Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Alaap !! (Page 76)

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarb

well me logging off.. study for another 2 hours and then hot the bed... Since hubby has been ASR since morning I would love to see a rose tomorrow morning...

LOL With that a sweet kiss??? You can pick where you want it Embarrassed

Bye Behena Vey Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twisted_beenzRiyaDutta

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Nareshkota

So there is a lot of Halla gulla on TRPs today..

Guys 2.0 is not true.. it is 3.0

Okay, now to my analysis.. Good title tanthya and read your analysis as well as always well written.

Opening scene for today is definitely the best scene. Well done by Barun and Sanaya.

Khushi is rejecting everything that Arnav because she wants the separation and it is quite clearly visible. But hurting anyone will hurt Khushi very badly. So she might revert back to loving Arnav and trying to woo him back too. On one side Anjali is striving too hard for Arnav 's attention. But what I want her to do is strive for her Husband 's attention. She seems to have no interest in contacting him. She is completely confused what to believe and what not to. She is angry at Khushi because she did all the pathetic tasks to break her relation. This will even propel in the coming episodes.

Right now I believe Arnav just wants Khushi to forgive him. Material gifts are easy to buy and in a way it is like asking for forgiveness. But Khushi here wants everything he is giving to her but also wants him to express his feelings. She also wants him to understand her decision to leave the house and be with her on that. She can't leave the house unless Arnav allows her and creates a situation for her.  Somehow yesterday I got a feeling Arnav will stop Payal leaving because of the cold behavior of her hubby towards her and her sister,  with Khushi..

Arnav needs to set everything in RM to order. But here the solutions are confusing. So he went to clear the first problem that is, Kushi self blaming herself for all the fiasco. But she is not ready to accept his solution she is adamant on dealing with the problem in her way. I see soon Arnav loosing grip on his anger. Not just what we saw on SBS/SBB It will be much bigger than that.

As far as Anjali is concerned for her the solution of the problem is Shyam. But that solution will put house on disorder.

A small Insight:

At the brim, what all looks like a love-hate relationship in actual it is not.. We will see it through the next few weeks. Anjali needs a reality check and she will get from Arnav, Kushi and Shyam.

Thanks Friends for reading...

Naresh,

Loved it...concise and well put ..

Arnav has to loose his grip and become ASR else nothing can save the RM from Shyam Menace...

Tants its what we were saying the other day, they have diluted ASRs charachter, they may have done it to allow Shayam back in to RM but one of the major draws of this show was ASRs charachter and how long has it been since they have shown him like that.  They want to show Arnav they can now do that with Khushi but they needed to show that ASR was doing something in regards to the Shayam fiasco.  There are to many inconsistancies in the show and until they do not sort it out then your TRPS are not going to increase.  Also you can't put out spoilers and promos and not deliver.   There was meant to be Intense romance in the jungle that never materlisied after the kidnapp track and that was just the start. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by lalsunvid

Originally posted by lalsunvid

Originally posted by ppanache

Originally posted by ppanache

I think that is where they struggle...'cos they think that everyone will get what they are trying to convey...Monologues are very imp...'cos that makes the viewer understand where the character is coming from!!

@ i am shree

Heelooo ji ??? aap kaise ho ???

Teek hoon!! Where were you!! Missed you man!Smile

yahin hoon Shreeya ... tu bol ??? Big smile and whats your views on IPK now??? instigate me LOL

Missing you really Doodhs...is this decision with held or totally quit from giving your views...Not that participation in discussion as well?? Why yaar...??

Sunvi ... hugzz Hug

Kya janna chahti ho bolo ??? Lemme think on writing ... but discussions mein hoon naa ?? pooncho naa ??? Sry if we 

Matlab...We are happy even with a bashing...may work over ...but just leave a para though...Sry if we are compelling you...

And if TRP news is true then the mistake was with the way they handled ASR!! For a simple dance the RM walis surrounded him...and now he threw the Son in law out...and yes...that sequence which was missed could have caused a blow.

See don;t be hyper on the TRP .. the mistake is not in handling ASR as that was dead end anyway ... but the mistake was handling the whole reveal sequence and the entire track after the wedding ... 

Think from a generic POV ... there were audiences who waited for almost a year to witness Shyam's reveal and when that is over what will they wait for bolo after watching such a pathetic reveal ... think from various angles ... I am seriously criticizing now ...
1. What is shelf life of every track IPK starts ??? Think think 
2. Where is the designing of the episodes???
3. Where are the continuity of the character growth??? 
4. Where is the vision here ???

Always remember the audience have limited patience over every series and no one will spend their entire day just to watch an episode without any promising story line ... what IPK was last year and what it is today??? 

Let me give you single example I explained it to Riya and Tant  ...

On Monday's episode the coming up part showed that the cake cutting was passionate with the BG music - "kyun dard hai itna" and Anjali came in calling for chote... FANTASTIC ...

what they shown actually ??? the BG music was funny and Khushi's feigning anger and ASR's forceful cake cutting ... where the hell was the passion filled BG music ??? see the episode description ??? the entire sequence they butchered ??? kiski galti hain??? Audience ki ya PH ki ??? why will the general public sign up bolo???

Now this is what I missed !! Day Dreaming
Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9sharmibalanRiyaDutta

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by sree07

Subhah subha..that scrutiny guy gave me a heart attack. Idiot
I feel like shooting him...Angry

3 is not bad. Bring back shyamu -> Anji will stop crying then all will be well in IPK land including TRPDay Dreaming
Sushi...oh yeahWink 

Shyam is the answer to all our prayers!!!TongueLOL

Shyam will be back with a blow ...wait and watch Big smile
Doods.. The spoiler is  shyam will be back in an another 7 to 10 episodes

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84anjani-pagliSupna9sharmibalanRiyaDutta

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Originally posted by Nareshkota

[QUOTE=Nareshkota]why to ponder this much on TRP..

Right now the need of the hour is scrutiny of future tracks for PH...

They will undergo serious discussions for all their future plans..

No body likes seeing a drop in Trps...

Man when Kidnap drama could fetch  TRPs up to 2.8 then how come this week episodes fetch 2.0..

Just thinks guys don't worry that is false..

Wholly agree to this..we got our GH on work again ..So lets  get back to what  we do best..Plot how it shud go, how it can be turned better , what we want to see etc ??

TRP is 3 BTW

I know that TRP is 3.0  anyways thanks for telling..

Ph and we need to plot ahead not think about what went wrong..

You see you can find fault with everything you do and find greatness in everything. Just the mantra is success..

everybody very upset about lack of any evidence.. I ask one question to all..

How can you bring strong villain into action if he is assassinated?

[/QUOTE] @ bold -I agree but there should have been a temporary closure to the chapter... it had an abrupt ending for me as a viewer.. either it should have given me a monologue by Shyam that he will come back for the ill treatment meted out or else some information given to the family members or the family members questioning ASR's reasoning... till now it has only been Nani... Mamiji and Akash are busy with Payal ... I wish Mamaji was here to  ask questions  to Arnav or try to get his wife and son to see the other side of Shyam he witnessed... they might have not believed him... but I as a viewer would have liked seeing a  some amount of rumbling of the fact beyond the slap... the villainous act and its retribution was disproportionate given the elaborate beheading of the bad guy that I am so used to seeing on my screen.  

nivedha84RiyaDutta

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

See don;t be hyper on the TRP .. the mistake is not in handling ASR as that was dead end anyway ... but the mistake was handling the whole reveal sequence and the entire track after the wedding ... 

Think from a generic POV ... there were audiences who waited for almost a year to witness Shyam's reveal and when that is over what will they wait for bolo after watching such a pathetic reveal ... think from various angles ... I am seriously criticizing now ...
1. What is shelf life of every track IPK starts ??? Think think 
2. Where is the designing of the episodes???
3. Where are the continuity of the character growth??? 
4. Where is the vision here ???

Always remember the audience have limited patience over every series and no one will spend their entire day just to watch an episode without any promising story line ... what IPK was last year and what it is today??? 

Let me give you single example I explained it to Riya and Tant  ...

On Monday's episode the coming up part showed that the cake cutting was passionate with the BG music - "kyun dard hai itna" and Anjali came in calling for chote... FANTASTIC ...

what they shown actually ??? the BG music was funny and Khushi's feigning anger and ASR's forceful cake cutting ... where the hell was the passion filled BG music ??? see the episode description ??? the entire sequence they butchered ??? kiski galti hain??? Audience ki ya PH ki ??? why will the general public sign up bolo???
Doodsie...bang on there...especially that BG waala thing that u explained yday!!!!

The scene, expressions all looked passionate but the BG was comic waala...its just killed the intensity!!!!

MY younger sis saying me upcoming me kuch BG n actual scene me kuch... she told me that in this scene upcoming wala music bindass tha pr actual wala for me TINDAZZZ tha Cry

trintringRiyaDutta

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Sathu, riya, koel and all thanks for wishes and I will convey it to my sissy  .

hi shami... what happened to ur sissy...Confused
Uski shadi thai hopgayi hein jaan. Will be held after Eid. Inshallah Big smile

WOW congo congo MASHaALLAH...meri taraf se bhi MUBARKAN MUBARkan ka message convey kar dena

ALLAH DONO KO DONO JAHAN KI SARI KHUSHYAN DE ...Aameen Smile

Ameen

Suppu will convey and thanks yar Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodle..mrinalini..RiyaDutta

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Guys.. I have asked  my  friend about it..  She replied that the trps are3 for the week episodes.. And for ME it is 2

Lizzy then the avg is higher than 2.0 .. they quote avg of the week , a simple mean avg is calculated .. can uy ask her to gimme the whole weeks nos.  '

the above makes the TRP 2.5 ... around .. which is a HUGE DROP .. if this is TRUE ..then the lead in to the ME ..which was KHUSHI leaving ... Dint work ? the fight dint work ? 
Yes..winey.. It is s big drop.ME pulled them down.. Rather ppl have understood that khushi would be leaving RM soon.. Remember koel and my scenario yesterday..ppl had high expectation out of the ME. But the track turned a damp squib for with all indicators of khushi leaving..no.. The track is not working wineyy

I told u yesterday itself .. if that was ur & Koel's interpretation .. specially Koel since she watches the episode as a lay viewer .. hence i really LOVE her takes .. & i learn from it .. 

Then there is a HUGE ERROR .. that is why i was stumped ... 
yesterday another one which stumped me was AKASH bringing back Shyam to RM .. 

IF any of this is what the LAY public is reading .then ????

C dont look at this week .. what u have to c is the mon / tues / wed of last week .. that is where the viewer decided to exit .. the HINT Of KHUSHI leaving ... Now POST ME .. see the TRP has increased .. that means .. public is OK with romance .. public interpretation of promo is ROMANCE ... 

Hence last nite promo 
I don't go only by my interpretation winey.. I also ask ppl around me how they felt.. See they dont view it ..like I do.. With full knowledge of the inside happenings.. My mother is usually a good indicator of the lay viewer..so she has been telling from last week about a split.. But after the ME she didn't 
Like  the way arhi would split.. Because of anji..I concurred with her yesterday that with my knowledge and her input.. The track would not be to the liking of the lay audience..see the average trp on the romance days are higher.. So what thecv's need to realise is that anji should merge with the romance of arhi and not the other way round.. 

Lizzy u know my thots on Di Ki Saut .. u know my thots on separating the Leads as off now .. u know my thots on any track leading outside RM .. 

If the TRP is 3.0 this week .. then the BIGGEST REASON is BALLIKA VADHU .. that has grown to 4.3 from 3.9 ..  it has managed to suck back the audience .. 

The loops have to start closing IN IPK .. if they do not .. further drops will happen ... 

remember in June i had made my one & only prediction .. that JULY will be full of FBS . to tell us what actually happened .. 

AFTER a 45 day track of kidnapping .. we still dont know how & why it happened .. we still dont know why Khushi spoke out ... we still dont know if anjali has bought the crap or not .. we still dont understand why Mami is behaving like this .. we dont know where the love story is headed .. 

is it any wonder .. fleeting audience here for a visit has gone back to BV .. 

That's what I've been rambling about!!Arshi romance track never worked outside RM...Even when they weren't married...all the passionate romance occured in RM...So they can't afford a separation now..This track can be handled in many ways...But as I said earlier few doubts have to cleared pronto...Anjali has put up a blank face these days...No hints about her thought process...And again if you go by what the typical aunty jis wanna watch...They'd prefer a slight vampish Anji rather than a crybaby...A daily soap can't stand without a heinous villain...And immature squabbles won't do..If they wanna suck back the lost viewers..back to square one for Gul&Co...try to reshuffle the thoughts behind future tracks..Else we'll also see a day when it'll really be 2Cry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8NareshkotageetmaanluvNina90nivedha84Lizzy2012Doodleredwine1RiyaDuttatanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index