IP REDUX; Alaap !! (Page 74)

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by Supna9

Sathu, riya, koel and all thanks for wishes and I will convey it to my sissy  .

hi shami... what happened to ur sissy...Confused
Uski shadi thai hopgayi hein jaan. Will be held after Eid. Inshallah Big smile

WOW congo congo MASHaALLAH...meri taraf se bhi MUBARKAN MUBARkan ka message convey kar dena

ALLAH DONO KO DONO JAHAN KI SARI KHUSHYAN DE ...Aameen Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanDoodleRiyaDuttaclarissajohn

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Shami...Please pass my congragulations to your sister...

Wishing her all the happiness in the world...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9Doodleanjani-pagliclarissajohn

chitmanas Goldie
chitmanas
chitmanas

Originally posted by Supna9

Sathu, riya, koel and all thanks for wishes and I will convey it to my sissy  .

hi shami... what happened to ur sissy...Confused
Uski shadi thai hopgayi hein jaan. Will be held after Eid. Inshallah Big smile
Congratulations to your sister and your family.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DoodleSupna9clarissajohn

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Originally posted by doodleberry

See don;t be hyper on the TRP .. the mistake is not in handling ASR as that was dead end anyway ... but the mistake was handling the whole reveal sequence and the entire track after the wedding ... 

Think from a generic POV ... there were audiences who waited for almost a year to witness Shyam's reveal and when that is over what will they wait for bolo after watching such a pathetic reveal ... think from various angles ... I am seriously criticizing now ...
1. What is shelf life of every track IPK starts ??? Think think 
2. Where is the designing of the episodes???
3. Where are the continuity of the character growth??? 
4. Where is the vision here ???

Always remember the audience have limited patience over every series and no one will spend their entire day just to watch an episode without any promising story line ... what IPK was last year and what it is today??? 

Let me give you single example I explained it to Riya and Tant  ...

On Monday's episode the coming up part showed that the cake cutting was passionate with the BG music - "kyun dard hai itna" and Anjali came in calling for chote... FANTASTIC ...

what they shown actually ??? the BG music was funny and Khushi's feigning anger and ASR's forceful cake cutting ... where the hell was the passion filled BG music ??? see the episode description ??? the entire sequence they butchered ??? kiski galti hain??? Audience ki ya PH ki ??? why will the general public sign up bolo???
Doodsie...bang on there...especially that BG waala thing that u explained yday!!!!

The scene, expressions all looked passionate but the BG was comic waala...its just killed the intensity!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004Ash_Rajendra8lalsunvidSupna9Doodleanjani-pagliclarissajohntanthya

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Originally posted by lalsunvid

Originally posted by ppanache

I think that is where they struggle...'cos they think that everyone will get what they are trying to convey...Monologues are very imp...'cos that makes the viewer understand where the character is coming from!!

@ i am shree

Heelooo ji ??? aap kaise ho ???

Teek hoon!! Where were you!! Missed you man!Smile

yahin hoon Shreeya ... tu bol ??? Big smile and whats your views on IPK now??? instigate me LOL

Missing you really Doodhs...is this decision with held or totally quit from giving your views...Not that participation in discussion as well?? Why yaar...??

Sunvi ... hugzz Hug

Kya janna chahti ho bolo ??? Lemme think on writing ... but discussions mein hoon naa ?? pooncho naa ??? Sry if we 

Matlab...We are happy even with a bashing...may work over ...but just leave a para though...Sry if we are compelling you...

And if TRP news is true then the mistake was with the way they handled ASR!! For a simple dance the RM walis surrounded him...and now he threw the Son in law out...and yes...that sequence which was missed could have caused a blow.

See don;t be hyper on the TRP .. the mistake is not in handling ASR as that was dead end anyway ... but the mistake was handling the whole reveal sequence and the entire track after the wedding ... 

Think from a generic POV ... there were audiences who waited for almost a year to witness Shyam's reveal and when that is over what will they wait for bolo after watching such a pathetic reveal ... think from various angles ... I am seriously criticizing now ...

Always remember the audience have limited patience over every series and no one will spend their entire day just to watch an episode without any promising story line ... what IPK was last year and what it is today??? 

On Monday's episode the coming up part showed that the cake cutting was passionate with the BG music - "kyun dard hai itna" and Anjali came in calling for chote... FANTASTIC ...

what they shown actually ??? the BG music was funny and Khushi's feigning anger and ASR's forceful cake cutting ... where the hell was the passion filled BG music ??? see the episode description ??? the entire sequence they butchered ??? kiski galti hain??? Audience ki ya PH ki ??? why will the general public sign up bolo???

as always agree to u doods!!
My hubby says.. its a pathetic serial.. by pathetic he always means story line!!
bcoz he as per him.. it does nt have any realistic touch!!

when shyamu was thrown out, he watched that.. and told me why nobody in RM objected??

Arnie-naani convo came later.. which he did nt watch ofcourse

hyde2004lalsunvidAsh_Rajendra8DoodleRiyaDuttaclarissajohnppanachetanthya

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Nareshkota

why to ponder this much on TRP..

Right now the need of the hour is scrutiny of future tracks for PH...

They will undergo serious discussions for all their future plans..

No body likes seeing a drop in Trps...

Man when Kidnap drama could fetch  TRPs up to 2.8 then how come this week episodes fetch 2.0..

Just thinks guys don't worry that is false..

Wholly agree to this..we got our GH on work again ..So lets  get back to what  we do best..Plot how it shud go, how it can be turned better , what we want to see etc ??

TRP is 3 BTW

thnks tathu!!

never gt worried abt my exam numbers alsoLOL

just sharing with u all , wasie I passed My MS... Embarrassed with 8 CGPA

WOW AP ... CONGRATS Hug Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

hyde2004supermom1swapna08anjani-pagliRiyaDuttaArhimaniacclarissajohntanthya

ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Originally posted by redwine1

Lizzy u know my thots on Di Ki Saut .. u know my thots on separating the Leads as off now .. u know my thots on any track leading outside RM .. 

If the TRP is 3.0 this week .. then the BIGGEST REASON is BALLIKA VADHU .. that has grown to 4.3 from 3.9 ..  it has managed to suck back the audience .. 

The loops have to start closing IN IPK .. if they do not .. further drops will happen ... 

remember in June i had made my one & only prediction .. that JULY will be full of FBS . to tell us what actually happened .. 

AFTER a 45 day track of kidnapping .. we still dont know how & why it happened .. we still dont know why Khushi spoke out ... we still dont know if anjali has bought the crap or not .. we still dont understand why Mami is behaving like this .. we dont know where the love story is headed .. 

is it any wonder .. fleeting audience here for a visit has gone back to BV .. 

Exactly..they have old, new and in btw loopholes to close!! And the writers better remember all of them!!Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjani-pagliredwine1RiyaDuttaclarissajohnriyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged

I think that is where they struggle...'cos they think that everyone will get what they are trying to convey...Monologues are very imp...'cos that makes the viewer understand where the character is coming from!!

@ i am shree

Heelooo ji ??? aap kaise ho ???

Teek hoon!! Where were you!! Missed you man!Smile

yahin hoon Shreeya ... tu bol ??? Big smile and whats your views on IPK now??? instigate me LOL

Missing you really Doodhs...is this decision with held or totally quit from giving your views...Not that participation in discussion as well?? Why yaar...??

Sunvi ... hugzz Hug

Kya janna chahti ho bolo ??? Lemme think on writing ... but discussions mein hoon naa ?? pooncho naa ??? Sry if we 

Matlab...We are happy even with a bashing...may work over ...but just leave a para though...Sry if we are compelling you...

And if TRP news is true then the mistake was with the way they handled ASR!! For a simple dance the RM walis surrounded him...and now he threw the Son in law out...and yes...that sequence which was missed could have caused a blow.

Now this is what I missed !! Day Dreaming

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84geetmaanluvzooni.bluesree07sunshine99trintringsusan7RiyaDuttaclarissajohnriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index