Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piggies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm not on twitter. Been thinking of getting it but I don't wanna be unfaithful to my Facebook account.😆
Speaking of twitter, did you see a post in this forum of someone trying to find friends to add on twitter. Is that allowed?

Love,
Piggies😳
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Piggies

OMG, SK's reply was HYSTERICAL.🤣 
I laughed so hard that my eyes had gotten teary.
Shritama deleting her tweet  is really mysterious. I think DEK is really ending but no one wants to tell the viewers just yet so Shri decided to let her fans know and then delete it because someone probably told her to so the viewers are basically left in the dark.
If I had enough money, I would make another show like DEK w/ MANVEER and hire the writers in the IF as CV's.😆😆

I personally never liked Sneha R. because she always seemed very arrogant through her tweets. Especially when she got tweets about BALH, she would act like a warrior ready to defend it against any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. 

Love,
Piggies😳

I don't like her either. She's always very rude to fans and only promotes BALH 🤢
Anyway yes it is quite mysterious. But usually when a show is ending, the entire cast and crew inform the audience through interview etc because such things cannot be kept in the dark. I don;t know if you have heard about the show on Star Plus, Sajda Teray Pyaar Main that recently got axed due to low TRPs. But their cast and crew gave interviews through SBS, SBB etc and even informed the audience through Twitter that the show is ending. But with DEK, nothing of this sort is happening. No official proper confirmations or statements are being given considering only 11 episodes are left to air 😕 . I am having a feeling that they might just shit DEK down in the middle of the story without even giving it a proper ending!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fia21

I don't like her either. She's always very rude to fans and only promotes BALH 🤢
Anyway yes it is quite mysterious. But usually when a show is ending, the entire cast and crew inform the audience through interview etc because such things cannot be kept in the dark. I don;t know if you have heard about the show on Star Plus, Sajda Teray Pyaar Main that recently got axed due to low TRPs. But their cast and crew gave interviews through SBS, SBB etc and even informed the audience through Twitter that the show is ending. But with DEK, nothing of this sort is happening. No official proper confirmations or statements are being given considering only 11 episodes are left to air 😕 . I am having a feeling that they might just shit DEK down in the middle of the story without even giving it a proper ending!

That would be the WORST thing that could happen to this show. Ending a show is bad but just hanging things in the air without a proper closure/ not tying up lose ends is just a mockery of the people who have been watching the show for months now and are attached to it.

I just hope its not SA's way to take revenge of all the people criticizing her which she took as bashing.

Like Tanvi said, SA should've cared for our views/ likeness for ManVeer earlier and brought in their love story a few months ago...
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Piggies

I'm not on twitter. Been thinking of getting it but I don't wanna be unfaithful to my Facebook account.😆

Speaking of twitter, did you see a post in this forum of someone trying to find friends to add on twitter. Is that allowed?

Love,
Piggies😳

I had deactivated my old fb account some time ago and made a new account only for ManVeer!!

Did you see Ashish's autograph on Ashish Lovies page!!.. I saved it in my lappy for myself😉!!
Piggies thumbnail
Originally posted by: fia21

But remember Fia, this is DEK.🤣
They do totally the opposite of what others do.
They don't listen to fans, don't try to raise TRP, don't care about the fans, etc.
On the ManVeer fb page, one of the admins said SA told AK and PG to not give any interview till th TRP's rise. WTH?! The trp's will only rise if you promote the show.
SA's mind totally runs the opposite of everyone else's.😆

Love,
Piggies😳
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ufff...i wll kill sony tv ..
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YOU KNOW WHAT YESTERDAY FIRST TIME I SAW REPLY FROM SR TO DEK FAN(LUCKY GIRL) WHEN SHE CALLED HER DUMB LADY😆 IT'S HENCE PROVED YAAR SHE'S DUMB. I THINK SHE'S A BIG BOSS SHOW FAN. JAB TAK ISS TARAH KE KUCH ACCHE SHABD KA USE NAHI KARO TAB TAK USKI BATTI BAND HI REHTI HAI. Edited by sonam2801 - 11 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainab_sushita2

I already liked the page for Sony Inauspicious Television (SIT)...
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Guys how about we tweet to SR to consider PG as one of the leads of the new show Love ya Arrange Marriage opposite Ashish Kapoor. We should make her see the sizzling chemistry between the two so we could get ManVeer in some way in the future!!

AK and PG already have a good fan following and they would love to see them together again.

I can't imagine not seeing ManVeer!
Piggies thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainab_sushita2

I am ready to help!😆
Sony only cares about SBS,BALH, and KBC.
I use to watch SBS since it was a great show with a really lighthearted vibe to it but now it's turned like all of the other shows. Very boring to watch.

Love,
Piggies😳
Edited by Piggies - 11 years ago