Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Hey ppl...On this celebration time(300 days)..i want to share with you all that i got engaged this week...In short time will be shifting to Arkansas, Bentonville...Anybody from there??Smile

HI SARUN TUMHARA NAAM N UR FIANCE NAME ROCKS ME Shocked

CONGO CONGO... N BEST WISHES 4 U BOTH PRESENT N FUTURE...SmileSmile

DID I WRITE SUMTHING WRONG DIVVVYYY

WHERE IS MY THANKSSS Shocked

Hey Supna thank you so so much...

No you din tell anything wrong..Just i din understand this part u said na my name and my fiance name rocks me...thats why

oh i just kidding with ur username...LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocksRiyaDuttariyya6

chickky Goldie
chickky
chickky

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
his Gals..hugzz to all of uHug

Waisse much good news Bol rahi rei..Bhai..jara humse bhi share kariye kooii plz..

Hum Kya discuss kar rahei Heiii..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanRiyaDuttariyya6tanthya

ShinyJiji Newbie
ShinyJiji
ShinyJiji

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

tag line Nafrat paas aanena de and mohabbat door jaanane de.

Symbolic pointers towards this -

Stain dodala and the fabric of the handbag got spoilt..is this telling us of the relationship in the RM getting spoilt or the the separation between arhi

Force feeding the cake and  not eating his Di's sugarless Kheer- talks about how arnav will not allow khushi to leave.. Rejecting his di's stance on this matter.. 

Payal- will be the link to RM  as the green saree symbolises hariyali..payash will stay together because of arhi.. Payal will be one of the contacts between them at times of separation. Today  khushi and arnav noticed the problems between payal and Akash .. 

NK will be the lakshman cum hanuman here.. He helped khushi arnav back and now will help arnav get back his khushi.. The bangle gift he gave to khushi.. Suggested the chooda given by a brother to sister at times of a wedding..so suggests he will be one of the factors which help in the remarriage.. Also today.. He suggested a gift for khushi.. Said pyar Bari baatein..he will  guide arnav back to khushi is what it suggested

Nani- cooking also poori at arnav's insistence.. Khushi's fav food.. And khushi moving away and not eating it though cooked by nani.. Was indicator that khushi will try to move away trying the Nafrat tack but arnav will try to get her back to him by ordering another gift..to please her..

Anji looking at arnav immersed in the khushi jeeto abiyaan..feels left out and suggests sibling rift.. Suggested reentry of Shyam.

Akash, mami and payal  scenario looked on by khushi and khushi telling nani that she will not go the sat sang along with everybody suggested that khushi trying to move away from the family..as a whole.. And when everybody has left her.. And she will be with arnav alone..suggests that arnav will with her even when she leaves  RM...

Arnav, khushi and the red flower with birthday wishes suggested that khushi wil know about arnav's intentions and his love.. But will act as though she is unaware.. Look at the expressions she had when she realises he wished but faked sleep without getting up ..

Saree gift from arnav ...Will talk about it later when the scene is telecast

Sorry about the pathetic analysis.. My thoughts are still jumbled on this and wrote what came to my mind..when the clarity sets in ..I will put my thoughts more clearly

Being busy, you wrote this Lizzie.  So, if you are free...What will you do?  Just Kidding.

Liked the pointers...

Khushi wants Arnav to come out of the past.  That is why she is all bend in passive mode.  And she is also angry that he mentioned the contract.  For her, marriage is a life time.  She believes in Mangalsutra and all.

It will be a hard time for Arnav.

Lizzy2012redwine1RiyaDuttariyya6

RajPreet_Preeto Senior Member
RajPreet_Preeto
RajPreet_Preeto

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by RajPreet_Preeto

Originally posted by doodleberry

Oyeee I donno whether I can write a line or not ... try karungi and I donno kya likhoongi ... Don't throw sandals if I cannot live up to the expectations LOL

Doods do not worry write what ever you feel like and it will be fabulous!!!!  We will throw Rose petals at you ;) Which color of Rose you like please do tell us ;)

I am not a rose fan sweetie ... I am an Orchid and White Lily fan ... Big smile

Orchid and White Lilies will be throwing at  you virtualy.  Please imagine :) Can not wait for your post tomorrow. Clap

Edited by RajPreet_Preeto - 18 July 2012 at 1:46am

DoodleRiyaDuttariyya6tanthya

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Originally posted by tanthya

SHARMI  & SHREE !!

Kya Kahoon...Hats Off Girls !!  ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Thanks Sathya...Big smile

Congratz...Shree

ZuzanaRiyaDuttariyya6tanthya

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

OMG Shwetha ROFL
No wonder I missed u soLOL

@Zu: hugs HugHugHug kahaan hain be!!!

Shwethu that was too goodROFLROFL...Gosh the state Aakash is withered tooROFL

Riya me too happy today to see many old timers on reduxBig smile...so just reading everybodyWink

As Usual in ur Yoga Nidra  Pose, Zu  ...I think after riyya ...I shud start  hounding u now  ( To talk)

Hugs Bey !!Big smile

Sathya ...I said hello to you on pg 71.. my first post on any Redux will be with a hello to youEmbarrassed... I didnt want to talk to you today as I am super mad at you...still HugsHug

Hug

I am not going to do a ASR ..I am going to do Anjali and pretend that I never read ur second line !! Wink

Ohh.. As usual.. I missed the Hi Post !!

Hi Yaara 

Oyyee tu nahin sunegi toh bhi main batoongiLOL

Yesterday you gave me an heart attack by saying I will close redux...then I came into access with net only after many hrs...I was so jittery..Gosh...I had the same feeling as if I heard that IPK is closing...only then I realised what Redux means to me...I hated you all the whileAngry...then once I read Redux today and your post...I became thanda thandaBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuSupna9RiyaDuttariyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Missed you too Riya...and Supna you tooWink

You are ecstatic...reason dekhe kush ho janaaTongue

Ypu know I was mad at Sathya yesterday...she almost gave me an heart attack by saying that she is closing Redux...I read abt it at 5 pm then was out the whole evening .came back watched the epi but didnt enjoy becos closing of Redux was giving me jellies in my tummyOuch...then only at 11pm I read again that Sathya is reorganising Redux..then only jaan mein jaan aah gayi...so for 6 hrs Sathya was responsible for my pathetic conditionAngry...

Today redux looked like old times with Lucky, supna , anna and others who wrote after long and Sathya's update was like Raag kalyani the sweetest Embarrassedand today doods made me all the more kush by saying that she is writing tomo...cant wait for it Big smile
Zu, yaar abt closing Redux...u wont believe me and Lucky  came online and got the shocking newsConfused

We both rushed to FB to pataao MommyEmbarrassed
And imagine main client CONF meeting chodke isko manaa rahi hoonEmbarrassedLOL
And kyun na karoon...akhir GHAR ki baat thi!!!Tongue

Aap dono Meri  Aarti utar rahe ho ...tabi tho soch rahi hoon  ke hichki kahan se aarahi hai AngryLOLLOLLOL..

Shweetu Riya ...A Big Big Hug for u ..!!!

@  ZU.. ** putting on bholi bhaali ladki  face ** Sholly    ** Whoa , Hold On **  I gave U  a Heart attack and then U go out and injoy !!   * Me taking back my Bholi BHali face and Putting kadoos Arnav raizada Face **

Sorry Yaara ... Meri taraf se Jalebis and Golgappes for u Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaDoodlevasirajuSupna9RiyaDuttariyya6

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejuvijay

his Gals..hugzz to all of uHug

Waisse much good news Bol rahi rei..Bhai..jara humse bhi share kariye kooii plz..

Hum Kya discuss kar rahei Heiii..

Shaadi ka Laddoo ..both in reel  n real life !!

Hi Teju !! Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DoodleSupna9trintringsharmibalanriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index