MKAPians' Mann Ki Awaaz- 17-7-12 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -aHnAf-

I Think I'm Missing Babu.The Stubborn Partigya Is Really Annoying.Don't Know About Others...But I'm Not Liking Her.My Own POV.

Sabar ka pal hamesha meetha hota hain!! We will get some emotional KriYa scenes through this track such as K emotionally telling he feels let down by his father and furthermore so a little more patience Ahnaf bhai yeah 😊

I Think I'm Missing Babu.The Stubborn Partigya Is Really Annoying.Don't Know About Others...But I'm Not Liking Her.My Own POV.

i like her both as babu n as P ...a wife should be like that ...stopping her husband from doing wrong ...n not always battling eyelids n fulfilling his wishes ... n it takes real strenght of character to do what's right ... n she is doing exactly that ... MY POV

You've Put A Good Example.In Adarsh Time...He Clearly Said That He'll Kill Adarsh.He Took His Gun...

This Time He Clearly Told That,He Don't Care Of ASY.SS Is In Hospital...It's Hurting Him.That's It.

His anger gets him into trouble so with P going with him to the hospital dont expect that to happen. Yeah he is hurt and angry and i agree with that
Originally posted by dhakarn

i like her both as babu n as P ...a wife should be like that ...stopping her husband from doing wrong ...n not always battling eyelids n fulfilling his wishes ... n it takes real strenght of character to do what's right ... n she is doing exactly that ... MY POV

My point exactly! 😃

Btw nice DP pik! When did that happen and in which episode?
Originally posted by Mo710

My point exactly! 😃

Btw nice DP pik! When did that happen and in which episode?

this is from the days-minutes-sec counting scene ...I just posted the mirror image as DP 😳 😳
Originally posted by dhakarn

this is from the days-minutes-sec counting scene ...I just posted the mirror image as DP 😳 😳

Cudnt remember it as there has been so many!!😆

But i like Pratz as loving Babu and a strong Babu too as that way she will give her Krishna😃 all the love and keep him out of trouble & make see sense from right & wrong!

A firing episode...
Krishna and komal fired the episode by their superb mindblowing acting...really entire episode was torched becoz of arhaan nd parvati...both were rocked today...
A good episode..

As expected, ASY collapsed during the kushti and SS blurted out the truth that ASY is his son.. ASY's plan almost worked perfectly, but for the fact that he is poisoned and is in hospital fighting for his life.😕.

CVs did their best to make the Thakur siblings appear inhumane and make the viewers sympathise wih SS and his other family... but we are not fooled..

SS is the actual culprit in all this... he fully deserved all their anger and loathing... Kml rocked in her sarcastic dialogues.. just a few days back, SS refused to let his young widowed daughter remarry bec it is not acceptable in the Thakur family... looks like womanising and having multiple families is perfectly acceptable to him.. 😡
This is called MKAP's episode😉Arhaan-Mohit-Parvati brothers-sister completely rocked today.they r the stars of the day⭐️⭐️⭐️Completely enjoyed the kushti scene.It's not so easy to perform a fighting scene but AB-Mohit rocked there!Hats off to them😃And Parvati wow😍After a long time we saw her thakurain avatar😆😛We have  so many talented actors😃Our actors rocks😎 
Good epi, but to me the kushti sequence seemed to be repeated😕  both were good, in normal circumstances, it would have been a tie.
The clothes burning scene was silly, they started burning them in the TN hall, who does that?  they could have at least taken them outside and set fire to them.
I hope K/KN remember that this all happened cos of SS, he has a lot of grovelling to do, and i'd like to see KP ask munna why he wanted to frame K for adarsh's murder, knowing he's his brother.
At least its out in the open now, can't wait to see what's said tomorrow.
GH scene🤢