beautiful life after DEK...
I don think i can never again fall any other show after DEk coz this was the best show ever perfect!! This show made every girl dream to be a princess..made every girl believe ders always a prince charming waiting for us made every1 believe in dreams ...coz dreams do come true
Nd coming to the technical part the actors sculpted characters nd made us believe ders such a person existing ..
Nd still the channel expect us to forget the show nd move on ...crazy they are..sigh!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya-15arisha134-RK_Ki_Biwi-..oishu..ShanUlas

arisha134 Groupbie
arisha134
arisha134

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
guys what em thinking is this that why SA is not replying us nd SM a.k.a JAI removed her statement? i think that there is eventually not confirmed that DEK is actually ending..Confused yeahh totally confused..

tanya-15-TeriMalang-

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arisha134

guys what em thinking is this that why SA is not replying us nd SM a.k.a JAI removed her statement? i think that there is eventually not confirmed that DEK is actually ending..Confused yeahh totally confused..

Aapke muhh main dhair sare chocolates...
But m still not hoping anything...i don want my hope to b shattered once again...

DEK ne mujhe laila bana diya :P =))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arisha134..oishu..-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Go to top