IP REDUX; Alaap !! (Page 65)

chitmanas Goldie
chitmanas
chitmanas

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by chitmanas

Originally posted by ppanache

I think that is where they struggle...'cos they think that everyone will get what they are trying to convey...Monologues are very imp...'cos that makes the viewer understand where the character is coming from!!

@ i am shree

Hi shree, nice meeting u, i'm lucky
LOL LOL Yarr Me too lucky OuchShocked...ab hum kya kare Wink

Sorry yaar Lucky, me correctwa moi mistake

Sree, I'm lucky2LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaSupna9RiyaDuttaclarissajohn

RajPreet_Preeto Senior Member
RajPreet_Preeto
RajPreet_Preeto

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by lalsunvid

I think that is where they struggle...'cos they think that everyone will get what they are trying to convey...Monologues are very imp...'cos that makes the viewer understand where the character is coming from!!

@ i am shree

Heelooo ji ??? aap kaise ho ???

Teek hoon!! Where were you!! Missed you man!Smile

yahin hoon Shreeya ... tu bol ??? Big smile and whats your views on IPK now??? instigate me LOL

Missing you really Doodhs...is this decision with held or totally quit from giving your views...Not that participation in discussion as well?? Why yaar...??

Sunvi ... hugzz Hug

Kya janna chahti ho bolo ??? Lemme think on writing ... but discussions mein hoon naa ?? pooncho naa ??? 

Hi Doods, a big hug to you.  Hug Please write analysis or give us some pointers please.  It will be a comfort food for restless souls. Please Please Doods, tell us what do you see coming?  How do you feel about the current tract?  Anything Doods pretty please.  Give some peace to our mind and souls :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

supermom1..mrinalini..Supna9clarissajohnChitraF

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged

can someone explain me how come there is a typo error in TRP for IPKKND... its unacceptableOuchAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..clarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Guys.. I have asked  my  friend about it..  She replied that the trps are3 for the week episodes.. And for ME it is 2

Lizzy then the avg is higher than 2.0 .. they quote avg of the week , a simple mean avg is calculated .. can uy ask her to gimme the whole weeks nos.  '

the above makes the TRP 2.5 ... around .. which is a HUGE DROP .. if this is TRUE ..then the lead in to the ME ..which was KHUSHI leaving ... Dint work ? the fight dint work ? 

ME will not count for TRPs.(weekly)
me doesn't count.. But that is indicator of the future track so .. That means.. The future track is not to the liking of the audience

Lizzy, its not the track, but the way it is being executed that is causing the problem. See the CVs, at present moment, are thinking that in her mind Anjali is blaming Khushi, right? That we know because we analyse the FBs to bits. But where, except for one 'Khushiji' has Anjali even shown to think about Khushi? Atleast one 'Khushi' with a sardonic or slightly disgusted smile, especially when Arnav burst into her room with Khushi's name on his lips would have exhibited it well, wouldn't it?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9Lizzy2012sunshine99redwine1..mrinalini..clarissajohn

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Originally posted by swapna08

Gautam Hegde ?@mrhegde

Avg TRP is 3 for the week. It becomes 2.8 if we count maha episode that scored 2. Chalo bk to work now! :)

ROFL ROFL ROFL

2.8 becomes 2.0 ... I had no idea ... what runs in his veins ??? water or blood ??? 

chalo atlast he realised he has work to do,backoff from twitter and back to drawing boardLOLdher se hi sahi kaam ki yaad tho aaya GHLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..clarissajohn

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Originally posted by sree07

Subhah subha..that scrutiny guy gave me a heart attack. Idiot
I feel like shooting him...Angry

3 is not bad. Bring back shyamu -> Anji will stop crying then all will be well in IPK land including TRPDay Dreaming

Hey..today Shyamu will be back temporarily on the setsBig smile

Permanent return will be soon too...Cry

And that scrutiny guy...Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna08geetmaanluvsree07clarissajohn

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Originally posted by sree07

Subhah subha..that scrutiny guy gave me a heart attack. Idiot
I feel like shooting him...Angry

3 is not bad. Bring back shyamu -> Anji will stop crying then all will be well in IPK land including TRPDay Dreaming
Sushi...oh yeahWink 

Shyam is the answer to all our prayers!!!TongueLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotachitmanas..mrinalini..DoodlevasirajuSupna9sree07clarissajohnriyya6tanthya

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Originally posted by lalsunvid

@ i am shree

Heelooo ji ??? aap kaise ho ???

Teek hoon!! Where were you!! Missed you man!Smile

yahin hoon Shreeya ... tu bol ??? Big smile and whats your views on IPK now??? instigate me LOL

Missing you really Doodhs...is this decision with held or totally quit from giving your views...Not that participation in discussion as well?? Why yaar...??

Sunvi ... hugzz Hug

Kya janna chahti ho bolo ??? Lemme think on writing ... but discussions mein hoon naa ?? pooncho naa ??? Sry if we 

Matlab...We are happy even with a bashing...may work over ...but just leave a para though...Sry if we are compelling you...

And if TRP news is true then the mistake was with the way they handled ASR!! For a simple dance the RM walis surrounded him...and now he threw the Son in law out...and yes...that sequence which was missed could have caused a blow.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

supermom1NareshkotaDoodleppanacheriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index