Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Ahh, Like  Rinse cycle.. slow-fast ...but the problem here is when we viewer's want it to go fast, it slows down and vice versa happens ..They need to know when  to  slow down and when to speed up ...A long faced Anjali is  actually a downer .. They shud speed up her metamorphoses IMO

problem is Daljeet will quit if she doesn't get the equal importance...😡
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sathu...its goes like this

Redux Redux on India Forum
Who is the most magical writer of them all

And we all chorus   "Sathu" 😃

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nareshkota

that need not happen today itself... I believe it will be reserved for friday..

May be he wrote it for Saathiya...they showed it in SBS/SBB between Aham and Gopi!!!
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lucky IPK is coming in maa tv frm 23rd I cant wait to hear telugu voice's 🤣
will they play rabba ve BG only?

I watched eega , and wt a bundle movie yar 🥱 It was okayish, why so much hype
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

🤣

👏

Divya BANG onClapClapClapClap

@bold:🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Nareshkota

that need not happen today itself... I believe it will be reserved for friday..

You totally ignore my posts don't you😡😆
I said the same thing to Sree, Friday & Monday continued so they can take car of TRP for 2 weeks
.😃
Originally posted by: b.sarika2

May be he wrote it for Saathiya...they showed it in SBS/SBB between Aham and Gopi!!!

A big big possibility.. because right now IPK is not in the mood of rain romance...
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -sylph-

Hey Lucky🤗, Zu long time🤗

We need more monologues and consistency in script and character's IMO, otherwise this show is always at yo yo..
TRP kudiye or aunty watch more than one show, all shows have consistent story, if gopi wohu is supposed to do dhoklas then she is still consistent with that, if dikra was supposed to be like wood then he still stays true to his character , aur yahan , its a total see saw..
Its like solving some puzzle, now guess what is gng in her mind/his mind.. who thinks so much yar?

And ppl vanish off so soon, where did shyam vanish?? nt that i miss him😳(sree does)
where did mama vanish 😡 why isnt mami questioning and taking buaji to a task 😡

Does Gotti eat dhoklas while writing all this, he seems to be too involved with dhoklas and theplas.
Navya shut shop, even SNS fell  and now next n line IPK

On behalf of my gotti, ya i adopted him ever since my chronicles...He clarified that he does not decide the track
He just deliver the track to us.😕

So the investigation of the curious case of missing mamaji's and shyam leads us to Gul maata😆
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Hey  Divs🤗...I share your feelings about kushi...her feelings are shown inconsistent...the girl who was about to give her life for this man and who has heard him say ILU and understands completely well wht he feels acting like this is weird...so I want to wait and see wht is making her behave ...IPK has a penchant for not giving monologues and frustartating viewers and leaving us confused...many times we never get the answers and keep waiting...until now we dont know what made ASR say ILU and what made him trust kushi ..where is the Fbs and inner thoughts

I agree abt red saree..she is not going to wear it if she is so angry😆...Shwethu answer me what will arnie do to make her wear the saree...will he hide all her other clothes😆

Nahin bey You mean Like she did and fill her closet with modern stuff.😆

He will scold her, she will realize she hurt him and to manao him she will wear that saree, simple.😃

not with modern stuff but only left with no other than red saree so she has no choice...but it doesnt suit the image of asr😆...waise we both have been cribbing all the one year that he has not got any gifts and dress for her...we saw him getting so many in one day that we forgot to rejoice😆

AWWW...loved that scenario you wrote..if it happens that way...loads of jalebis bey🤗

OK gals time to log off...see you all next time...had such a nice time here today🤗
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

🤗🤗🤗

Thanxx Yara !!

chal jhooti .. we got many magical writers here but phir bhi I never decline a compliment ... Accepted with Glee !!😃

*hugs*

wat chal jhooti😆 Glee madam, sach hi toh bol rahi hoon!!!😃

Rest of the writers are undoubtedly brilliant 😛 but u and Doodsie are special cases!!!!⭐️