Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

MKAPians' Mann Ki Awaaz- 17-7-12 (Page 2)

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

Originally posted by -aHnAf-

Episode Was Not Bad...Tongue

Baba Rocked.He Could Easily Win The Match By Pin Fall.But He Didn't.He Spared ASY...StarAfter Knowing The Truth Baba's Anger Was Justified.But Why P Was Forcing Him To Go To Hospital?ConfusedWhy She Was Stopping K From Burning ASY Clothes?SleepyShe Could Console Him At Least.OuchIt Is Not So Easy...&K Was Not Killing ASY.He Was Just Burning His Clothes.Confused

Komal Rocked.ClapJust 1.30 Min.But She Is The Star Of The Episode Along With Her Kisna Bhai.Star

Yaar cuz she knows whats Krishna is doing is doing out of anger so she was trying to calm him down thats all! Plus Baba went to hospital in the end so the real drama is to unfold tomorrow so hold onto ur hats!
He Never Uttered That He'll Kill ASY Or Do Something Drastic.ConfusedHe Just Said That He Is Going To Bring Back His Dad From Hospital.

Yaar he is in anger and irate mode so u cant predicr anything when Krishna is fuming like he was today! He can do anything u know and she knows his anger gets him into trouble like in Adarsh murder track!
You've Put A Good Example.In Adarsh Time...He Clearly Said That He'll Kill Adarsh.He Took His Gun...

This Time He Clearly Told That,He Don't Care Of ASY.SS Is In Hospital...It's Hurting Him.That's It.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Baba Rocked.He Could Easily Win The Match By Pin Fall.But He Didn't.He Spared ASY...StarAfter Knowing The Truth Baba's Anger Was Justified.But Why P Was Forcing Him To Go To Hospital?ConfusedWhy She Was Stopping K From Burning ASY Clothes?SleepyShe Could Console Him At Least.OuchIt Is Not So Easy...&K Was Not Killing ASY.He Was Just Burning His Clothes.Confused

Komal Rocked.ClapJust 1.30 Min.But She Is The Star Of The Episode Along With Her Kisna Bhai.Star

getting angry is justified ...but ruining other persons things in anger is not ... that's why P tried to stop him... P didn't stop him from fighting ASY or cursing ASY ...but when he tried to ruin their things , she had to do so as a good wife n human ...
I Think I'm Missing Babu.The Stubborn Partigya Is Really Annoying.Don't Know About Others...But I'm Not Liking Her.My Own POV.
Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

getting angry is justified ...but ruining other persons things in anger is not ... that's why P tried to stop him... P didn't stop him from fighting ASY or cursing ASY ...but when he tried to ruin their things , she had to do so as a good wife n human ...
I Think I'm Missing Babu.The Stubborn Partigya Is Really Annoying.Don't Know About Others...But I'm Not Liking Her.My Own POV.

Sabar ka pal hamesha meetha hota hain!! We will get some emotional KriYa scenes through this track such as K emotionally telling he feels let down by his father and furthermore so a little more patience Ahnaf bhai yeah Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajpiyarapiyari

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

i like her both as babu n as P ...a wife should be like that ...stopping her husband from doing wrong ...n not always battling eyelids n fulfilling his wishes ... n it takes real strenght of character to do what's right ... n she is doing exactly that ... MY POV

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mo710heera1702Love-u-alla_umababithajpiyarapiyari

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Yaar cuz she knows whats Krishna is doing is doing out of anger so she was trying to calm him down thats all! Plus Baba went to hospital in the end so the real drama is to unfold tomorrow so hold onto ur hats!
He Never Uttered That He'll Kill ASY Or Do Something Drastic.ConfusedHe Just Said That He Is Going To Bring Back His Dad From Hospital.

Yaar he is in anger and irate mode so u cant predicr anything when Krishna is fuming like he was today! He can do anything u know and she knows his anger gets him into trouble like in Adarsh murder track!
You've Put A Good Example.In Adarsh Time...He Clearly Said That He'll Kill Adarsh.He Took His Gun...

This Time He Clearly Told That,He Don't Care Of ASY.SS Is In Hospital...It's Hurting Him.That's It.

His anger gets him into trouble so with P going with him to the hospital dont expect that to happen. Yeah he is hurt and angry and i agree with that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umababithajpiyarapiyari

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

i like her both as babu n as P ...a wife should be like that ...stopping her husband from doing wrong ...n not always battling eyelids n fulfilling his wishes ... n it takes real strenght of character to do what's right ... n she is doing exactly that ... MY POV

My point exactly! Big smile

Btw nice DP pik! When did that happen and in which episode?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnpiyarapiyari

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

this is from the days-minutes-sec counting scene ...I just posted the mirror image as DP Embarrassed Embarrassed

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

this is from the days-minutes-sec counting scene ...I just posted the mirror image as DP Embarrassed Embarrassed

Cudnt remember it as there has been so many!!LOL

But i like Pratz as loving Babu and a strong Babu too as that way she will give her KrishnaBig smile all the love and keep him out of trouble & make see sense from right & wrong!

Go to top