India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Alaap !! (Page 96)

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged

The scene opens with the clock still showing that there is 5 min more for the day to end and Khushi's B'day to end . A clear conscienced  Khushi is lost in the embrace of  sleep while her restless partner is unable to enjoy the same luxury , his wretched heart does not allow him the peace as it  keeps pricking him about his failed endeavor to placate his soulmate .. His love keeps him awake as anguish  tears at him for  not being able to give the one simple joy Khushi craves for...The demons of the past has tightly corralled his emotions, making  it almost insurmountable to cross the barrier.  He stands by the bedside watching the sleeping child.. On his own volition he alks up to her , carefully he  lowers himself   by her side, watching the beloved  face with an indistinguishable sadness mingled with love .. Places a single long stemmed rose by her side , tenderly  pushing the tendril of her hair of her face,  The hair which was like a cloud covering the radiance of the Moon.. He removes it allowing himself the uninterrupted viewing of her beauty , Emotions which were tightly bridled, which were dammed suddenly bursts forth  , the eyes containing the dew drops of his love , he wishes his girl, His only love all the happiness in the world , leans over , brushes her forehead  gently with his lips  and  seals his wish !!..

Sathu wow Clap Clap  No one can describe the scene so beautifully as you Did Star Star..My fav scene of yesterday loved it Tongue.

The alaap tittle  description was Like a beautiful alap for me to read Big smile...Lovely Post Star

Edited by vasiraju - 18 July 2012 at 1:50am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8nivedha84DoodleSupna9sharmibalanRiyaDuttariyya6tanthya

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Just caught up with the pages of discussion!

Congrats to all of you guys for the good news!

Doods, its wonderful that you're returning. Red and green galore, hopefully!

Might be in and out so bear with me if my comments are incoherent!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9sharmibalanDoodleRiyaDuttariyya6tanthya

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by Zuzana

Missed you too Riya...and Supna you tooWink

You are ecstatic...reason dekhe kush ho janaaTongue

Ypu know I was mad at Sathya yesterday...she almost gave me an heart attack by saying that she is closing Redux...I read abt it at 5 pm then was out the whole evening .came back watched the epi but didnt enjoy becos closing of Redux was giving me jellies in my tummyOuch...then only at 11pm I read again that Sathya is reorganising Redux..then only jaan mein jaan aah gayi...so for 6 hrs Sathya was responsible for my pathetic conditionAngry...

Today redux looked like old times with Lucky, supna , anna and others who wrote after long and Sathya's update was like Raag kalyani the sweetest Embarrassedand today doods made me all the more kush by saying that she is writing tomo...cant wait for it Big smile
Zu, yaar abt closing Redux...u wont believe me and Lucky  came online and got the shocking newsConfused

We both rushed to FB to pataao MommyEmbarrassed
And imagine main client CONF meeting chodke isko manaa rahi hoonEmbarrassedLOL
And kyun na karoon...akhir GHAR ki baat thi!!!Tongue

Aap dono Meri  Aarti utar rahe ho ...tabi tho soch rahi hoon  ke hichki kahan se aarahi hai AngryLOLLOLLOL..

Shweetu Riya ...A Big Big Hug for u ..!!!

@  ZU.. ** putting on bholi bhaali ladki  face ** Sholly    ** Whoa , Hold On **  I gave U  a Heart attack and then U go out and injoy !!   * Me taking back my Bholi BHali face and Putting kadoos Arnav raizada Face **

Sorry Yaara ... Meri taraf se Jalebis and Golgappes for u Big smile
Haan tumhari pooja complete karni baaki hainLOLLOLLOL

Badda badda sa jhaapi back!!!! <3 <3 <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9Zuzanariyya6tanthya

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Congratulations

im hearing good news now n then... n thread gets moving too fast... for  all who has good news: congratulations... guys... RIP...SmileHug

Edited by riyya6 - 18 July 2012 at 1:53am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

chitmanasnivedha84vasirajuSupna9trintringsharmibalan..mrinalini..RiyaDuttatanthya

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Chalo Girls...C U all tonight...

Hugzzz everyone...Hug

Bye for now...

Take care...girls...

sharmi CongratsBig smile

Bye..see u next time

Shami, Sul, Sree(Ppanche) congrats to you all gals Hug...anyone else I missed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9sharmibalanRiyaDuttariyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by Supna9

DOODS kya ab phir track me changing karain ge... plz tell if ll do then what.what...Confused

What what tho tu hamesha se karthi hai,,   Nanhi Pari !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9RiyaDuttariyya6

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by doodleberry

Don't worry GH is ready with Shyam track ... and it's Fabulous ... but the fear I am having is the execution .. again one actor will start complaining and they will tweak or discard their recipe ... Angry

I agree with you on this but not at the cost of  the show for that one actor demands.

We can clearly make out abt the complaining actor which result in inconsistency in story/tracks just in a week time that too  and its result in bad TRPs already.(guys trps are 2.0 only, we love our show but plz dont underestimate other shows on tv)

There are loads of shows on TV available which are watchable too, execution wise.

Hii I think am meeting you for the first time here or I have come after a long time ... 

see the problem is not abt the actors here ... it's about their lethargy in designing the episodes ... or rather a bit crude will be their taking the audience for granted ... there was the testing waters ...

firstly, it was did ke saut since the beginning and that's why ASR married Khushi ... but the reveal should have been in a more structured manner and then post reveal track ... their earlier design of the episode was perfect ... they should have adhered to it but they didn't and Daljeet wouldn't have also complained if the reveal would have been in April ... and then after 2 months it would have been cleared to Anjali ... simple ... recipe was there bas designing was not there ... they were not at all confident ... look at the post reveal ??? no one's even asking ASR why he threw Shyam out??? for heaven's sake that man was with the family for more than 4 years and yet no one's bothered to ask ??? I don't think any PH would design this track in such an immature manner ... 

Hi,

You are replying me  for the first time.Smile

You know whats the weakness of this PH/IPK team?(my POV)

They dont know to handle the drama as you said even if tracks are given they lack when it comes to  execution.These are young bunch of people(inexperienced, plz No offense meant ) who somewhere lacks that execution when it comes to drama, it lacks that thirst and intensity in their execution to make viewers connect onscreen.

Their (IPK Team) strength is in love story/track, which they took to next level smoothly but within a week (last week) they changed it all and  now what are we seeing today between the leads? Confused

This is what, I meant to say.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DoodlevasirajuSupna9RiyaDuttaChitraFriyya6

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

ok Guys .. have got the real data .. from the team ..

Average TRP is 2.9

day 1. 3.25
day 2. 3.03
day 3. 2.86
day 4. 2.83
day 5 3.0

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

chickkyamimusNina90nivedha84DoodlevasirajuSupna9sharmibalan..mrinalini..-DKS-sarra0ChitraFriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index