IP REDUX; Alaap !! (Page 61)

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by redwine1

Guys.. I have asked  my  friend about it..  She replied that the trps are3 for the week episodes.. And for ME it is 2

Lizzy then the avg is higher than 2.0 .. they quote avg of the week , a simple mean avg is calculated .. can uy ask her to gimme the whole weeks nos.  '

the above makes the TRP 2.5 ... around .. which is a HUGE DROP .. if this is TRUE ..then the lead in to the ME ..which was KHUSHI leaving ... Dint work ? the fight dint work ? 
Yes..winey.. It is s big drop.ME pulled them down.. Rather ppl have understood that khushi would be leaving RM soon.. Remember koel and my scenario yesterday..ppl had high expectation out of the ME. But the track turned a damp squib for with all indicators of khushi leaving..no.. The track is not working wineyy

I told u yesterday itself .. if that was ur & Koel's interpretation .. specially Koel since she watches the episode as a lay viewer .. hence i really LOVE her takes .. & i learn from it .. 

Then there is a HUGE ERROR .. that is why i was stumped ... 
yesterday another one which stumped me was AKASH bringing back Shyam to RM .. 

IF any of this is what the LAY public is reading .then ????

C dont look at this week .. what u have to c is the mon / tues / wed of last week .. that is where the viewer decided to exit .. the HINT Of KHUSHI leaving ... Now POST ME .. see the TRP has increased .. that means .. public is OK with romance .. public interpretation of promo is ROMANCE ... 

Hence last nite promo 

Edited by redwine1 - 18 July 2012 at 12:27am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotameghavnNina90Lizzy2012..mrinalini..ppanacheclarissajohnChitraF

meghavn Goldie
meghavn
meghavn

Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by meghavn

Originally posted by meghavn

[QUOTE=Chani123][QUOTE=amarb] 

Chal kopal tere liye...

This morning (Tuesday morning since I am in california)... I was chatting in redux... I was in my kitchen... my back towards my darling husband  and chatting away to glory... hubby is telling me something and all I was saying was Hmmm and ok ok... mind you hubby has not seen a single episode of ipk and has no idea about ASR

this is the convo we had

hubby - saying something (I am not paying attention)
me - hmmm ok ok ok
hubby - beenaaa
me - maine kaha theek hai... I agree with you...
Hubby - angry now... says... "Beena jab main baat kar raha to mujhse mooh mat phero"

I turned around and started laughing and said - you pulled an ASR
Hubby - kaun ASR??
Me - Arnav singh raizada of IPK
Hubby - What The...
Me - Again ASR... wow Day Dreaming
Hubby - *best dialog* Tum mujhe pagal karke chodogi... kya ulta seedha dekti rehti ho
Me-Day Dreaming

U both enacted IPK there actually ROFL

Shocker megh... Mujhe shock karna bohot mushkil hai... and I was likeShocked

I so wish someone was there to capture ur expression... Beena ko shock laga... LOL

on the lighter side - 
& then make this as IPK promo... IPK impacting real lives - BIG TRP booster ROFLROFLROFL

Kahe ka promo... first question by hubby who is ASR??

IPK in women's lives impacting husbands even without watching... or har mard me ASR chupa hai LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90twisted_beenzclarissajohn

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by nancynair

Hi Tants, Doods, Reduxians,

Caught the promo,hinting at Con?

My two cents on TRP -3
Last promo had much to do with it

GEC - feeling no hope for Arhi even now.
People like feel good factor in a daily

It is my feeling that the Anjali story cannot be pitted against the Popular Jodi of the decade.

The character( Anjali, will lose all sympathy and onslaught of negative sentiments will be too much

It is also a regressive character and  the grey shades will not be appreciated.

Her white against Shayms Black would have been a better bet for the PH., a big gamble on their part

Bang on.. Nancy.. As somebody connected with media..I could not sympathise with anji and her being given this kind of an exposure.. She came across as somebody who would split arhi.. So I dont  blame the lay viewers for  them being against  this track

Lizzy,

That pretty much sums it ..Ppl do not like it when a white character is shown to turn grey   esp when she is shown to be the the self pitying one who with her tears will separate them rather than with a thirst for revenge ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8swapna08NareshkotaNina90vasirajuclarissajohnChitraF

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Originally posted by aerowana

Hello people.. Smile Hugs to all

Special hi to tant and dood.. ah parents are here..

trp drop to 2.. i simply cant believe it.. some prob with the figureAngry

Why all the hoopla on TRP lowering down??? Dekh simple funda life ke ... when you can take the increase of TRP [extensively] then take the lowering also [steep wise] ... hai naa bolo??? 

GRP of SP lowered while all the other channels have increased ... points to ponder too ...hai naa??? 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndRajPreet_PreetoNareshkotaAsh_Rajendra8sharmibalan..mrinalini..ppanacheRiyaDuttaclarissajohnChitraF

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Hi all HugHugHugHugHug

came online just now...isiliye haven't read any of the postsEmbarrassed will do so shortlyBig smile

@Tanths: Jhappi and Pappi both for not making us BEGHARHugHug

@Doodsie: Look who is backWink hugzzz babe Hug waapas gayab mat hona samjhiOuchLOL

Nowing coming to the TRPs??? 2.0 seriously?????Shocked kisne info diya that Himanshu Shukla ne???
hows that possibleConfused agar galat info hua toh Himanshu tu toh gayaAngry

Riya Himanshu ne galt info diya,its 3.0 TRP for IP,tell me how r u gonna take ur revenge on HSWink
Hi NiviBig smile

Galat info???Shocked aisa kya??Confused Ouch
waise bhi i know that guy well(thanks to the old show I followedEmbarrassed)...me and my another friend toh FB mein HS ka wait hi kar rahein hainWinkLOL jaise hi mile pakdoLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotanivedha84clarissajohn

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by redwine1

Guys.. I have asked  my  friend about it..  She replied that the trps are3 for the week episodes.. And for ME it is 2

Lizzy then the avg is higher than 2.0 .. they quote avg of the week , a simple mean avg is calculated .. can uy ask her to gimme the whole weeks nos.  '

the above makes the TRP 2.5 ... around .. which is a HUGE DROP .. if this is TRUE ..then the lead in to the ME ..which was KHUSHI leaving ... Dint work ? the fight dint work ? 

ME will not count for TRPs.(weekly)
me doesn't count.. But that is indicator of the future track so .. That means.. The future track is not to the liking of the audience

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 18 July 2012 at 12:27am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nancynairNareshkotaNina90twisted_beenzDoodle..mrinalini..clarissajohnChitraF

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by chitmanas

Originally posted by ppanache

I think that is where they struggle...'cos they think that everyone will get what they are trying to convey...Monologues are very imp...'cos that makes the viewer understand where the character is coming from!!

@ i am shree

Hi shree, nice meeting u, i'm lucky
LOL LOL Yarr Me too lucky OuchShocked...ab hum kya kare Wink
Lucky senior and lucky junior  LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotavasirajuRiyaDutta

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Nareshkota

So there is a lot of Halla gulla on TRPs today..

Guys 2.0 is not true.. it is 3.0

Okay, now to my analysis.. Good title tanthya and read your analysis as well as always well written.

Opening scene for today is definitely the best scene. Well done by Barun and Sanaya.

Khushi is rejecting everything that Arnav because she wants the separation and it is quite clearly visible. But hurting anyone will hurt Khushi very badly. So she might revert back to loving Arnav and trying to woo him back too. On one side Anjali is striving too hard for Arnav 's attention. But what I want her to do is strive for her Husband 's attention. She seems to have no interest in contacting him. She is completely confused what to believe and what not to. She is angry at Khushi because she did all the pathetic tasks to break her relation. This will even propel in the coming episodes.

Right now I believe Arnav just wants Khushi to forgive him. Material gifts are easy to buy and in a way it is like asking for forgiveness. But Khushi here wants everything he is giving to her but also wants him to express his feelings. She also wants him to understand her decision to leave the house and be with her on that. She can't leave the house unless Arnav allows her and creates a situation for her.  Somehow yesterday I got a feeling Arnav will stop Payal leaving because of the cold behavior of her hubby towards her and her sister,  with Khushi..

Arnav needs to set everything in RM to order. But here the solutions are confusing. So he went to clear the first problem that is, Kushi self blaming herself for all the fiasco. But she is not ready to accept his solution she is adamant on dealing with the problem in her way. I see soon Arnav loosing grip on his anger. Not just what we saw on SBS/SBB It will be much bigger than that.

As far as Anjali is concerned for her the solution of the problem is Shyam. But that solution will put house on disorder.

A small Insight:

At the brim, what all looks like a love-hate relationship in actual it is not.. We will see it through the next few weeks. Anjali needs a reality check and she will get from Arnav, Kushi and Shyam.

Thanks Friends for reading...

Naresh,

Loved it...concise and well put ..

Arnav has to loose his grip and become ASR else nothing can save the RM from Shyam Menace...

Thank u Tantya...

Yes only Asr can tame Khushi and Shyam...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuRiyaDuttaclarissajohnChitraFriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index