Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Alaap !! (Page 8)

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

...ok, my heart went out to Anjali again this episode!!

And can I just say, I love the fact that they're all so relaxed in the house. Lol naani awake early hours, Arnav awake earlier than usual to make the day special for Khushi, Arnav still in the 'just got out of bed look' when he goes over to naani, Khushi still in bed, NK peeking into the room to see whether Khushi was still asleep - Brilliant!!! Finally, a drama which captures more of the 'real'! Now they just need to have Khushi sleeping without all that make up!! Then it would be PERFECT! 

I know yaar...why does she have so much make up on while sleeping? all that lip gloss Dead do all the serials show these kind of make up?...probably yes Ermm She is a natural beauty, she will still look pretty with a little less make up while sleeping, more innocent

Edited by bs_si - 17 July 2012 at 4:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamianamedxJhalak29

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by Shastradhari

yaar..SBS segment showing ASR throwing the saree in the corner and goes away..LOL Then what??
She will wear the saree to placate him as he was so mad!! Rootna Manana cycle chal raha hai.. And baarish.. He might lock her out in pool side.. and she will be soaking wet!! Wink
like the idea..if arnie leaves to get ladies from mandir..
I want romance after he finish his job for anji..
i don't want him to leave khushi after romanceCry

mommamianamedxJhalak29

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

one Q:
why he had tears while wishing her...
why with sadness???
He was overwhelmed at that moment.. It has stirred his soul.. She being a part of his life and all that. And the hurling's... So everything shook him 

...and he captured those feelings of being overwhelmed so perfectly!!! Love that he had tears in his eyes, made the scene so much more beautiful and heartfelt!! And wow, the music at that point was superb! Amazing how affected he is by it all, you can see it taking a physical toll on him now as well as emotional! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiatrintringJhalak29DiamondLife

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

one Q:
why with sadness???
He was overwhelmed at that moment.. It has stirred his soul.. She being a part of his life and all that. And the hurling's... So everything shook him 

...and he captured those feelings of being overwhelmed so perfectly!!! Love that he had tears in his eyes, made the scene so much more beautiful and heartfelt!! And wow, the music at that point was superb! Amazing how affected he is by it all, you can see it taking a physical toll on him now as well as emotional! 

Exactly Shaz...I can't get enough of him Day Dreaming

mommamianamedxJhalak29

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

one Q:
why with sadness???

Exactly Shaz...I can't get enough of him Day Dreaming
. Definitely multiple watch typesSmile

mommamianamedxtrintring

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

namedxtrintringJhalak29DiamondLife

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
hey you beautiful reduxians.. Updated on pg 1.. Have a read when u find time.. Smile

mommamianamedxJhalak29DiamondLife

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Gals 1 random Q, did any one of u chckd my post,,,, isit making scene,,, I m lil unstable with my thoughts today so,,, please tell me honestly how's it???

mommamianamedxDiamondLife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index