Originally posted by redwine1

CongratulationsClapClapClap Good news pey good newsSmile
[/QUOTE]

SHARMI .. MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO U LOVE ... ClapClapClap 
[/QUOTE]

AE AJNABI ! TU BHI KAHIN SE AWAZ DE Confused

ME YAHAN REDUX MAIN PARI TU KAHINB DC ME JEE RAHI HAI...Wink
[/QUOTE]

AJNABEE BULA KE ... RULA DIYA TUMNE AAJ ... 

I was here in Redux .. which is home to all of us .. always .. here last afternoon ...here last evening during episode airing .. & here again this afternoon ... 

[/QUOTE]

haan na tou tum ne mujh se baat ki thi nahi na... tou ajnabi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1

chitmanas Goldie
chitmanas
chitmanas

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by chitmanas

My family members too have diabetes and the most important fact is, never ever ignore any cuts; unfortunately, it even lead to someone's death in my relative.  Here was Anrav with bleeding cuts and i was cringing whenever i saw that.  'Facts, what facts?'

Bang On, one more thing my mom also brings this point always whenever she watches Arnav. In ME, he was having poori -aloo and again in RM yesterday it was mathur aloo and puri.She never spares ARS when it comes to diabetes thing onscreenLOL she catch holds of potato ,uff.. my mom.

All that my mom knows abt ASR is - diabetic, angry  and shouting for no reason which is not good being diabetic , sit in front of lappy with desktop screen,moody- love when he wants to otherwise he cries, love but no trust  ,mouthing hurtful  words , dress well to sit to work from home is all she knows abt him and she actually supports Khushi most of time wondering how can she still tolerate this man ? LOL

I have to explain her but i love her commentary when she watches the show.

Recently, watching anjalis and i explained her abt Gautam twitter to her she said i will give up on this show , not gonna watch .who wants head ache in life?Ouch

I stopped defending the characters because nobody wants to do this continuously.  My parents don't watch it anymore

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8Supna9ChitraF

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by Zuzana

Missed you too Riya...and Supna you tooWink

You are ecstatic...reason dekhe kush ho janaaTongue

Ypu know I was mad at Sathya yesterday...she almost gave me an heart attack by saying that she is closing Redux...I read abt it at 5 pm then was out the whole evening .came back watched the epi but didnt enjoy becos closing of Redux was giving me jellies in my tummyOuch...then only at 11pm I read again that Sathya is reorganising Redux..then only jaan mein jaan aah gayi...so for 6 hrs Sathya was responsible for my pathetic conditionAngry...

Today redux looked like old times with Lucky, supna , anna and others who wrote after long and Sathya's update was like Raag kalyani the sweetest Embarrassedand today doods made me all the more kush by saying that she is writing tomo...cant wait for it Big smile
Zu, yaar abt closing Redux...u wont believe me and Lucky  came online and got the shocking newsConfused

We both rushed to FB to pataao MommyEmbarrassed
And imagine main client CONF meeting chodke isko manaa rahi hoonEmbarrassedLOL
And kyun na karoon...akhir GHAR ki baat thi!!!Tongue

I didn't know .. mornign I woke and saw Tant's message in the messenger that came in night 1:30 ki am I coming to IF ... I figured kuch locha hain ... 

Then Sandhya's message and Bush and Tant with Riya pakdao me to write ... but still analysis dekhti hoon ... I said I'll answer the queries ... so lets see ...problem is I am not watching with complete attention ... aaj dekhi so kuch pata chala ... 
Doodsie...locha?? bada sa locha tha!!!

Offcourse we will pakdo u to write...aise kaise chod doon *innocent face*Embarrassed

yaar tu kuch bhi leekh but leekh *hugs in adance* abhi se de rahi hoonTongue

warna hugs wapas!!!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_PreetovasirajuSupna9ZuzanaDoodleChitraF

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

orchid at Kuala Lumpur Lake Gardens Orchid Garden   Hug

DoodleSupna9sharmibalan

supermom1 Groupbie
supermom1
supermom1

Originally posted by RajPreet_Preeto

Oyeee I donno whether I can write a line or not ... try karungi and I donno kya likhoongi ... Don't throw sandals if I cannot live up to the expectations LOL

Doods do not worry write what ever you feel like and it will be fabulous!!!!  We will throw Rose petals at you ;) Which color of Rose you like please do tell us ;)

I am not a rose fan sweetie ... I am an Orchid and White Lily fan ... Big smile
Will shower Orchids on you... Wink

RajPreet_PreetoSupna9riyya6

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Supna9

DOODS kya ab phir track me changing karain ge... plz tell if ll do then what.what...Confused

What what tho tu hamesha se karthi hai,,   Nanhi Pari !!

ha my mouth phull opened ...innna jhooot when when...Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

White water lilyHug i hope i got the flowers right-doods

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004sharmibalanDoodleZuzanaRiyaDuttatanthya

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by Zuzana

Missed you too Riya...and Supna you tooWink

You are ecstatic...reason dekhe kush ho janaaTongue

Ypu know I was mad at Sathya yesterday...she almost gave me an heart attack by saying that she is closing Redux...I read abt it at 5 pm then was out the whole evening .came back watched the epi but didnt enjoy becos closing of Redux was giving me jellies in my tummyOuch...then only at 11pm I read again that Sathya is reorganising Redux..then only jaan mein jaan aah gayi...so for 6 hrs Sathya was responsible for my pathetic conditionAngry...

Today redux looked like old times with Lucky, supna , anna and others who wrote after long and Sathya's update was like Raag kalyani the sweetest Embarrassedand today doods made me all the more kush by saying that she is writing tomo...cant wait for it Big smile
Zu, yaar abt closing Redux...u wont believe me and Lucky  came online and got the shocking newsConfused

We both rushed to FB to pataao MommyEmbarrassed
And imagine main client CONF meeting chodke isko manaa rahi hoonEmbarrassedLOL
And kyun na karoon...akhir GHAR ki baat thi!!!Tongue

Aap dono Meri  Aarti utar rahe ho ...tabi tho soch rahi hoon  ke hichki kahan se aarahi hai AngryLOLLOLLOL..

Shweetu Riya ...A Big Big Hug for u ..!!!

@  ZU.. ** putting on bholi bhaali ladki  face ** Sholly    ** Whoa , Hold On **  I gave U  a Heart attack and then U go out and injoy !!   * Me taking back my Bholi BHali face and Putting kadoos Arnav raizada Face **

Sorry Yaara ... Meri taraf se Jalebis and Golgappes for u Big smile
Mere liye Gulab jamoon Cry Cry nahi hay kya ...

Zu jaan Hugzz Hug Hug..

yesterday is a black day for redux Angry...i was so upset and thinking about redux LOL..mere life isse zyada tensions nahi hai ajj kal LOL..

My hubby was like kya hua Kyo Muh Lakakake biti hoo ..i ate  food at 3 pm in the morning ..soch soch kay  muje bhook lagagaye LOL..

as kushi do sweets May Pressuere may aur kalethi hu Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004nivedha84ZuzanaSupna9DoodleRiyaDuttariyya6tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index