Shritama's Latest Tweet (Edited) + SR Tweet - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
@mahi0809- Yeah I sent the same email a billion times to Sneha Rajani too, she never replied ðŸ˜µ. And yeah now it really just depends on the TRPs.. hopefully the come out as 1 or more! 

@ARManeetAbhiya - Yes there's still hope, 😊 he didn't mention the end date or anything.. but now I think its all on the TRPs.
I am seriously at a loss for words... how can we improve Trps in 1 week... the week after is the final one and the new show starts immediately the week after... is this a ploy to twist our brains by the Sony people??... so if the Trps can somehow magically rise DEK will be safe?? Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Priya_SD

@mahi0809- Yeah I sent the same email a billion times to Sneha Rajani too, she never replied ðŸ˜µ. And yeah now it really just depends on the TRPs.. hopefully the come out as 1 or more! 

@ARManeetAbhiya - Yes there's still hope, 😊 he didn't mention the end date or anything.. but now I think its all on the TRPs.

When did you get the reply??... I mean how recent is it?
I hope a miracle happens and DEK gets saved... maybe the TRPs will have risen, after all didn't they go from .59 to .77? So maybe they will have gone up to at least 1.. and then Sony will finally change the time slot or something. This is so frustrating but this reply really made me more optimistic. At least we know that they can see how much people love this show and maybe this will change their decision...
Originally posted by mahi0809

When did you get the reply??... I mean how recent is it?

Well I got it around 11:30 AM (US time), so basically 12 hours ago 
Do you know last week's Trp of DEk??

Did it rise or fall... 0.77/0.8 is the Trp of the week before I believe!
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
@mahi...has the tvr ratings released??? i searched the net but couldnt find this weeks!!
Originally posted by mahi0809

Do you know last week's Trp of DEk??

Did it rise or fall... 0.77/0.8 is the Trp of the week before I believe!
Is question pe  toh bet lagani chahiye Just like cricket world cup final match. Humari halat bhi final match ke viewers ki tarah ho gayi hai. ðŸ˜† DEK bhi apna final hi toh de raha hai. Edited by sonam2801 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ARMaaneetAbhiya

@mahi...has the tvr ratings released??? i searched the net but couldnt find this weeks!!

Dear I'm also looking for last week's ratings for DEK but can't find them. I just hope they haven't fallen
Originally posted by ARMaaneetAbhiya

@inkpen, yaar i just dont get this that if u dont want sudience feed-back...it you dont care a damn, then why put up email id, and blog spaces to show???? yeh nautanki kiss liye???

LOL to fake that you care about your audience I suppose- I really don't know- It's the radio silence that is bugging me really. I mean seriously we have had one tweet from Shritama, but nothing and I do mean NOTHING from SA? It takes 2 seconds to tweet "Yes show is ending on August 2nd, We will all miss working together" If the show is ending why isn't SA, why isn't Sneha, and why isn't Sony JUST confirming it? 

Sorry didn't mean to vent it just makes no earthly sense!