Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Missing Our Sati.. Mouni Roy More.. (Page 2)

Indii IF-Dazzler
Indii
Indii

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
I liked Mouni but i love Sonarika. She is doing a great job as Ma Parvati. I think Sonarika and Mahadev's chemistry in yesterday's epi was phenomenal.
The thing is with Parvati, Mahadev is in full flow of expressing his love as it should be and both the actors are doing a great job.
I do not miss Mouni at all now and cannot imagine her to be Parvati replacing Sonarika now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

siri456Mulan08Gods_child.FairyDust.sukhi...

lakshmikumr Senior Member
lakshmikumr
lakshmikumr

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya11

I'm still not able to relate the new actor in role of Goddess Parvati.. have been soo irregular in watching DKDM now.. but saw today's s episode and with it.. i miss our Sati.. aka Mouni Roy more & more.. the chemistry with Mohit and their acting was sooo good.. :(( t

ime to go on youtube and catch up on a good old episode.. :))

Yeh , me  too  yarr  , unable  to  accept   and   relate   sona   as   parvathy .  Miss  Sati  a lot .  

Just  hope  for  good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderingNomadsukhi...

Nishajos IF-Dazzler
Nishajos
Nishajos

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
I love Sonarika sooo much. Mouni was also good. But I completely  adore the good looking pair of Mohit and Sonarika. Mouni was not that beautiful but she shared good "on screen" chemistry with Mohit but yesterday Mohit and Sonarika completely stole the show. Wow.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

siri456Mulan08-Tulips-shubhika124.FairyDust.sukhi...

sukhi... IF-Sizzlerz
sukhi...
sukhi...

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Guys stop compairing b/w Mouni and Sonarika both are best in their respective roles. Mouni has already proved her acting skills and now its Sonarika's turn to prove herself and i thing she is improving day by day.

BTW we cant force anyone to love someone. And its nothing wrong if one can't accept other actress i thing its obvious. and yes i too miss mouni a lot.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tulips-.FairyDust.

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhi...

<font size="2">Guys stop compairing b/w Mouni and Sonarika both are best in their respective roles. Mouni has already proved her acting skills and now its Sonarika's turn to prove herself and i thing she is improving day by day.</font>

<font size="2">BTW we cant force anyone to love someone. And its nothing wrong if one can't accept other actress i thing its obvious. and yes i too miss mouni a lot.</font>

well said. stop comparing between the two. mouni was just marvellous as sati and sona is as parvati.
I too miss sati alot but love sona as parvati.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishajos.FairyDust.sukhi...-Tulips-

WanderingNomad Goldie
WanderingNomad
WanderingNomad

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
dear all.. it is not about comapring but rather showcasing our opinions as audiences as to who has been able to capture our mindset well..

Goddess Parvati is a very strong and important character in our mytho however the way Mouni Roy has played the role of Sati.. i feel she did a very very fab job.. so much that as an audience.. i still feel she was far much better.. i just think creatives should have taken someone much mature w.r.t. acting skills (and let's respect that Acting is an art which comes with time).. sonarika is not able to give it 100% for sure.. bt again not comparing.. she is new and a lot to learn..

sorry if this post created rift bt that was not my motive.. i just wanted to say that i really respect Mouni as an actress today.. as she did justice to this role and show.. and i too watch this show only because mohit as he is very good as Lord Shiv..

we all undergo change and eventually accept it.. i just feel this change could have been better..  anyway i watched few episodes on youtube and cherished the old time!! :D

Sanyomglakshmikumrsukhi...-Tulips-

Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I miss Surendra Pal and Shalini Kapoor more than Mouni. They should bring Goatpati and Goatpatni back for a special appearance at Shiv-Parvati's wedding. 

Edited by Kal El - 19 July 2012 at 11:42am

SanyomgNishajossukhi...OtakuGirl-Debo

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I too missed sati alot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sukhi...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index