TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
My net is giving me trouble...frequently disconnecting...and terribly slow😑
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Yaar donon dhakkan hai. I vented about Khushi in JW's post too...in detail, ho sakay toh padhna.

From castle: These two keep running around in circles till fuel aka viewers patience runs out😑

aWWW, You liked it, Okay I am going to do something Mental and post it in the main forum. Should I?πŸ˜•

U did,.. will read it.. She made 2 posts gt to read her yet even she is maha pissed.

Go on.. Ur posts are always good to read and fun.. kuch to araam milega and gotti ko sukoon milege , he himself called everyone and said aa bhel mujhe maar, ppl are sucking out his blood and he is enjoying it

Originally posted by: b.sarika2

May be he wrote it for Saathiya...they showed it in SBS/SBB between Aham and Gopi!!!

Bhai meray, It was IPK Banner re? And Gopi is pregnant, I dont think Romancing a pregnant lady in Rain is a great idea πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasiraju

Zu exactly my frustration Angry..i have so much of hindi serial expereinece being a southy πŸ˜† ..

But IPK always test my intelligence and question my experience Angry..

no monolouges..incomplete Conversations and even incomplete tracks..

This makes IPK to suffer a lot ...
i heard people Gusse may sab kuch bholdethe hay..

but in IPK even in angry or in happy they won't express anything Angry

Haila sabke saab gusse mein hain aajπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Shaant baalike!!!πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Yaar donon dhakkan hai. I vented about Khushi in JW's post too...in detail, ho sakay toh padhna.

From castle: These two keep running around in circles till fuel aka viewers patience runs out😑

aWWW, You liked it, Okay I am going to do something Mental and post it in the main forum. Should I?πŸ˜•

Do it !! πŸ˜ƒ
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hello to riyya, ruby, tanths, sree,lucky,sapna and others. A very good afternoon to you all. 

Ramazan starting from tomorrow, wont be able to see the show but will come and read the updates.

About tonights episode confused me especially what is Khushi up to. 

The cv's need to show self talk of Khushi so we would know exactly what she wants and whats in her mind. 
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ranjitha

take you time gal
I'm fine
all settled in Bangalore

So howz the track going for you???

U know me yaar ..Dream Viewer ... I lam easiest to please πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: sree07

On behalf of my gotti, ya i adopted him ever since my chronicles...He clarified that he does not decide the track
He just deliver the track to us.πŸ˜•

So the investigation of the curious case of missing mamaji's and shyam leads us to Gul maataπŸ˜†

Gol Maal hai bhai sab Gol maal hai

Gul Gul hai bhai sab Gul Gul hai.πŸ˜ƒ

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Haila sabke saab gusse mein hain aajπŸ˜† 

Shaant baalike!!!πŸ˜†

Lucky, It is a silent symphony... jab  dimag ko silent rakhogi, then u will  hear the unsaid words too πŸ˜ƒ
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasiraju

Ranju same here ...Fristly ASR has to learn  how to speak  and express his inner  feelings to kushi..

Kushi is a Girl who wants everything expressed clearly ..

yes she wants him to open up..show his feelings openly..and yesterday he did to some exetent ..

handed over the Gift to her directly πŸ˜†..and he has to learn so much ..

but one thing at sangeet dance compitetion ..he exxpressed his feelings to her that she is looking beautifull at saree and even showed her missed ring..that why not he is opening up now

but vasi you can throw chappals at me for this
I never believed that you can express love only through words
That gal understands NK, even before he speaks up
She can hear Arnav through telepathy.. but now that he is present right there in front of her, is it not possible to read his eyes?
Whyshould my partner change to msake me fall in love with him? Khushi speaks through her mouth while ASR uses his eyes and thats how it has always been.. then why should he change now? You accept your partner as he is.. is it that difficult? that man did try his best to verbalise his feelings.. but this level of demand is little too much for me !!