Shritama's Latest Tweet (Edited) + SR Tweet - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by fia21

Lmao. You know what Arya, I am having a feeling that the show will just end randomly in the middle of the story πŸ˜•
Lagta hai DEK team ko bhi CID and CP ki hawa lag gai hai. Mysteries he mysteries πŸ˜•

Ya and that's what's bugging me the show deserves a dignified end,why the haste?

I think SA must have saw the tweet and asked her to remove it to avoid any furore or on a positive note maybe there's still a small chanceπŸ˜• 
Originally posted by mahi0809

Also Shritama tweeted to me not to worry and we'll see all of them somewhere soon!

I just want to see Ashish somewhere soon. I can't even imagine my life without Ashish Kapoor on my TV screen πŸ˜•
Originally posted by arryline

Ya and that's what's bugging me the show deserves a dignified end,why the haste?

I think SA must have saw the tweet and asked her to remove it to avoid any furore or on a positive note maybe there's still a small chanceπŸ˜• 

The stupid hopeful side of me is still hoping for that Arya
I don't know if SA asked her to remove it or is Shritama is herself has no clue about the current situation πŸ˜•

Mahi she just removed her latest tweet where she was saying that they will be shooting for 2 more days only and then pack up. I have posted it on page 1. I am crying already 😭

Yeah I m following her on twitter so I saw it and saw her removal of it tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@mahi yeah i am...actually, im online now...online aa yaar

I just want to see Ashish somewhere soon. I can't even imagine my life without Ashish Kapoor on my TV screen πŸ˜•

I want to see AK with PG or with some HOT actress...not those THANDI/ DHEELI sisters. Those sisters are a real piece of work!

Ummm Dheeli is not considered an inappropriate word to use on I-F is it, cause you neva know what is inappropriate here🀣🀣
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago

Yea I saw it too. Did you read the TB article where it says DEK is ending on 2nd August?
Shahbaz Khan aka Brijraj's reply was hilarious. He's like "Really? I didn't know that?" πŸ˜†
Like seriously, I don't even know what to believe anymore! πŸ˜•

OMG, SK's reply was HYSTERICAL.🀣 
I laughed so hard that my eyes had gotten teary.
Shritama deleting her tweet  is really mysterious. I think DEK is really ending but no one wants to tell the viewers just yet so Shri decided to let her fans know and then delete it because someone probably told her to so the viewers are basically left in the dark.
If I had enough money, I would make another show like DEK w/ MANVEER and hire the writers in the IF as CV's.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I personally never liked Sneha R. because she always seemed very arrogant through her tweets. Especially when she got tweets about BALH, she would act like a warrior ready to defend it against any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. 

Love,
Piggies😳
I m on twitter as .. add me and I'll do the same for you.

@All: What are you on it as?

Ok I edited my name... so no one other than you guys know its me
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by mahi0809

I want to see AK with PG or with some HOT actress...not those THANDI/ DHEELI sisters. Those sisters are a real piece of work!

Ummm Dheeli is not considered an inappropriate word to use on I-F is it, cause you neva know what is inappropriate here🀣🀣

Hahahahahaha so true Mahi. I come across the newest and weirdest rules here on IF πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I want to see AK with some really hot actress too. Maybe someone like Jennifer? I don't know, I just want to see him with some experienced and famous actress. He deserves it.
fia SR replies only to this type of tone people...people who r polite to her she never replies to them...her timeline itself tells people who criticize her bash her channel & shows she replies to them only ...c so many people writing for dek did she did any zehmat to reply them no but mins someone said in anger tone she replied only to that person...

well aware of this fact how much in past she made mockery of DEK fans...there is no hidden point even people who doesn't say know well about her tweets regarding DEK in past...
but well still fans of DEK r saying requesting to her in a well manner tone being nice to her...she listen & reply to any person but she didn't...