Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Alaap !! (Page 77)

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

tweeter13swapna08Nareshkotachitmanasnuttycleonivedha84Doodleanjani-pagliZuzanazooni.bluetrintringserialwatcher16..mrinalini..Sofnasusan7ImzippanacheRiyaDuttatanthya

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by sree07

Subhah subha..that scrutiny guy gave me a heart attack. Idiot
I feel like shooting him...Angry

3 is not bad. Bring back shyamu -> Anji will stop crying then all will be well in IPK land including TRPDay Dreaming
Sushi...oh yeahWink 

Shyam is the answer to all our prayers!!!TongueLOL

Shyam will be back with a blow ...wait and watch Big smile
Doods.. The spoiler is  shyam will be back in an another 7 to 10 episodes

yeah.. we need this cupid villain backLOL

so any prediction who wl bring him back?
Naani OR ASR?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota..mrinalini..ZuzanaDoodleRiyaDuttappanache

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged

3 is not bad. Bring back shyamu -> Anji will stop crying then all will be well in IPK land including TRPDay Dreaming
Sushi...oh yeahWink 

Shyam babua vapas aayega...Day Dreaming
I am sending daily reminders to GH to get him back. It just reached reminder - 7. I have plans upto 200.

Btw GH said in the tweets that he has no take over the tracks. He gets the tracts and he put it down on paperLOL
Sree, put ur reminder into loop!!!WinkLOL

Kab tak GH will ignore itLOL

Don't worry GH is ready with Shyam track ... and it's Fabulous ... but the fear I am having is the execution .. again one actor will start complaining and they will tweak or discard their recipe ... Angry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_Preetoswapna08lalsunvidNareshkotageetmaanluvNina90serialwatcher16..mrinalini..Zuzanazooni.blueanjani-pagliLizzy2012RiyaDuttappanache

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by Nareshkota

why to ponder this much on TRP..

Right now the need of the hour is scrutiny of future tracks for PH...

They will undergo serious discussions for all their future plans..

No body likes seeing a drop in Trps...

Man when Kidnap drama could fetch  TRPs up to 2.8 then how come this week episodes fetch 2.0..

Just thinks guys don't worry that is false..

Wholly agree to this..we got our GH on work again ..So lets  get back to what  we do best..Plot how it shud go, how it can be turned better , what we want to see etc ??

TRP is 3 BTW

I know that TRP is 3.0  anyways thanks for telling..

Ph and we need to plot ahead not think about what went wrong..

You see you can find fault with everything you do and find greatness in everything. Just the mantra is success..

everybody very upset about lack of any evidence.. I ask one question to all..

How can you bring strong villain into action if he is assassinated?

Naresh ,

what they shud have shown is .. Get the evidence   and it  could have been only for the eyes of Arnav ... That would have cooled the viewer's   as they would be knowing that Arnav had a reason for throwing Shyam  out  and would have justified Anjali too as she did not have any evidence..but this  based merely on the say so of Khushi , ASR reacting will not go down well both to the old viewer's who know that ASR demands proof  or to the new who will think he is just being a support to the heroine

Tanthya actually there is no lack of proof for Arnav... Yes they should have revealed his point but instead they just went with he flow...

See Arnav has everything to believe what is Khushi saying because Shyam himself cleared every doubt in ASR 's mind by pointing his fingers in every direction.. He blamed Payal when she opened her mouth He said all that NK is nothing while NK supported Khushi.

Why would Nk turn against Shyam? Why would Payal open her mouth in support of Khushi when there is no truth about what Khushi is saying.?

If you see he was trying to clarify everything to Anjali but he started with the sentence I believe Khushi and what we saw immediately Anjali falling down...

How much can he reveal after that.? He revealed what all he knows to Nani and that is why Nani is supportive to Khushi while Mami and Akash needs those words and proofs.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidredwine1..mrinalini..zooni.blueDoodlewin7clarissajohnppanache

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Sharmi and Chithu thans guys

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotasharmibalan

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by redwine1

Guys.. I have asked  my  friend about it..  She replied that the trps are3 for the week episodes.. And for ME it is 2

Lizzy then the avg is higher than 2.0 .. they quote avg of the week , a simple mean avg is calculated .. can uy ask her to gimme the whole weeks nos.  '

the above makes the TRP 2.5 ... around .. which is a HUGE DROP .. if this is TRUE ..then the lead in to the ME ..which was KHUSHI leaving ... Dint work ? the fight dint work ? 

ME will not count for TRPs.(weekly)
me doesn't count.. But that is indicator of the future track so .. That means.. The future track is not to the liking of the audience

Lizzy ... ME indicator of future track??? in what sense ??? 

waise how are you now??? 
Split track was very evident in ME..people cannot take a split right now doodsie..I look at things from an insider's perspective on one side ..But I make sure I talk to some ppl who see it for entertainment... Ppl telling me that it is not khushi's nature to crib at gifts given to her..she has ulterior motive behind irritating arnav.. After that arnav and anji red rose fiasco.. Khushi looking at it from far.. It went worse for the viewer..thinking of it as a split...for me it was  not clear then.. It was hazy..but it  was clear yesterday.. I mean the split doodsie

Lizzy hope u & Koel will not beat me .. . seriously IT WAS NOT CLEAR TO ME .. & i re watched it .. 
how with this she is leading him to throw her out .. it just doesnt sink in .. I am still going to watch the episode try seeing it from ur POV .. maybe u guys r right .. & since i am so opposed to SPLIT in leads so soon .. i am not able to catch it .. Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotageetmaanluvsunshine99Doodleanjani-pagli..mrinalini..ppanache

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Sushi...oh yeahWink 

Doods.. The spoiler is  shyam will be back in an another 7 to 10 episodes

yeah.. we need this cupid villain backLOL

so any prediction who wl bring him back?
Naani OR ASR?

I know ...Shyam's track is finished designed ... he is coming back soon ... Big smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8swapna08NareshkotaNina90Lizzy2012Supna9Zuzanaanjani-paglisharmibalan..mrinalini..RiyaDuttasarra0clarissajohnppanache

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppanache

I think that is where they struggle...'cos they think that everyone will get what they are trying to convey...Monologues are very imp...'cos that makes the viewer understand where the character is coming from!!

@ i am shree

Heelooo ji ??? aap kaise ho ???

Teek hoon!! Where were you!! Missed you man!Smile

yahin hoon Shreeya ... tu bol ??? Big smile and whats your views on IPK now??? instigate me LOL

If i truly tell you what sucks...people here might throw chappals at me!! LOL

But here is what i have not liked so far

1. Shyam being chucked out with not even one shred of evidence!! (kuch bhi!!). Arnav basing his actions just on the trust he has on kushi...(Couldn't digest this at all). What happened to his brains..Also, what was the delay in him getting inside the house if actions were purely based on trust!! Shocked

2. Kushi going of to GH and all the nakraas...brings back memories of the terrible OTT track!!! you can reject all his actions 2 times, at the max 3 times...but this is just getting to much on my nerves...

3. Characters are Yo - Yo ing so much!! NK is the only one who is consistent!! Now, that should tell you how i really feel! if i say that NK was consistent!LOL

@ Bold,

That was the feeling I got too ..They are stretching it too far , make it unchewable ... that poori one n cake one was OK but the  vibe shud have changed after he gives the rose  n wishes... Khushi shud be shown to be in conflict, loving that gesture , happy by that but pretending to be angry  ..but everytime he looks away , giving him  a love lorn gaze, which is caught on by Arnav ...but no..we still have got further installments...

EXACTLY!! Sathya.. that my was expectation too! Especially, after the soulful birthday wish 5 mins before mid night!! And the reactions do not seem to gel with what they really want to convey...My patience had gone for a ride after the whole dinning table fiasco!! Seriously...you have a sister who is suffering and here KKG is making ASR run after her like a yapping puppy!!!Ouch

There is a constant fluctuations, Shree sudden volatile fluctuations  of emotions ... which  surprises us and  sometimes  I feel unconnected  to the scene  ...

when I watch it as a individual scene , I like it but when I view overall ..I feel something amiss..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahiNareshkotappanacheRiyaDuttaclarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index