IP REDUX; Alaap !! (Page 79)

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

[QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=Nareshkota]why to ponder this much on TRP..

Right now the need of the hour is scrutiny of future tracks for PH...

They will undergo serious discussions for all their future plans..

No body likes seeing a drop in Trps...

Man when Kidnap drama could fetch  TRPs up to 2.8 then how come this week episodes fetch 2.0..

Just thinks guys don't worry that is false..

Wholly agree to this..we got our GH on work again ..So lets  get back to what  we do best..Plot how it shud go, how it can be turned better , what we want to see etc ??

TRP is 3 BTW

thnks tathu!!

never gt worried abt my exam numbers alsoLOL

just sharing with u all , wasie I passed My MS... Embarrassed with 8 CGPA

Congratulations APClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaDoodleanjani-pagliRiyaDuttaclarissajohnriyya6

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by redwine1

Guys.. I have asked  my  friend about it..  She replied that the trps are3 for the week episodes.. And for ME it is 2

Lizzy then the avg is higher than 2.0 .. they quote avg of the week , a simple mean avg is calculated .. can uy ask her to gimme the whole weeks nos.  '

the above makes the TRP 2.5 ... around .. which is a HUGE DROP .. if this is TRUE ..then the lead in to the ME ..which was KHUSHI leaving ... Dint work ? the fight dint work ? 

ME will not count for TRPs.(weekly)
me doesn't count.. But that is indicator of the future track so .. That means.. The future track is not to the liking of the audience

Lizzy ... ME indicator of future track??? in what sense ??? 

waise how are you now??? 
Split track was very evident in ME..people cannot take a split right now doodsie..I look at things from an insider's perspective on one side ..But I make sure I talk to some ppl who see it for entertainment... Ppl telling me that it is not khushi's nature to crib at gifts given to her..she has ulterior motive behind irritating arnav.. After that arnav and anji red rose fiasco.. Khushi looking at it from far.. It went worse for the viewer..thinking of it as a split...for me it was  not clear then.. It was hazy..but it  was clear yesterday.. I mean the split doodsie

Lizzy hope u & Koel will not beat me .. . seriously IT WAS NOT CLEAR TO ME .. & i re watched it .. 
how with this she is leading him to throw her out .. it just doesnt sink in .. I am still going to watch the episode try seeing it from ur POV .. maybe u guys r right .. & since i am so opposed to SPLIT in leads so soon .. i am not able to catch it .. Embarrassed

naa SPLIT nehin hain ... it is hinting marriage and Anji's understanding in future of her brother's love for her ... 

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_PreetoJalebiGNareshkotaAsh_Rajendra8sg08geetmaanluvNina90sharmibalanredwine1Lizzy2012trintringanjani-pagliZuzanaRiyaDuttasarra0clarissajohnppanacheImziriyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by Shwetha!

I keep reading about a separation track between Arnav and Khushi, Akash and Payal.

Also Akash bitwa doing a poor man's imitation of Arnav Bitwa.

If you think about it, there are lots of similarities aren't there?

Anjali and Shyam are the reason there is tension between both the couples.Ouch

So let us see what happened.

Arnav found out about Shyam.
Got Angry.
Forcefully Married Khushi
And Sulked.

Akash found out about Shyam.
Got Angry.
Cannot Marry Khushi as she is already Married.
Cannot Marry  anyone else as he is Married to Payal.
And Sulked.

Questions by Arnav to Khushi:

How could you do this to me, my Di  and my family?
Why didn't you tell me this earlier?
How can you be so irresponsible?

Quesitons by Akash to Payal

How could you do this to me, my Di, My Bhai and my Family?
Why didn't you tell me this earlier?
How can you be so irresponsible?

The above ofcourse said on the pretext of Lunch, Poori and Handkerchiefs which unfortunately diluted the whole effect.*
Sigh, Akash Bitwa ka bad luck hi kharaab hai*
Ouch

So faced with a separation track, what if it comes down to this:

Khushi : Ek Chutki Sindoor ki Keemat Tum Kya Jaano Arnav Babu?
Payal:  Ek Chutki Sindoor ki Keemat Tum Kya Jaano Akash Babu?

Answers:

Aranv:          WT*

Akash:         Kya!!

Arnav: Amannn...(
I pay him you know, he will find
                                                it 
out  for me)  

Akash: Amannn... (Yeah Aman, Bhai ka kaam karnay kay
                                                 baad, No problem)

Arnav: Hari Prakash ... (Well he gets the household stuff)

Akash: Hari Prakash ...  (Theek hai HP, Bhai ka kaam Karnakay    
                                                 baad, No problem)

Arnav: Diii    ....(Oops Bad Idea)

Akash : Diii     ...
(Oops Very Bad Idea)

Arnav:   Have you checked the barcode, you will get an idea about
               the price?

Akash: Maa say poochta hoon.

Arnav: Wait, Downloading an app right now, let me get back to you.

Akash: Tum hi bata do na Payal, Shyam kay baaray nahin bataya,
              yeh to bata hi sakti ho na.

Arnav: Who cares, Dammit, I don't use it anyway.

Akash: Kya farak padta hai Payal, Main use nahin karta.

Sooo, What was the pointwa you ask?
Just be glad I am not writing the show.ROFL

Let us appreciate the Writers & IPKKND  - The whole team even though they do not get it right all the time, They do not get it wrong all the time either.Thumbs Up

Happy 300 Episodes EveryoneHug

OMG ..Shwethuuu...

U r incorrigible   !!  I  loved loved loved it !!ROFLROFLROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidNareshkotasonshinetrintringSupna9win7sharmibalanRiyaDuttaclarissajohnppanacheriyya6

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Hey ppl...On this celebration time(300 days)..i want to share with you all that i got engaged this week...In short time will be shifting to Arkansas, Bentonville...Anybody from there??Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotaswapna08geetmaanluvsharmibalanredwine1..mrinalini..trintringSupna9clarissajohntanthya

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Hug

Good Morning!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotasharmibalanSupna9clarissajohntanthya

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

See don;t be hyper on the TRP .. the mistake is not in handling ASR as that was dead end anyway ... but the mistake was handling the whole reveal sequence and the entire track after the wedding ... 

Think from a generic POV ... there were audiences who waited for almost a year to witness Shyam's reveal and when that is over what will they wait for bolo after watching such a pathetic reveal ... think from various angles ... I am seriously criticizing now ...
1. What is shelf life of every track IPK starts ??? Think think 
2. Where is the designing of the episodes???
3. Where are the continuity of the character growth??? 
4. Where is the vision here ???

Always remember the audience have limited patience over every series and no one will spend their entire day just to watch an episode without any promising story line ... what IPK was last year and what it is today??? 

Let me give you single example I explained it to Riya and Tant  ...

On Monday's episode the coming up part showed that the cake cutting was passionate with the BG music - "kyun dard hai itna" and Anjali came in calling for chote... FANTASTIC ...

what they shown actually ??? the BG music was funny and Khushi's feigning anger and ASR's forceful cake cutting ... where the hell was the passion filled BG music ??? see the episode description ??? the entire sequence they butchered ??? kiski galti hain??? Audience ki ya PH ki ??? why will the general public sign up bolo???
Doodsie...bang on there...especially that BG waala thing that u explained yday!!!!

The scene, expressions all looked passionate but the BG was comic waala...its just killed the intensity!!!!

MY younger sis saying me upcoming me kuch BG n actual scene me kuch... she told me that in this scene upcoming wala music bindass tha pr actual wala for me TINDAZZZ tha Cry

Exactly Supna, spoke with my Mum an hour ago...as usual we were chatting about IPK. She is a very regular audience who watches atleast 3-4 serials a week. 

She picked up all these pointers today
1. No baby bump for Anji
2. She didn't like Shyamu's revelation. According to her 'bohot sara bak bak lekin nothing really sunk in'. She also felt it was rushed.
3. No explanation for Arnie's change of heart, the ILU. Why suddenly he is so sweet to Khushi without any explanation and any proof.
4. Why didn't they bring Gupta House in to clarify all these matters.
5. Mami becoming typical Saas.
6. Anji's rona dhona...she says she understands her point of view but can't sympathise with her as much as she would like to.
7. She hates Khushi's Suits LOL

See all these things...she doesn't go to any forum, but even she wants to see some explanation behind ASR softening.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaSupna9anjani-pagliRiyaDuttaclarissajohntanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

me doesn't count.. But that is indicator of the future track so .. That means.. The future track is not to the liking of the audience

just asking , what according to you is future track? Didi ka saut? which Gautam is hell bent on twitter .
then NO future in this case.LOL
It will be didi ka saut in anji's mind.. so the resultant problems in the life of arhi..could be called delusional didi and her non existent sautLOL

Yaar, Di ka saut  is a reference point ..now that they have seen what happened after the prolonged scenes  of Anjali...do u think they will continue in the same vein or bring it to closure...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8NareshkotageetmaanluvNina90sg08nivedha84DoodleLizzy2012sunshine99clarissajohnRiyaDuttariyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Subhah subha..that scrutiny guy gave me a heart attack. Idiot
I feel like shooting him...Angry

3 is not bad. Bring back shyamu -> Anji will stop crying then all will be well in IPK land including TRPDay Dreaming
Sushi...oh yeahWink 

Shyam is the answer to all our prayers!!!TongueLOL

Shyam will be back with a blow ...wait and watch Big smile

Shyam babua vapas aayega...Day Dreaming
I am sending daily reminders to GH to get him back. It just reached reminder - 7. I have plans upto 200.

Btw GH said in the tweets that he has no take over the tracks. He gets the tracts and he put it down on paperLOL
Sree, put ur reminder into loop!!!WinkLOL

Kab tak GH will ignore itLOL

Don't worry GH is ready with Shyam track ... and it's Fabulous ... but the fear I am having is the execution .. again one actor will start complaining and they will tweak or discard their recipe ... Angry

Doods You explained the cake cutting scene so well...

The first time i watched...i thought Anji witnessed the fight between Arnav and Khushi...

then I realised that she didn't see that and only saw them close and left...Tongue

So GH is ready for Shyam track...Yippy...Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8lalsunvidNareshkotasonshineDoodleRiyaDuttaclarissajohnriyya6tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index