Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Missing Our Sati.. Mouni Roy More.. (Page 3)

Sanyomg Goldie
Sanyomg
Sanyomg

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
No vidya ur post is not at al offensive its just ur POV n dos who dnt miss sati maybe they enjoy dkdm now as much as v usd to do months back. As v dnt love sonarika in d same way they dnt miss mouni. Dkdm fans have nw been divided into two groups as Different ppl have different opinions.
And @kal el ya goatpati bck dn maja aayega hehe..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikumrWanderingNomadforam.

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Captain Kalaunji

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Nobody has been divided into any group.We all r one big group who love da show and it's characters.Jst bcoz we love Sonarika,dat doesn't mean we don't miss Mouni.Ofcourse we miss her but we can't make "We miss Mouni" posts everyday,right?
Majority here r watching dis show 2 know abt Lord Shiva and his life and not 4 da actors or jodis.We don't make 10-15 posts on Moharika's chemistry,deir dialogues,deir scenes,deir clothes,etc.like oder forums.When Mouni was dere,then also we never used 2 do such things.
Everybody has his/her own opinion.Some like Sonarika's work,some don't.We shd respect everyone's opinions and dat's what we do oderwise dis forum would hv been a mess like oder forums.
I don't think dere will ever be a division in dis forum.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08pnarslakshmikumrNishajossukhi...foram.

lakshmikumr Senior Member
lakshmikumr
lakshmikumr

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya11

dear all.. it is not about comapring but rather showcasing our opinions as audiences as to who has been able to capture our mindset well..

Goddess Parvati is a very strong and important character in our mytho however the way Mouni Roy has played the role of Sati.. i feel she did a very very fab job.. so much that as an audience.. i still feel she was far much better.. i just think creatives should have taken someone much mature w.r.t. acting skills (and let's respect that Acting is an art which comes with time).. sonarika is not able to give it 100% for sure.. bt again not comparing.. she is new and a lot to learn..

sorry if this post created rift bt that was not my motive.. i just wanted to say that i really respect Mouni as an actress today.. as she did justice to this role and show.. and i too watch this show only because mohit as he is very good as Lord Shiv..

we all undergo change and eventually accept it.. i just feel this change could have been better..  anyway i watched few episodes on youtube and cherished the old time!! :D

No  Vidya don't be sorry, there's nothing  wrong u said , yes everybody has their rights to criticize the artist .

Non of us here have ever used any harsh words against anybody and that shows our DKDMians dignity .

We  all  just  want  the  best  to  happen  in  DKDM, and everybody will accept  it. Yes soni surly  has  to improve  and  we  wish  her  to  do  so 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tulips-sukhi...

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
yes mouni was great as sati..he portrayed the character a her best..i miss her too
but sonarika is awesome as parvati..i just love her..what a divine and pure beauty she got...she is perfect for parvati's role acc to me..and nowadays mahadev became more interesting to me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tulips-

pnars Senior Member
pnars
pnars

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Mouni fit the Sati character (as written in DKDM) perfectly - she has the "princessy" arrogance, the dancer's grace and the impatience required for the role. 

BUT Sati is now dead.Once  a character is dead, that actor is out of the story. This is not a typical soap where the character can be brought back by some impossible quirk of fate.

IMO, Mouni would have been terrible as Parvati - the main reason being her Sati baggage. We would still see her as Sati. Parvati is NOT Sati.

Sonarika is doing a decent job as Parvati. Perhaps her biggest failing is her voice. But her beauty and her increasing comfort in the role are helping her carry it off. 

Give her a chance, guys, and move on. Those who miss Mouni can still catch an episode or 10 of the Sati era on Youtube.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08Nishajos

Nishajos IF-Dazzler
Nishajos
Nishajos

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
I agree Mouni was good but I really cannot imagine anyone other than Sona as Parvati now. She is beautiful and doing a great job.
It is not fair to compare coz each actor has her strengths and weakness.
The chemistry between Sona and Mohit is so good now. Many fans might not have expected that impact after Mouni. But the truth of the matter is their chemistry is burning the screens.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OtakuGirl-Debo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index