Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piggies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I think Akash ran with Sony's brains to create Aryan.πŸ˜†
That's why Sony has lost senses ever since Aryan was shown.
alissa345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Alright guys I know you all are really upset and probably fuming in anger but I have something to say to you guys 😊

A wise man named frank Herbert once said

"their is no real ending, it just the place where you stop writing the story"

So guys we are trying are best to save our dek and in this battle we might even lose and the show might even actually end but dek can never end for us, we still continue it within us and within our hearts. Ending is just another name for new beginning, and what ever starts has to cone to an end sooner or later but once it ends it gives birth to a new story :)

Dek can never end for me as I have already imagined uday and manyata together for eternity...they will definitely have their happy ever after like all fairy tales 😊

That was all I had to say, I hope I didn't offend anyone or hurt anyone's feelings 😊
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ARMaaneetAbhiya

THIS IS ANOTHER GIFT DEK HAS GIVEN US...FROM AROUND THE GLOVE, THIS SHOW HAS UNITED OUR HEART FOREVER😳

THE HOPELESS OPTIMISTIC IN ME STILL REFUSES TO GIVE UP!! IM STILL HOPING FOR A MIRACLE!!...PLUS, IVE LOST MY FAITH ON TELLYBUZZ...REALLY!!

And I must say, its great to meet you guys!!... and I'm hoping for a miracle too!!... Bas mera DEK bach jaaye!!...
..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
U KNOW WHAT GUYS...SHRITAMA'S REMOVING THE TWEET AND SA'S SILENCE IS HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS!!! KUCH TOH JHOL HAIN!!!
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sony humari jan ka dushman haye haye
.Killer. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Its 12:43 AM here and I'm laughing so much and trying my best not to laugh loud and wake my parents up lol... but this is so hilarious... Sony ka double promotion in 1 day!!... 🀣

Congos SET...double promotion in a single day...more promotions comin up...SET is the second one to get promotions so fast...iske pehele Mr.Akash verma ko 1 month mein 10 promotions milta tha...but SET is progressing fasterπŸ˜†
fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ARMaaneetAbhiya

U KNOW WHAT GUYS...SHRITAMA'S REMOVING THE TWEET AND SA'S SILENCE IS HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS!!! KUCH TOH JHOL HAIN!!!

Golmaal hai bhae sab golmaal hai.
fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: alissa345

Alright guys I know you all are really upset and probably fuming in anger but I have something to say to you guys 😊

A wise man named frank Herbert once said

"their is no real ending, it just the place where you stop writing the story"

So guys we are trying are best to save our dek and in this battle we might even lose and the show might even actually end but dek can never end for us, we still continue it within us and within our hearts. Ending is just another name for new beginning, and what ever starts has to cone to an end sooner or later but once it ends it gives birth to a new story :)

Dek can never end for me as I have already imagined uday and manyata together for eternity...they will definitely have their happy ever after like all fairy tales 😊

That was all I had to say, I hope I didn't offend anyone or hurt anyone's feelings 😊

Hahaha you'rw talking like me today :-P . Lol.
But thanks baby. So proud of you for saying that anx making us feel better πŸ€—
.Killer. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Aalu how did u become sooo philosophical...???
..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SONY WAALW PYAAR KE DUSHMAN...HAY..HAAYYY...
HUMAARE AUE DEK KEJAAN KE DUSHMANN...
HAYY...HAAAYYY...HAYYY...HAAYYY...
LARKA AUR LARKI HO JAYENGE RAAZI...PHIR BHI NA MAANE YEH SONY WAALE PAAJI...
YEH ZIDH NA CHOREE...HUM FANS KE DILLON KO TORE...
YEH BANNE NA DE DEK KO SONY PROGRAMS KA TOP RATED SHOW!!!
SONY WAALW PYAAR KE DUSHMAN...HAY..HAAYYY...
HUMAARE JAN KE DUSHMANN...HAYY...HAAAYYY...HAYYY...HAAYYY...