Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arisha134 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sonam2801

BUT WHY SA NOT GIVING US ANY CONFIRMATION ABOUT IT. KAHIN CHUP TOH NAHI GAYI. NO REPLIES TO OUR TWEETS.ATLEAST 15 DAYS PEHLE TOH CONFIRM KAR DO.😡 LAILA🤣 ISS MAJNU (AKASH) KI VAJAH SE HUM LAILA  BAN KAR RAH GAYE.

right they do inform us atleast before 15 days..
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@sonam:SA isnt sure abt the show end dats the reason she is tight lipped...haan na uss majnu ki wajah se hum sab laila bankar reh gaye:P
@arisha:i havent stopped my protest deary ...i hav my full army wid me ;) sab kitni mehnat kar rahey DEK ko bachane k liye :)
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have a feeling that they all are waiting to see tomorrow's trp results before declaring anything. What if TRP touches 1 or maybe upto 1.2, then the last two bottom trp shows will be BHBK & SBS. If that happens, then SA and her team can fight with SR/sony. If we as fans are soo upset and fighting for it then just think that how hard PH will be thinking to save it.

Lets continue with our tweets and pls guys dont be rude & bash SR.

Maybe I am being tooo optimistic and thinking positive when there is no hope but I m not going to give up. Moreover, it is always darkest before dawn! So, maybe this time is the darkest time for us but if we continue fighting, god knows, we can see dawn!

Honestly, I dont know how will I manage without DEK and manveer. Such an integral part of my life. Too much emotionally involved with the show :( :( At least if the show didnot end in such abrupt manner, I would hv been fine with it.
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shals9

I have a feeling that they all are waiting to see tomorrow's trp results before declaring anything. What if TRP touches 1 or maybe upto 1.2, then the last two bottom trp shows will be BHBK & SBS. If that happens, then SA and her team can fight with SR/sony. If we as fans are soo upset and fighting for it then just think that how hard PH will be thinking to save it.

Lets continue with our tweets and pls guys dont be rude & bash SR.

Maybe I am being tooo optimistic and thinking positive when there is no hope but I m not going to give up. Moreover, it is always darkest before dawn! So, maybe this time is the darkest time for us but if we continue fighting, god knows, we can see dawn!

Honestly, I dont know how will I manage without DEK and manveer. Such an integral part of my life. Too much emotionally involved with the show :( :( At least if the show didnot end in such abrupt manner, I would hv been fine with it.

Yea but come to think of it, what good will the TRPs be this week with just Thursday's and today's episode to count? Since they ate Monday's episode to accomodate BHBK. That is bound to effect the TRPs. I think Sony did that deliberately. They know the show is doing good now and can gain TRPs with the current awesome track so that's why they are using these ways to affect the TRPs because if they rise, they would have no reason to shut the show down. I think Sony has some grudge with the show. They are doing all this purposely. Anyway Shals I think we are all still pretty hopeful because we love DEK way too much. But I guess all good things have to come to an end at some point right? The only regret is that the show is being abruptly. The channel should atleast have the audacity to let them wind up the story and end it properly by giving them some more time. This is just ridiculously unfair!
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
channel doesnt care for TRPs anymore .their sole aim is to end DEK asap :/ sad but ugly truth of channel
-JEHAN- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i have lost all my hopes i don't think they are gonna listen us any more...😭😭😭
qandeel20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -JEHAN-

i have lost all my hopes i don't think they are gonna listen us any more...😭😭😭

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT LOSING HOPE WE HAVE TOO WIN THIS BATTLE NO MATTER WHAT😡
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fia21

Yea but come to think of it, what good will the TRPs be this week with just Thursday's and today's episode to count? Since they ate Monday's episode to accomodate BHBK. That is bound to effect the TRPs. I think Sony did that deliberately. They know the show is doing good now and can gain TRPs with the current awesome track so that's why they are using these ways to affect the TRPs because if they rise, they would have no reason to shut the show down. I think Sony has some grudge with the show. They are doing all this purposely. Anyway Shals I think we are all still pretty hopeful because we love DEK way too much. But I guess all good things have to come to an end at some point right? The only regret is that the show is being abruptly. The channel should atleast have the audacity to let them wind up the story and end it properly by giving them some more time. This is just ridiculously unfair!

I know fia. Sony is hellbent on ending DEK. It is soo unfair and they are so biased against DEk. At least one month extension could be given to DEk so that they can tie loose ends and finish story in proper way. All fans have actually been cheated first by PH and then by Sony.

Wouldnt trps be of last week and that was 4 episodes. Trp is for week and this week's trp will be out next wednesday.
Piggies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
If DEK ends, I am gonna be very sad.😭

Even SP is nicer than Sony! At least they promote a show which is low on TRPs, gives chances, etc. 
Also, Sony has such long breaks,ufff. I record my shows(live in US) so I can skip through but the people who watch it live usually change their channels and get stuck to a show and forget to change back.
The PH also had to ruin the show by showing MonAsh,gosh I still can't get over that! 
You really thought a  THANDI MonAsh story had a chance against a SIZZLING ManVeer story?
I am sure the PH were in LOVE w/ the character of Akash and Abhishek R. The inconsistent storyline that kept changing every week also made the viewers really mad.😡

Also, the other channels at least give a one month time to discuss whether to end the show or give it an extension. And if they do decide to end it, then they give another month to tie the loose ends and end the show gracefully without a rush. But no, Sony has to end a show and give like a 2 week time to tie the loose ends and also cut off episodes for another show's 1 hour episode. That just showed that Sony HATES DEK to the core.
Sony will be my most disliked channel if they end DEK. And you know what? I am not gonna watch the new show(unless there's AK). Not gonna give it a chance. Not like I help in the TRPs anyways. I'll just watch Madhubala(If DEK ends).

Love,
Piggies😳
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys keep on emailing and tweeting... and plzz flood YT with your comments too on DEK videos so people not on I-F also know about this attyachaar!

I feel so low from the inside... I keep on telling myself, its stupid to react like this for a fictional show, but dil hai kay maanta nahi😭!

When did I fall so deeply in love with DEK?.. Mujhe kya hogiya hai? Seriously I've turned into an addict! and DEK is my drug!
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago