sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Sathu thuje mein badh mein dekhoongi kithana sathya kal

I heaved a sgh of relief after seeing the third thread

OK Ok

TO all my virtual behenas whom I consider as part of my life I wanna share something

I have yoounger sissy who is now working after completing MBA

Her marriage will be fixed tomorrow. As a didi I am all happy and but wont be able to attend as it happended all of sudden  My hubby might go . But still I wanted to share this happiness with you all.
marriage will be after ramadan and eid by septembre first week .
Congractulations to your Younger sis Hug Hug...

i wish her married life  will bring her More happiness and Colourfull  life to her Tongue..

Sab reduxians ko party chahiyee Wink
Congratulations Shami... to your  younger sister... and to you and your family on such a joyous occasion... Wishing your little sister a wonderful life ahead...Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotavasirajuRiyaDuttaclarissajohnChitraFriyya6

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged

WHY O WHY TRP GONE FOR TOSS OR TOAST Shocked

BUT

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna08chitmanas..mrinalini..vasirajuwin7ChitraFriyya6tanthya

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Sathu thuje mein badh mein dekhoongi kithana sathya kal

I heaved a sgh of relief after seeing the third thread

OK Ok

TO all my virtual behenas whom I consider as part of my life I wanna share something

I have yoounger sissy who is now working after completing MBA

Her marriage will be fixed tomorrow. As a didi I am all happy and but wont be able to attend as it happended all of sudden  My hubby might go . But still I wanted to share this happiness with you all.
marriage will be after ramadan and eid by septembre first week .
Congractulations to your Younger sis Hug Hug...

i wish her married life  will bring her More happiness and Colourfull  life to her Tongue..

Sab reduxians ko party chahiyee Wink
Shami wow...congo to ur sis and ur entire family HugHugHug
Best wishes to ur sis and life partner!!!!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna08vasirajuSupna9clarissajohn

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by tanthya

Heyy Girls ...Smile

Would I call it a Good episode ...I do not think so   but was it a Good follow up episode ..It sure was ...A episode that explored the teething problems of  relationships... the period when the Honey moon phase is on the upswing  and the flaws are but minor irritants ... The period where one begins to get to know the various dimensions of One's partner ..The Good & the Bad , The beautiful and the Ugly...This  was one such episode  !!

ALAAP... Why  the name of the title as Alaap ... Even I did not know why ?? When I was watching the show , after about 10 mins ...just the word  'Alaap' popped out ...I did not pay attention then but kept the word in reserve ..After the episode ended, I wondered why I thought of Alaap.. I am not a misician nor do I  come from a musical Background...Neither can I distinguish between notes ..so why this word ???   ...At such times  when  I need information, I pay my obeisance to Google Bhagwan and begin to seek out ...  I found the reason WHY?? when I went to a music based site ...Here is what I gleaned from that Site..It is a Gradual exposition of the Raag in slow Tempo ...In Alaap , the Musician  improvises each note gradually ..Alaap is usually sung only in aakar and has no words  ...THAT is when  I had my  EUREKA moment   * No, I did not run thru the streets straight out of Bath Tub , but U understand the senti eh !!   I understood why I thought of Alaap ...Bec  to me it defined the relationship status of the Pairs .. each  couple are  taking hesitant steps into their relationships , each step improvised , developed gradually, slowly  and the exploration of this  relationship is not done verbally but silently ,quietly ... the melody which only the other partner can understand  ..be it the cold anger that is heard and understood by Payal or the  wooing of  Khushi by a suitably repentant Arnav !! ...Suffice to say I was quite flabbergasted   and feeling marvelous  about myself  when I unraveled the reason  for the Alaap  and Gave myself a huge pat on the back  ** Thoda Self Promotion tho banta hai, Boss WinkEvil Smile  *

Now that we have the explanation and self congratulations done...Can we Proceed on to the episode ..Is that what U are saying , Bootiful ladies and few wandering Bhai Logs .. I hear You !!  Yes, Do Let us stroll through the fragrant Garden of Raizada's and take a languid whiff of their Life...

The scene opens with the clock still showing that there is 5 min more for the day to end and Khushi's B'day to end . A clear conscienced  Khushi is lost in the embrace of  sleep while her restless partner is unable to enjoy the same luxury , his wretched heart does not allow him the peace as it  keeps pricking him about his failed endeavor to placate his soulmate .. His love keeps him awake as anguish  tears at him for  not being able to give the one simple joy Khushi craves for...The demons of the past has tightly corralled his emotions, making  it almost insurmountable to cross the barrier.  He stands by the bedside watching the sleeping child.. On his own volition he alks up to her , carefully he  lowers himself   by her side, watching the beloved  face with an indistinguishable sadness mingled with love .. Places a single long stemmed rose by her side , tenderly  pushing the tendril of her hair of her face,  The hair which was like a cloud covering the radiance of the Moon.. He removes it allowing himself the uninterrupted viewing of her beauty , Emotions which were tightly bridled, which were dammed suddenly bursts forth  , the eyes containing the dew drops of his love , he wishes his girl, His only love all the happiness in the world , leans over , brushes her forehead  gently with his lips  and  seals his wish !!..

The explanation of Alaap was superb...I didn't know that...I didn't google as well...

But too good learnt something new...ClapClapClap

@ Blue...fell in love with uDay Dreaming...(all over againWink)

Thank You, Sharmi ..

Same Here, I too learnt something new  Big smile

You are allowed to fall in love as many times as possible, Sharmi but only with me..Samjhi WinkLOLLOLHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by swapna08

Gautam Hegde ?@mrhegde

Avg TRP is 3 for the week. It becomes 2.8 if we count maha episode that scored 2. Chalo bk to work now! :)

ROFL ROFL ROFL

2.8 becomes 2.0 ... I had no idea ... what runs in his veins ??? water or blood ??? 

soon it will be saline water...for Strength u know ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ab sajah mein aya why GH is receiving  so much galis. Arre yar yeh tho gone case hein . Lol it will become 2.8 if ME trp excluded. ME trp is not included in while taking average. Dumbo kahin kaLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9RiyaDutta

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Subhah subha..that scrutiny guy gave me a heart attack. Idiot
I feel like shooting him...Angry

3 is not bad. Bring back shyamu -> Anji will stop crying then all will be well in IPK land including TRPDay Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84geetmaanluvzooni.bluetwisted_beenzSupna9..mrinalini..clarissajohnChitraFRiyaDutta

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Hi all...Hug

yeh kya hai...TRP 2? Confused...Am I reading it right? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaDoodleSupna9RiyaDutta

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Guys.. I have asked  my  friend about it..  She replied that the trps are3 for the week episodes.. And for ME it is 2

Lizzy then the avg is higher than 2.0 .. they quote avg of the week , a simple mean avg is calculated .. can uy ask her to gimme the whole weeks nos.  '

the above makes the TRP 2.5 ... around .. which is a HUGE DROP .. if this is TRUE ..then the lead in to the ME ..which was KHUSHI leaving ... Dint work ? the fight dint work ? 

ME will not count for TRPs.(weekly)
me doesn't count.. But that is indicator of the future track so .. That means.. The future track is not to the liking of the audience

Lizzy ... ME indicator of future track??? in what sense ??? 

waise how are you now??? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8NareshkotaSupna9Lizzy2012RiyaDuttaclarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index