India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Alaap !! (Page 95)

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
DOODS kya ab phir track me changing karain ge... plz tell if ll do then what.what...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodleriyya6

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
[ him..when she would leave after the contract..it was like the sleeping beauty in the rose track.. Woken up by a prince with a rose symbolising love.. But what did she do? She feigned sleep.. Peering to show she has not heard it..connecting it with the cake incident.. She was force fed the cake even when didn't want..it only means that arnav will realise this game in some time.. And dealing with her in a different way...when he orders the gift who listens to the convo.. Anji again.. With tears .. I am guessing khushi witnessed this,, then the payash scene..again because of the truth..then not going to the satsang.. When the family Is going.. Pefering to stay alone in the house..is the split from family members for the sake of his Di..but arnav will follow her there is the deal ppl stil don't know... Anyway ..we may be wrong.. Praying we are wrong..[/DIV][/QUOTE]

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Go back to ME & monday Lizzy .. thats where i am connecting the dots from .. she made it abundantly clear she was expecting only a simple wish .. to me its her cry to let her in ..</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">The ILU stage cannot come .. simply because of this .. is he expressing his love to her .. or is it looking like a forced situation & guilt trip ...</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">to me the rose scene was yet again that he preferred to be in shadows while expressing his love for her .. & hence the sadness first then the smile which acknowledged the love</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">last time he told her ILU on phone he never said it to her face ... & now he is saying happy bday when she is sleeping .. she wants it upfront ..</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">the not going to SATSANg for me was a simply Khushi adhering to someone ...ASR & Nani .. & not causing unnecessary problems in the scenario ...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Now look at the further confusion ... see the new promo ... see what it says .. wil Arnav be able to manao a roothi hui Khushi ??</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">BUt like i told u ... i will re watch with your ideas playing in my mind & then come back to u ...</font>

[/QUOTE]
See winey.. I may go wrong.. This is just my deduction.. And my gut feeling.. Waise I will revisit the episode bearing in what u told me..will get back to u.. Once I am convinced about it

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

supermom1Supna9DoodleRiyaDuttariyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Chalo Girls...C U all tonight...

Hugzzz everyone...HugHugHugHugHug

Bye for now...

Take care...girls...

DoodleSupna9trintringriyya6tanthya

chickky Goldie
chickky
chickky

Originally posted by ppanache

Since, everyone is in the mood  for sharing good news...let me just say that i got promoted to VP!!! :D

Congo Shongo madam!!! Redux rocks!!!!

Redux ki baheno Jai ho!!!! 

Umeed karthi hoon Sab redux behanoon and eklootha male will make their marks in respective fields and  bring more charisma to this platform Redux..Clap

DoodleSupna9Lizzy2012riyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

OMG Shwetha ROFL
No wonder I missed u soLOL

@Zu: hugs HugHugHug kahaan hain be!!!

Shwethu that was too goodROFLROFL...Gosh the state Aakash is withered tooROFL

Riya me too happy today to see many old timers on reduxBig smile...so just reading everybodyWink

As Usual in ur Yoga Nidra  Pose, Zu  ...I think after riyya ...I shud start  hounding u now  ( To talk)

Hugs Bey !!Big smile

Sathya ...I said hello to you on pg 71.. my first post on any Redux will be with a hello to youEmbarrassed... I didnt want to talk to you today as I am super mad at you...still HugsHug

Hug

I am not going to do a ASR ..I am going to do Anjali and pretend that I never read ur second line !! Wink

Ohh.. As usual.. I missed the Hi Post !!

Hi Yaara 

Oyyee tu nahin sunegi toh bhi main batoongiLOL

Yesterday you gave me an heart attack by saying I will close redux...then I came into access with net only after many hrs...I was so jittery..Gosh...I had the same feeling as if I heard that IPK is closing...only then I realised what Redux means to me...I hated you all the whileAngry...then once I read Redux today and your post...I became thanda thandaBig smile

* Smug Superior smile*  Mujhe pata tha main tumhe manaloongi, Zu Jaan !! Big smileLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaSupna9RiyaDutta

chickky Goldie
chickky
chickky

[QUOTE=sharmibalan]Chalo Girls...C U all tonight...

Hugzzz everyone...Hug

Bye for now...

Take care...girls...

Congrats sharmi..jus read the news!! Proud of u..Redux rocks!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9sharmibalan

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Missed you too Riya...and Supna you tooWink

You are ecstatic...reason dekhe kush ho janaaTongue

Ypu know I was mad at Sathya yesterday...she almost gave me an heart attack by saying that she is closing Redux...I read abt it at 5 pm then was out the whole evening .came back watched the epi but didnt enjoy becos closing of Redux was giving me jellies in my tummyOuch...then only at 11pm I read again that Sathya is reorganising Redux..then only jaan mein jaan aah gayi...so for 6 hrs Sathya was responsible for my pathetic conditionAngry...

Today redux looked like old times with Lucky, supna , anna and others who wrote after long and Sathya's update was like Raag kalyani the sweetest Embarrassedand today doods made me all the more kush by saying that she is writing tomo...cant wait for it Big smile
Zu, yaar abt closing Redux...u wont believe me and Lucky  came online and got the shocking newsConfused

We both rushed to FB to pataao MommyEmbarrassed
And imagine main client CONF meeting chodke isko manaa rahi hoonEmbarrassedLOL
And kyun na karoon...akhir GHAR ki baat thi!!!Tongue

I didn't know .. mornign I woke and saw Tant's message in the messenger that came in night 1:30 ki am I coming to IF ... I figured kuch locha hain ... 

Then Sandhya's message and Bush and Tant with Riya pakdao me to write ... but still analysis dekhti hoon ... I said I'll answer the queries ... so lets see ...problem is I am not watching with complete attention ... aaj dekhi so kuch pata chala ... 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijiJalebiGAsh_Rajendra8nivedha84Nina90ZuzanatrintringsharmibalanvasirajuSupna9RiyaDuttariyya6tanthya

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tejuvijay

his Gals..hugzz to all of uHug

Waisse much good news Bol rahi rei..Bhai..jara humse bhi share kariye kooii plz..

Hum Kya discuss kar rahei Heiii..

Shaadi ka Laddoo ..both in reel  n real life !!

Hi Teju !! Hug

AB shaadi ho jaye gi means re marriage of ARHI...inni jaldiUnhappyDisapproveCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RiyaDuttariyya6tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index